Vidal : ' I love this team'

4 posters

Go down

Vidal : ' I love this team'  Empty Vidal : ' I love this team'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 pm

All three members of the Bianconeri's engine room were on target in the win over the Giallorossi, with Vidal striking twice inside the opening eight minutes. Andrea Pirlo then converted the rebound after seeing his penalty attempt saved just before the half-hour mark before Claudio Marchisio found the back of the net early in the second half.

As a result, Vidal was reluctant to accept any plaudits for his performance against Luis Enrique's side, preferring instead to heap praise on his midfield accomplices.

"It is easy to play well with peers like this," the Chile international is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport. "We are the strongest midfield in Italy.

"I am delighted to be at Juve. This is a spectacular team and the fans are fantastic, very passionate - just how I like it."

The rout of Roma saw the Bianconeri move three points clear of title rivals AC Milan with just five games to play, but Vidal insists that there is still much more work to be done before Antonio Conte's men can start talking about the Scudetto.

"It was a super performance but we now have to continue like this," the former Bayer Leverkusen man argued.

"We cannot give an inch and now our minds are already focused on the game against Cesena [on Wednesday]. We must play as we did against Roma."

Juve's clash with Cesena kicks off at 18.00CET, with Milan's meeting with Genoa is set to get under way at the same time.

=========

He said I love Juventus for SKY and Tuttojuve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal : ' I love this team'  Empty Re: Vidal : ' I love this team'

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 pm

From Juventus.com

Two goals in ten minutes, a great record, and the Chilean has definitely cemented his place in the hearts of the supporters. And the word ‘heart’ perfectly matches with Arturo, not only for his chosen celebration. “When I play, I always try to give my heart - commented Vidal at the end of the game - if our opponents possess the ball, I must regain it."
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal : ' I love this team'  Empty Re: Vidal : ' I love this team'

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm

VIDAL is really giving something special to JUVENTUS

I am happy that he is young and can give us many other great seasons

lucianomoggi
First Team