El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance!

+5
Giancarlo
Milantildeath
M99
nichabr
IzzyC08
9 posters

Go down

El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance! Empty El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance!

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

MILAN - Before going into the Serie A Assembly meeting Adriano Galliani had this to say: "Our team seems well distributed in the various positions, we have good players everywhere, we are calm. El Shaarawy? He will stay at Milan, we signed him because we think he is mature, he will definitely stay at Milan for the whole year. El Shaarawy has played extraordinary, then I cannot read the future in any case he has the all the signs of a star performer. Cassano? He play alongside the other stars, with Ibrahimovic, with Robinho, Pato, Inzaghi, with Paloschi, with El Shaarawy. Hamsik? Aurelio is a dear friend and has every right to make judgments about his players, then Hamsik has never been an objective, Hamsik will stay at Napoli, Pato at Milan, and we're all happy. Vidal? This is nothing about nothing. We will keep Paloschi. Strasser to Novara? Maybe."

Afro
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance! Empty Re: El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance!

Post by nichabr Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

i knew Galliani saw something in El Shaarawy....good news if u ask me
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance! Empty Re: El Shaarawy will stay whole season and Hamsik not a chance!

Post by M99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Cagliari have agreed a deal with AC Milan to gain full ownership of defender Davide Astori, according to reports in Italy.

The Sardinian club will pay the Italian champions a transfer fee of €4 million for the Italy international centre-back, according to Calciomercatoweb.it.

The agreement has been reached just two days before the June 24 deadline, in which other teams could have lodged bids for the 24-year-old.

Astori progressed through Milan’s youth ranks and was on their books until 2008. He then joined Cagliari on a co-ownership deal and has developed into a key player for them.

Astori made his debut for the national team in a friendly against Ukraine in March.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

El Shaarawy will get valuable minutes next season, I can feel it
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

No he won't. He'll probably play 5-10 games tops, especially after we get Ganso...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Giancarlo wrote:No he won't. He'll probably play 5-10 games tops, especially after we get Ganso...

You are just a hater
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm

LOL MTD he`s just being realistic. How is he gonna start over Ganso?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 pm

I pretty much agree with giancarlo
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

ACMRox wrote:LOL MTD he`s just being realistic. How is he gonna start over Ganso?

HAHA ya I know I thought I'd add some comedy here
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

I don't hate the guy. I just think we should loan him out if anything... Novara might be a good idea.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Giancarlo wrote:I don't hate the guy. I just think we should loan him out if anything... Novara might be a good idea.

Novara is getting Strasser and Osuji (however you spell the name), Galliani said El Shaarawy and Paloschi will stay at Milan, It's an official statement on the website
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:I don't hate the guy. I just think we should loan him out if anything... Novara might be a good idea.

Novara is getting Strasser and Osuji (however you spell the name), Galliani said El Shaarawy and Paloschi will stay at Milan, It's an official statement on the website

It is just my opinion. I don't personally advise Galliani what to do. I did like what we have done for Novara. I hope Novara stays up out of the relegation zone. It's kinda like our relationship with Vicenza in the early 2000s I believe.

I'm happy with Paloschi staying, but I think Shaarawy will not get enough playing time at Milan.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Apparently we are starting to build another partnership, other than Genoa, there is rumor that we are teaming up with Cagliari to sign Poli just like the deal for Prince, I'd love to see that.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Apparently we are starting to build another partnership, other than Genoa, there is rumor that we are teaming up with Cagliari to sign Poli just like the deal for Prince, I'd love to see that.

I heard about that. Co-ownership. They keep Poli, and then we can buy him back. I just hope they will let us have him. I think Poli will go very cheaply because Samp are in the Serie B.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Apparently we are starting to build another partnership, other than Genoa, there is rumor that we are teaming up with Cagliari to sign Poli just like the deal for Prince, I'd love to see that.

I heard about that. Co-ownership. They keep Poli, and then we can buy him back. I just hope they will let us have him. I think Poli will go very cheaply because Samp are in the Serie B.

That would be the best way to go about it, then he can possibly replace Van Bommel the next season as the Maestro. I'd rather have him than that Slovakian Chap
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
That would be the best way to go about it, then he can possibly replace Van Bommel the next season as the Maestro. I'd rather have him than that Slovakian Chap

Um ... are you talking about Kucka or Hamsik? Kucka right? Yea I think Poli would be better... Inter were interested in him, but I'd rather we get him and seal up the deal.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Kucka ya, I'd take Poli over him in a second
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 am

yeah
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 am

Good news all around, though if El Shaarawy appears too raw still after six months training at the Milanello I'd consider loaning him out, however it's a good sign that Galliani has this sort of confidence in him.

GET INNNN.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down