McLewis
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism Empty Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:29

Before the video the journalist critiqued him about the way the team played, and Clemente replied this way

Clemente: Someday they will tell your son what you are
Journalist: Watch your words about what you say about my son
C: Why?
J: You don't even know if I have a son.
C: Of course I know. And let me tell you something, some day we will tell your son what you are --
J: -- you are personally offending me.
C: No.
J: I made a criticism about your methods and you are insulting me on a personal level.
C: Not at all mister.
J: Do not bring my sons into this.
C: No, no, some day I will tell --
J: I have 2 of them and I am very honored to have them.
C: And one day I will tell one of them 15 years from now --
J: Do not talk to me about my sons!
C: Why not?
J: I don't think it's normal.
C: I think so.
J: You think after a game like that you can come talk to me about my sons? Does it seem professional to you?
C: You don't understand anything. Some day --
J: You know what, I'm leaving, because being here is not worth it.
C: Listen to me, you don't understand anything, I'm not talking about your son at all.
J: You are talking about my son!
C: I'm saying that some day I will tell your son --
J: I don't care what you are going to say to him.
C: -- I will tell your son what you are!
J: It's that you don't have to talk to my son at all.
J: It's that you are authentically crazy. Do you think it's normal after having a bad match such as you had, to come into the press room and talk to me what you are going to tell my son how his father is? Are you out of your mind?
C: Of course my mind is well.
J: I am leaving the press room simply because you have wronged me personally.
C: To you?
J: To me. Have a good day mister Clemente.
C: We will tell your son what his father is. That he's a scoundrel.
J: [ignores him]
C: Do you get it? You are a scoundrel. Ill-bred and on top of that stupid. You don't understand anything.
J: Good afternoon. And good afternoon to my fellow professionals.

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism Empty Re: Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:34

LMAO Legend

Back to top Go down

Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism Empty Re: Sporting de Gijon coach Javier Clemente humiliates journalist after criticism

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:35

Clemente back coaching in the league...few weeks later this. what a c*nt

i mean, if you are not going to take criticism, just cancel everything like Jose

No point getting personal with a journalist, they guy actually handled it well, and didnt insult him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:37

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:38

What a piece of sh*t.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:43

The journalists in Spain deserve it, the majority of them are utter scum

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:44

I have no idea what the criticism is but it probably didn't deserve a personal insult and such a classless display.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:45

Crimson wrote:The journalists in Spain deserve it, the majority of them are utter scum

there is no need to generalize in this case, there are poor journalists everywhere btw, spain is no exception.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 04:53

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Crimson wrote:The journalists in Spain deserve it, the majority of them are utter scum

there is no need to generalize in this case, there are poor journalists everywhere btw, spain is no exception.

Watch the majority of press conferences in Spain and you will notice a huge difference to those in England, Germany and France. Even Italy isn't as bad.

Don't know why it is but the questions are such utter fail majority of the time and the respect shown towards coaches and players simply non-existent, especially to the losing coaches and players.

As I said well deserved imo, about time someone turned the tables around.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:24

Pretty shitty bringing the man's kids into the conversation.

Not sure why he didn't just nut up and call him a scoundrel from the off instead of drawing it out like that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:26

Javier Clemente has always been a scum bag
proven it here

stupidly insults the journalist like that
i would have thrown a boot at him if he had said anything on those lines
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Logical Muppet Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:30

Well if the journalist really did take this as a "serious" argument ( he did or else this altercation wouldn't have happened) he should have logically brushed aside his emotional feelings and ask clemente why he would even mention his son, and then after clemente's cheap response do whatever else he wanted to do, instead he engages into this emotional tirade that ends up with him imploding and leaving. Don't see how he took it well, unless he himself felt that was the best he could do, which imo it wasn't. Clemente didn't own anyone in here.
Logical Muppet
Logical Muppet
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:39

Yeah, let's applaud this douche and call him a legend because he couldn't take any criticism from a journalist. There was absolutely no need to bring in his sons into the conversation.

I took a quick glance at the La Liga table and see Gijon are 18th place. Obviously he's doing something wrong, so the journalist has every right to question his methods.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:42

I was expecting a "your mother" joke or something.

The journie could have waited for Clemente to talk and then countered with something, seems kinda pussy walking away.

Clemente comes off as more confident.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:21

Clemente reacting a bit harsh IMO.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:25

Laughed
A
Whole
Lot

Last edited by Lord Hades on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:25

would've been interesting to hear the question as well

still, clemente is a jerk
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:56

f*ck you Clemente you fat c*nt.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:35

Yeah I don't find that very funny
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:48

What's the big deal?

Saying "I'll tell your sons you're a scoundrel" isn't literally bringing the sons into the whole argument a whole lot. He's calling the journalist a thug.

Sure, that's retarded, just cancel the press conference if you don't want to talk to the press, whose job isn't easy and who earn faaaaaaaaaar less money than the coach does, so he should just suck it up and answer - but it's not a hugely scandalous insult IMHO.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:50

Well that was boring. And lacking sense. Neutral

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:13

What a C*nt.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:18

The problem with Clemente's latest insult is that he isn't winning at the moment. For anyone who isn't aware, Clemente is the guy who you call in when you need to be bailed out from relegation. He's a potty mouthed ass hat and usually one would accept his ass hatism because you know he'll bail your team out but he is currently 2 for 2 (i.e 2 teams have been relegated which he was brought in to save) and judging from current events, it would probably be 3 for 3.

Anyway, back to the winning part. When, as a manager, you're continuously winning, your personality flaws are usually covered by that fact (see Mourinho). Not only is Clemente not winning, Sporting is playing the worst football in the league. Yup, that's right, worse than Zaragoza (eww), Mallorca (ewww) and whatever Levante does be doing. So this latest rant is very much looked down upon as there is nothing that to cover it up...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:28

VivaStPauli wrote:Sure, that's retarded, just cancel the press conference if you don't want to talk to the press, whose job isn't easy and who earn faaaaaaaaaar less money than the coach does, so he should just suck it up and answer - but it's not a hugely scandalous insult IMHO.
A) It's more offensive in Spain than it sounds in English, especially given the context
B) It's not the insult itself but the way Clemente goes about it, trying to get his punchline in for over a minute
C) It was completely uncalled for and unprofessional for a coach and someone representative of his institution
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:07

Really disappointed with the punchline. I thought it would be 'youre a bastard' or 'youre gay' or something like that (not like I have anything against those groups...)

Anyway, Javier Clemente. What a c*nt.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next