David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello"

4 posters

Go down

David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello" Empty David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello"

Post by DeviAngel Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:01

To analyze the sprint between AC Milan and Juventus Scudetto we interviewed exclusively Lecce striker David Di Michele expert slinger offensive also reveals the reasons behind the choices in the offensive department by Antonio Conte.

Who is the favorite for the Scudetto?

"The Milan remains the favorite because it's already the top team and was left with ambitions Scudetto, Juve, however, if the plays and has the advantage of direct confrontation ...".

So overtaking is possible?

"At Juve lacks nothing to fight for the Scudetto despite initially thought it was a year of transition. Freed the difficult year of last season, are now getting extraordinary results."

The principal author of this great Juve?

"Surely the coach has brought a new mentality important. Conte deserves the palm of a man Juve."

The AC Milan over Juve has only Ibra?

"The feeling is that Milan with Ibrahimovic is an advantage, because it has a sample that you can solve the game at any time. On a bad day you can solve the same race. Juve instead relies on a game more choral can not ignore the physical condition. "

Conte is changing many pairs of attack: on what we should concentrate on?

"At the end of those running are still the same. Vucnic is untouchable because it gives you the fantasy quell'estro and critical to creating scoring chances. Then there before they turn a bit 'all: Matri played a lot, but now is a bit' tired. A Conte also likes the strong central striker, the buoy in the penalty area that embarrasses opponents of the plants, promoting the game of the choir team. That is insisting on Borriello. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello" Empty Re: David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello"

Post by johniet Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:12

I'm sure defenders hate when borriello plays, he is so difficult to mark.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello" Empty Re: David Di Michele: "Milan Ibra-dependent, Juve can do it. Let me explain why Count relies on Borriello"

Post by johniet Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:13

hey btw why is not Iaquinta playing in Cesena????
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:21

we have the best defense in the world...like in the past days...thats the difference, milan has better attack..
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon 02 Apr 2012, 22:07

That's not a good enough reason for me. I don't want to see him starting another match this season. His first touch and finishing has been awful.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue 03 Apr 2012, 01:45

Garbage reason...If we wanted a giant...why not Toni?
He twice as good with his feet & head!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum