Bayern Depth

5 posters

Go down

Bayern Depth Empty Bayern Depth

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey guys, how do you think Bayern can resolve this issue of depth, for some reason Van Gaal was able to work with a tiny squad, but it looks like it is quite difficult to keep it going for a Long time and as a result we loss the Bundesliga to Dortmund.

Who should Bayern sign so that our depth can be as good as that of Madrid and other top teams. Personally, I think it will take at least 2 years to have a very strong depth, but by then Ribery will be 31 and Robben will be 30, which is going to be another problem, I dont mind we get rid of one of them, preferably Robben and Keep Ribery.

First of all I think we should not sign any player that is above 26 and we should look at other leagues rather than weaken the Bundesliga and between this two years 2 big names must be sign as well as good rotational players.

Players to get Rid of in 2 years.

Butt: Retirement
Van Buyten: Age 36
Tymo: Age 35
Pranjic: Not good enough
Olic: Unhappy
Robben: 30 can't afford to have two old wingers in the team.

Players to sign in 2 years time
Heurelho Gomes: Replace Butt as backup goalkeeper
Jan Vertonghen: Replace Van Buyten and possibly a starter
Dante: Replace Departing Breno

Moussa Sissoko: Replaces Tymo
Emre Can: Replaces Pranjic

Shaqiri: Rotational Player
Hazard: Replace Robben.

Lewandowski: Replace Olic.

1st team:

--------------------Neuer(28)----------------
Lahm(30)--Boateng(25)--Badstuber(25)--Alaba(21)
----------Schweini(29)--Gustavo(26)----------
Muller(24)----------Kroos(24)------------Ribery(31)
-------------------Gomez(28)

2nd team

---------------------Gomes(33)--------------------
Rafinha(28)--Dante(30)--Vertonghen(26)--Contento(23)
------------Sissoko(24)--Emre Can(20)--------------
Shaqiri(22)-------------------------------Hazard(23)
-----------Petersen(25)---------------------------
---------------------------Lewandowski(25)---------

We will dominate Europe with this project.

Lucien Favre/Jonker/Klop/Loew.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Depth Empty Re: Bayern Depth

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Well, Klopp and Löw will likely not be available. Klopp because he will stay at Dortmund and Löw stated if he'd coach a club it would be away from Germany.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm

It's easy to think this way but it's also unrealistic. Vertoghen has his heart set on Tottenham/EPL. Lewandowski & Hazard won't come to Bayern. As I see it a dream would be:

Neuer
Lahm-Badtuber-Boateng-Alaba
Piggy-Gustavo
Shaqiri-Kroos-Ribery
Gomez

Subs:Drobny, Rafinha, Dante, Can, Pizzaro, Petersen, Contento
Super Subs: Robben, Mueller

It would be foolish to sell Robben just because he is 30. He should still have the pace and the excellence to outplay many opponents by then.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

The problem is more - is Robben willing to accept a role as super sub?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:It's easy to think this way but it's also unrealistic. Vertoghen has his heart set on Tottenham/EPL. Lewandowski & Hazard won't come to Bayern. As I see it a dream would be:

Neuer
Lahm-Badtuber-Boateng-Alaba
Piggy-Gustavo
Shaqiri-Kroos-Ribery
Gomez

Subs:Drobny, Rafinha, Dante, Can, Pizzaro, Petersen, Contento
Super Subs: Robben, Mueller

It would be foolish to sell Robben just because he is 30. He should still have the pace and the excellence to outplay many opponents by then.

Notice how we only have 3cb in your set up, also Pizzaro will be 36 by then.

We are a big club and if we are a little bit more ambitious we can at least sign Cardazo instead of Pizzaro, he's deadly with set piece and also very clinical in front of goal and I am sure he'll accept rotational role.

Hazard has already said he'll like to play for Bayern, so why not sign the Belgian duos....Vertoghen and Hazard to replace the departing 36 years old Belgian(Van Buyten)

I rather say we sign, Babertov rather than Pizarro. he's too old now.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 am

Bayern won't sign that many non-Germans anymore, though. They've consistently tried to focus more on domestic players, since they noticed that it makes neutrals hate them less. Of your suggested signings, almost none are German. Don't see it happening.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, Pizza and Dante seem rather likely anyway. I really hope they'll manage to filsh one or the other player from their youth set-up again. Emre Can should be the next to get into the 1st team. I wonder if they have one or the other good attacker or defender there who might be an option in due time.

Oh, and I do expect them to try and get some new Asian player in to improve their marketing chances in the Asian market. Pity that Usami never made it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Butt retires, van Buyten, Pranjic, Olic, Breno and Tymo run out of contract, so they're out before 2 years. I'd like to see an extension for Tymo since he can still pull it off. Olic doesn't deserve to be 2nd team so I'm pretty sure he'll leave. Pranjic is meh, will definitely go. Robben ain't a player you just get rid of... he stays until his contract expires, at least.

Butt replacement? There are plenty of 2nd fodder goalkeepers lying about, especially in the Bundesliga. And even some good ones. This will be no problem.

Defense wise, most of the defense is very young so they will be there for years to come. The problem here is depth. If Dante comes, that's good, but another CB is still needed. At least 4 are needed unless DVB is given an extension. Any young talent will do, since he will not get much playing time anyways.

Midfield, if Alaba is to become a fulltime leftback, then we need another central player to rotate with Schweinsteiger. I know Kroos can play here, but that's one less player at AM, so a new guy is still needed. No idea who is available... Bayern could definitely go for Hazard who can play AM and wings, but he's mostly a winger, IMO. If not then a good AM which are far easier to find. Götze is out of the question since Dortmund are in no way a selling club. Maybe try going for an unplayed Sahin? Would be great. The other Bender brother? Will have to wait till summer to see who's available and what the rumor mills brew. Basically we need more depth.

The forward line is a problem, because Gómez is undoubtable starter, we have to find a guy good enough to play here, but patient enough to not be a constant starter. Petersen needs to be loaned because he's no where near the level required. A big buying will be impossible because he'd be bench duty. Pizarro would be decent... good, and old enough to think of a big money move before retiring. Hijack the Raúl deal banana. No idea, will also have to wait for the rumors to surface.

Overall, we need a bench GK, another CB, another midfielder and a striker.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 am

Well, I did hear that Bayern are interested to sign an extension with Van Buyten (one year, with an option for another, should he get enough matches).

Lars Bender just extended at Leverkusen till 2017, that's rather unlikely, too.

And I'm still pretty confident that Emre Can will be a good option for CM depth, especially as he is a German player and an own youth product.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

Didn't Tymos contract just auto-extend itself by one year because he had a clause in there, that, if he plays so-and-so many matches per season, his contract turned from one-year to two-year?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 am

I completely forgot about Can, RWO hmm. You're right, he should be promoted to the first team, although he still needs a loan spell or something, IMO. Young players breaking into the first team like that are rare nowadays, bar Müller. Even Alaba spent 6 months at the Hoff.

I have no clue about that, Viva. If you could find some concrete news it would be awesome. I would love having Tymo here another year. Not only does he cover DM, he can play CB if needed, too.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

Tymo's contract did extend one year as he had enough matches this season. I read it two or so weeks ago.

Here's the source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fcb-heynckes-erwartet-zeitnahe-unterschrift-von-robben-/news/anzeigen_87113.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down