DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA!

+23
Zealous
milanfan7
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Margera
aleumdance
eelir
BarrileteCosmico
Swanhends
shamr9pato
RebaƱo Sagrado
rwo power
halamadrid2
shinigami99
white_star
Doc
Gomez83
kiranr
Seppuku
che
EarlyPrototype
Dnmac4
paperbackwriter
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA! Empty DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/deloitte-detecta-agujero-71-millones/20120413dasdasftb_40/Tes

There is a 71-million gap in the Barce's budget.......

Back to top Go down

DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA! Empty Re: DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA!

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 am

For the lazy or uneducated mofos:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.as.com%2Ffutbol%2Farticulo%2Fdeloitte-detecta-agujero-71-millones%2F20120413dasdasftb_40%2FTes
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA! Empty Re: DRAMA, INTRIGUE, AS, CONSPIRACY AND BARCELONA!

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 am

F. Perez is gonna make them an offer they can't refuse for Penessi. :dance:
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 am

God, who cares. Is there a reason that every little article that may cast Barcelona in a negative light needs to be posted on here?

It's funny because if Barca fans post something positive about our team were told to take it to the Barca section or trolls come along and start attacking anything positive we have to say.

Just so people see, we are not the ones who keep bringing up Barcelona as every thread seems to tilt into a slam Barca or there players or now there finances somehow.

Jesus, talk about obsession. I'm starting to think some of these "non-Barca" fans follow the team closer then we do.

I'm sure this will be explained and in the grand scheme of things amount to nothing, but thanks for bringing it up to start another mud flinging fest at Barca, just what the forum needed. I mean it has been a couple hours since the masses have had a thread to let us know how much they don't approve of Barca.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 am

Little article?

Did you read it or is your Spanish that poor?

This is actually quite a big deal.....

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 am

Just checked the entire first page and there was only 1 other Barca thread created by a Barca fan. BC's 1-2-3-4 formation thread.

Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 am

how the *bleep* do you run a club with that kind of losses, holy shit, that's almost as bad as soler's numbers
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 am

I speak a mean brand of Spanglish since I'm from Miami but no I can't read a full article in Spanish. But I was in luck as someone posted the English translation.

Not one thing will come of this and if you think this is so serious please explain to us all what you think is going to happen?

I'm ready, break it to me how this is going to be such a big effect on my club?

And I will save your response and start a thread praising you when this monumental change at our club happens.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:44 am

short term nothing's going to happen but seriously, barcelona need to get a grip on their finances, 70 mil losses in 2 out of 3 years is disgraceful, they'd be in administration if they were a real corporation
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:51 am

I'm pretty sure everyone knows we have a massive debt I mean all they have to do is listen to Rosell speak for 10 seconds and he will tell you himself.

Guess what a lot of other teams do too.

You get a debt from functioning at a loss. Nothing happens to any of these big teams and nothing will. But I guess we needed a thread to point out that Barca functions at a loss and we have huge debt. Anyone who didn't know that are seriously brian dead.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

dnmac4 wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone knows we have a massive debt I mean all they have to do is listen to Rosell speak for 10 seconds and he will tell you himself.

Guess what a lot of other teams do too.

You get a debt from functioning at a loss. Nothing happens to any of these big teams and nothing will. But I guess we needed a thread to point out that Barca functions at a loss and we have huge debt. Anyone who didn't know that are seriously brian dead.

These are prob the worst numbers I have seen from any big club and for the life of me I can not work out the reason.......

And to insinuate these numbers are what other clubs run at then yoiur either very blind or simply ignorant.

Not to mention alot of other teams aren't winning the trophies that Barcelona is winning atm and alot of other teams don't produce their own talent to the extent Barcelona does.

So begs the question wtf is going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

yea, but some teams actually do something to stop operating at a loss (or at least decrease the losses), not keep wishing them to go away
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 am

che wrote:yea, but some teams actually do something to stop operating at a loss (or at least decrease the losses), not keep wishing them to go away

Yeah Man City sells oil, Man Utd played with their bonds, Madrid makes Islands etc etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 am

The auditor believes that the club does not have sufficient capacity to meet debts falling due within one year

So no Barcelona fan is worried about that line......

Basically Barcelona have to sell to balance the books, sell what is the question...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am

I think its about time somebody examine that referee wage bill.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 am

No, not at all worried. One of the biggest club in Europe cannot meet a 71 million shortfall? I dont think that causes any reason to be worried.

As far as i am concerned, they are being sensationalist.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 am

Again, NOTHING will happen. And guess what, to get you people even more mad I'm sure when Financial fair play comes along our books will reflect that we make a good amount of money and we will buy players just like we always have.

I mean again, this is much a do about nothing. When we start selling our players post a thread. But every year we hear that we are in very bad debt, no S***. We still operate the same way, buy whatever players we want and win trophies, so again this changes nothing and nothing will happen now or in 5 or 10 years.

So thanks for pointing it out. We all are much more clear on Barca's finances because all football fans are in the dark about it.

Jesus, every time our president gets in front of a microphone he paints the grimmest picture in the world about our debt, everyone knows this.

As far as other teams if Man U is hundreds of millions in debt and we are a couple hundreds more in debt, bad is bad it doesn't really matter until banks decide to stop loaning us or Man U or other big clubs money which will not happen.

Don't you think banks whose job it is too look at your finances and decide weather it's smart to lend you hundreds of millions of dollars know more about the situation then joe blow on an internet forum?

It happened last year and will keep happening because we have the means to pay it back. There really is no new news here.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

Actually, the banks job when looking at your finances and deciding whether to to give you credit or not, is to look at external audited reports (done by KPMG, Deliotte etc).

An audited report much like the one you just read in the article. Which clearly stated that it doesn't foresee Farca meeting it's debts.

So for simplez, no good audited reports= no more banking facilities = more interest on existing non-paid debt = more debt.

Ya, no worries.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

Another Barcelona thread from a Madrid fan, I'm beginning to think in this forum Madrid fans have a rather large obsession with us Smile
70 million can easily be made for the club within the year by adding a new logo in our shirt to be honest.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

Seppuku wrote:Actually, the banks job when looking at your finances and deciding whether to to give you credit or not, is to look at external audited reports (done by KPMG, Deliotte etc).

An audited report much like the one you just read in the article. Which clearly stated that it doesn't foresee Farca meeting it's debts.

So for simplez, no good audited reports= no more banking facilities = more interest on existing non-paid debt = more debt.

Ya, no worries.

Ah, to be naive and stupid.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 am

I'm sorry Dmac but this isn't something one can just put their fingers in their ears and shout "I'm not listening!!". I do agree Barcelona has the capacity to meet its payments but how did they end up their in the 1st place and why is it a continuing trend is what remains (kinda) unanswered. Football clubs, particularly the big ones are really governed by a different set of rules.

And yes, they are probably some fans that know your club better than you...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 am

Wtf how do they get into such debt? They win so much and still have south debt. This is pretty bad!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

Well it has to be the signings, I don't know anything else that would result in a debt this large. However, they should have budgeted for that so I'm pretty sure this report may not tell the entire story.

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

sell Camp Nou Laughing

Nah, but seriously what the fck??? i know Russell has been going on about debt forever but someone needs to investigate what Laporta actually did with all that money that Barca earned/generated.... You cant just go into this much debt with that much success, imagine if Barca hadn't won all those trophies??? it'd been worse
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am

I'm looking forward to the next Swiss Ramble analysis on this. For the last year, his verdict was (after the first 70+ million Euros loss after 6 profitable years) that Barca was not in problems (yet?) as the Catalan banks wouldn't allow Barca to fold as their customers likely were Barca fans, too, and thus not giving Barca credits at very low interest rates could bring the banks in trouble from their other customers.

Now with the second 70+ million Euros loss, things will look a bit tighter, though, especially as the Spanish economy itself is severely in problems, a situation that also puts additional pressure on the banks. The interesting point is that some of the securities given by both Barca and Real are in fact the players with their evaluation, which might get really interesting.

BTW, just getting "some other shirt deal for 70 or so million Euros" is certainly not that easy, not even for Barca and definitely not in the current economical climate.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next