Cotes
Swanhends
Ganso
Tomasso
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which club do you hate more?

Which club do you hate more? - Page 5 Vote_lcap80%Which club do you hate more? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 24 ]
Which club do you hate more? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Which club do you hate more? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Which club do you hate more? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which club do you hate more?

Post by serieAkings Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am

I think you guys are dragging this argument for waaay to long.

Most of us hate Juve, what do you expect from a rival team? You expect a rival team to praise you guys? If so then you're definitely delusional. If you Juve fans don't like what you're reading then leave the INTER section alone. and go back to the Juve section where you'll definitely see a lot of praise from your own kind.

serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 am

This season Milan , for the cheating and stupid behaviours from their players specially zlatan , I still believe that if for example an As Roma player would have done what he did (Stamping on heinze legs intentionally) they would have get punishment for at least 3 games and a red card , what happened to him ? nothing !
but Hate is a strong world , The only Club i Hate is Real Madrid , i dont even care about what their fans think but to me even if they never existed players like Cr7 still were into the game therefore i dont see any positive thing about them other that business .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

delaurentishotz wrote:Is it obsessed to have fun together with Interisti ?? No not at all... We have always made fun of JuBe.

You know what is obsessed ?? That is for years on we have the emotional JuBe Kids coming into every comical thread made by Interisti.. To stupid to realize they make all these threads even more hilarious.

Can a post be stickied to the top of a forum?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:08 pm

dansik wrote:
delaurentishotz wrote:Is it obsessed to have fun together with Interisti ?? No not at all... We have always made fun of JuBe.

You know what is obsessed ?? That is for years on we have the emotional JuBe Kids coming into every comical thread made by Interisti.. To stupid to realize they make all these threads even more hilarious.

dansik wrote:

What's funny is that this is considered a quality thread for you guys :bball:

I can believe this thread is still open :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
dansik wrote:

dansik wrote:

What's funny is that this is considered a quality thread for you guys :bball:

I can believe this thread is still open :lol!:

Cassius_Case wrote:I so hope Juve win the league, I'm gunna use this as my celebration thread!

hmm
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5