Dante
Milan31
LeBéninois
The Verminator
Tigole
Grande_Milano
10 posters

Go down

We were robbed, but selfdestructed too Empty We were robbed, but selfdestructed too

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Could ve been a tie. But, the midfield in the face of Ambro was nonexistent. Seedorf despite having a great game is passed-it player. Do we deserve 1 midfielder at least?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

We were robbed, but selfdestructed too Empty Re: We were robbed, but selfdestructed too

Post by Tigole Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm

I have said it so many times. Ambro and Seedorf are passed it. Aquilani, Nocerino and Urby are all average. If Berlusconi invests some big money in the midfield we could have a hell of a team.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

We were robbed, but selfdestructed too Empty Re: We were robbed, but selfdestructed too

Post by The Verminator Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Feel sorry for Pato. I think he literally played only 10 minutes. The quality is there. I just hope he can get past his injury problems like RVP....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

we def. need a technically and physically sound midfielder. seedorf will probably leave. aquilani is good but he has lot to prove.

anyway we also missed silva, mexes poor error eventually cost us rightful penalty for barca. the second pk was utter disgrace. and iniesta finished it.

otherwise i think we had lot to say because im proud of nesta abate antonini ambrosini those veterans despite their age gave 200% .

ibra did quite well tonight. we just lack something in the game otherwise even tonight we had chance to qualify.

referee is absolutely disgrace, pathetic... we were deprived but we are not only the victims... real madrid inter chelsea arsenal.... list will keep on getting longer

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah, bad call from the ref on the pen. But it wasn't " not a penalty " either.

I mean alexis could have gotten a penalty at Milan. but he didn't. we all

know those things are part of playing at home or not. But let's say the

truth. We have totally dominated the game tonight . If you guys buy

midfielder + Tevez for example you will be so good. You are close to be on the top. let's say Ibra(at his best ) have 2 years left. I hope you'll get tevez and play ibar-tevez together . Too bad robinho is so irregular , i always have high expectations from him ( since 2005 ) . Pato , what is the problem ?? he is worse than RVP. And i didn't get to see aquilani play that much but is he that bad to not be a starter , is seedorf so much better than him ?
Forza Milan. New young players are coming out , hope you'll manage to get the best

Last edited by Bénin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Can someone explain to me what happened to Pato, my stream froze up and I couldn't see what happened? I just saw Maxi come on, I didn't even know who it was for?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Milan31 wrote:Can someone explain to me what happened to Pato, my stream froze up and I couldn't see what happened? I just saw Maxi come on, I didn't even know who it was for?

Looks like he got injured, but I am not 100% sure.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 am

Bénin wrote:
Yeah, bad call from the ref on the pen. But it wasn't " not a penalty " either.

I mean alexis could have gotten a penalty at Milan. but he didn't. we all

know those things are part of playing at home or not. But let's say the

truth. We have totally dominated the game tonight . If you guys buy

midfielder + Tevez for example you will be so good. You are close to be on the top. let's say Ibra(at his best ) have 2 years left. I hope you'll get tevez and play ibar-tevez together . Too bad robinho is so irregular , i always have high expectations from him ( since 2005 ) . Pato , what is the problem ?? he is worse than RVP. And i didn't get to see aquilani play that much but is he that bad to not be a starter , this seedorf is better than him ?
Forza Milan. New young players are coming out , hope you'll manage to get the best

i seriously wanted to stop reading after the red line .Unfortunately , i kept on only to read this :

"this Seedorf is better than him"?

:vagi:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:14 am

Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Can someone explain to me what happened to Pato, my stream froze up and I couldn't see what happened? I just saw Maxi come on, I didn't even know who it was for?

Looks like he got injured, but I am not 100% sure.

really , not 100% sure ?

Well , i've seen that clip of Pato going out injured so many times , so i can assure you , it was an injury , yet again Sad
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

[quote="Dante13"]
Bénin wrote:

"this Seedorf is better than him"?

:vagi:

, thx for reading lol and i meant IS SEEDORF so much better than him ? .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Could ve been a tie. But, the midfield in the face of Ambro was nonexistent. Seedorf despite having a great game is passed-it player. Do we deserve 1 midfielder at least?
We were robbed, but selfdestructed too Barca1-2

the fact that Milan plays narrow caused that funny formation from barcelona 3 3 4 , i think there is no need for any detail
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:58 am

We should have bought Diego Ribas or Hernanes .They were both under 15 mil.Our MF is too slow and not very creative we are so dependant on Ibra especially when Cassano is out.Robinho does good against small teams but not CL material. We definitely need a WC striker and 2 good midfielders. Bring Didac back too.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 am

Tigole wrote:
I have said it so many times. Ambro and Seedorf are passed it. Aquilani, Nocerino and Urby are all average. If Berlusconi invests some big money in the midfield we could have a hell of a team.

berlusconi back may give us a thought that he will spend but even if he wants to, unfortunately FFP will hurt us.

all we can hope is that our fiscal year is good, and we generate a healthy profit, another important thing is that lot of players are out of contract, so best would be to get rid of players who are of no use. we cant replace all at once, i think we gonna need veterans still. but not everyone should stay.

then there is issues with contract negotiation that should player demand more than we can afford then its impossible for us.

best solution is to find young and experienced talent. and not just any cheap free transfer players. thats the important way milan can benefit most.

obviously berlusconi can contribute some money, but we have to sell players, we have to get rid of out of contract players, and we have to negotiate players who have big salary. ibra is a great asset but he shouldnt have been offered 9 million. probably 8 or 7.5 at max.

anyway ambrosini seedorf nesta these crafty veterans has given a lot, and their career goes way back since like 1995-1996 and even in milan most of them have lasted almost a decade or more. i mean its crazy to ask them of more performance... they are so worn out, amazing players but really age has taken toll on them.

so lets hope we can get good players.

juve are in better position to spend than any other italian clubs thanks to their stadium. but we can do something..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 am

red&blacklegion wrote:We should have bought Diego Ribas or Hernanes .They were both under 15 mil.Our MF is too slow and not very creative we are so dependant on Ibra especially when Cassano is out.Robinho does good against small teams but not CL material. We definitely need a WC striker and 2 good midfielders. Bring Didac back too.

unfortunately we have to sell someone. and, also get rid of players who are of no use or past their best. lets hope galliani and his co... braida they have done enough homework. we def need new recruits and not just cheap free agents or players from relegation clubs. nesta himself said that today, that we did the best we could but we can become stronger with good investments.

and looks like nesta hinted he might be very at near end of his career.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 am

I would absolutely love to blame the referee. I would love to. I can't though. In the end we put ourselves in this situation and we lacked a punch heavy enough to hit back in the end. We can regret the ones we did miss, but in the end, it's our responsibility to create more if that is the case.

The team is still not finished and we need to go away and improve in the summer. Allegri managed the tie fantastically and we need to ensure that he has the midfield to achieve his vision, we can't be stingy.

I was disappointed by the result, but I didn't lose hope when we went down 3-1 initially, I lost hope when Pato went off injured after all of ten minutes. Not because he was influential, but because it was a tragic event and it went practically unnoticed at first. Maxi was suddenly on the pitch, Pato wasn't even shown leaving on my screen. That is how it feels that Pato's journey is ending with us. With a whimper, as a shadow leaving a room, a memory of someone we don't even know anymore and it kills me. I want to believe in Pato, I'm just not sure that I can.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm

The ref wasn't having a good game there, the first penalty was perhaps a fair call, also that was a mistake by Mexes and we got to paid for it, but the second one was absolutely questionable.

The result migh be different if the ref didn't give Barca their 2nd penalty but, the fact that it was given so... just get over it Very Happy

Also, this way we can at least now focus on Serie A, I know that might sounds lame though, also this kind of lost give us some hope don't you think so? I mean, what this team will look like next year as we will surely be participating in UCL again next season, as this season we gave Barca quite a hard time with incomplete squad and we will surely improving next year as some veterans would leave or be replaced.

About Pato, I wish this will be his worst season ever in his career as a footballer. He got a lot of talent and it is sad to see such talent got wasted by injuries.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down