Tacchinardi: "Juve will be like Barca & Real in 2-3 years. Robben fragile. Drogba ok, but not enough. Roma fascinating challenge"

Go down

Tacchinardi: "Juve will be like Barca & Real in 2-3 years. Robben fragile. Drogba ok, but not enough. Roma fascinating challenge" Empty Tacchinardi: "Juve will be like Barca & Real in 2-3 years. Robben fragile. Drogba ok, but not enough. Roma fascinating challenge"

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

Alessio Tacchinardi is speaking today in two programs seguitissimi Radio Mana Mana 24 Sports to discuss, among other things, the upcoming match between Juventus and Roma and Juventus in the market. Here's his statement, issued to "Juventus Style" and "There's football for you":

Tacchinardi A "THERE 'SOCCER FOR YOU" - "Roma-Juventus is a fascinating challenge, I think it will be a challenge. There are several facets, the duel-Conte Luis Enrique will be nice to follow, are two different philosophies. The Roma play in a way that it can not hurt to Juve, from his own, it can hurt vertically. It may come out a better game. De Rossi is perfect before the defense, is proving to be crucial. When Luis Enrique put it behind you because the defenders do not give guarantees. The Giallorossi take too many goals, they must be careful to being defensive. The Rome will not be the only obstacle to progress towards the scudetto to Juve. The Bianconeri suffered by teams that are closed with small Juventus suffer tremendously. It 'a championship still open. Top players for Juventus? Robben is good but too fragile, Drogba would be fine but not enough, can not he be the top player for the Bianconeri. Inter? Should be good to rebuild without haste, not an easy task but it should not jump the gun. The young Nerazzurri are failing to meet expectations. Barcelona and Manchester are masters at this, Inter had to schedule first. Now it's normal to pay the price for the identity card ".

Tacchinardi STYLE TO JUVENTUS - "With Cobolli Gigli, Blanc and Secco have not had a good relationship. I could still make my contribution. The size of Del Piero is one that has always accepted everything without controversy, has always proved to be a champion. Del Piero is proving, just as they attacked the Juventus jersey. Del Piero's case, if the classification was negative, it would be inflated. At year end, I hope for clarification on the dynamics of matter. Earl handled the situation differently because now is supported by the corporate point of view. Marotta and Agnelli know what they do differently from their predecessors. Juve within two three years will be like Barcelona and Real Madrid. Inter will sell his life dearly against Milan, is always a derby. It will be a fantastic championship final since Juventus AS Roma will have other obstacles as well.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down