Juventus awards!!!

5 posters

Go down

Juventus awards!!! Empty Juventus awards!!!

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Best forward: Despite Matri being our current top scorer i cant help but feel Vuci deserves this, i bashed him for his lack of workrate at times during the season but i feel if you have skills to do something game changing but cannot contribute in a physical aspect that is kind of 'okay'. And Vuci on lots of occasions this season has sent amazing throughballs to teammates leaving defenders for dead countless times this season (although very few actually got finished shouldnt go against his wonderful vision. Scoring a total of 7 goals (including a screamer winning goal vs Milan in the Coppa Semi-final Razz ) with 9 assists to his name is the reason i am awarding Vucinic my 'Best forward' award for this season.

Runner up is Matri with a total of 10 goals and 5 assists to add who was brilliant during the first few games of the season.

Best midfielder: Obviosly this is a tricky one with such a great midfield so I will take everything into consideration but i think Andrea Pirlo would be my choice. His passing simply amazes me, his cool concentration when being hounded by opposition players is something not often seen these days in football. Pirlo has currently only 3 goals to his name but i never expected him to be scoring regulary, but what does stand out is the mans ability to assist a goal from deep in the opponents half. He has a total of 11 assists to his name so far! and i can safely say the majority of them have been simply wonderful to watch.

Runner up is Vidal who runs tirelessly for the ball and more than often retrieves it from the opposition. always tracking back but also makes those vital runs forward which is shown by his 6 goals and 5 assisits. (special mention to Marchisio, 8 goals and 5 assists who like Matri was on fire during the first half of the season)

Best defender: Once again another hard decision to make out of 3 players who have all been outstanding this season. Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Stephan Lichtstiener have all been world-class. Personally its out of the CB pairing for me, whilst Barzagli has no doubt been the best defender in the league with his composure at the back im afriad i'm still going to have to award this to Giorgio Chiellini. He has been a warrior at the heart of the defense! never giving up, even scoring the odd goal or assisting along the way too but its his determination for the team that impresses me the most. Having been played numerous times out of position on the left where he is not quite as comfortable these days he has shown the will to just get on with it and put in flawless shifts. His no nonesense approach to defending also just edges him from his defensive pals as it is something I love in a CB.

Runner up is Barzagli for obvious reasons. He has been impecable this year, what a signing he is Thumbs up

Best goalkeeper: Easy one! Wink Gigi has pulled of some magnificent saves, some that might have possibly won us the scudetto if we can hang on to our lead. His heroics and command of the defense have been a major reason why we have the not only the best defensive record in Italy but ALL of Europe! People must think he has had it easy this season due to having the best defenders infront of him all season long but this is not true, Buffon has pulled off some stunning game changing saves that have clearly won us points. Plus he is Juventino to the core, i love watching his reactions when we score or win games. priceless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecM6dtZtReo

Best new signing: Another tricky one with the likes of Pirlo for free, Vuci, Barzagli for a mere 500K but i think im going to surprise a few of you and infact choose Antonio Conte who has revolutionised this Juventus side into a hard as nails footballing machine! I admit, i was a little wary of appointing him manager ala the Ferrara effect but i have been made to eat my own words. What a coach this guy is! like Buffon hes Juventino through and through, commanding on his touchline like a BOSS. You can see it in his face when when something bad happens he roars ferociously at the players but when we play beautifully he cannot hide the love he holds for Juventus. As seen countless times celebrating with the players, hugging them and rallying them it is a joy to watch. I have missed having someone with passion who isnt afraid to show it on our bench.
Although it isnt only his passion that gives him this award its his coaching skills, it is a fact we score more goals in the second half of the games we play in, this is largely down to his approach to the game and how he can shake it up in the second half with a few simple subs and a change of formation we turn into basically another team. He has also dealt with major selection headaches with the squad but has handled it (most of the time) spot on! Just want to mention one downside to his game, he chooses some pretty crazy decisions for the bench, last match vs roma i wanted to see someone young or exciting get a few minits or even Matri to come on but nope, Borrielo comes on lol. I wont critisise it till i fully understand what he is doing because so far whatever he's doing is winning us games.

Best youngster: Having next to no really young players in our squad bar Marrone i think i'm forced to choose him lol He's only played in 5 games for us this season but supplied one wonderful assist against Atalanta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJtA0rTEF_E

Most impressive player: My most impressive player goes to Andrea Pirlo, i dont really need to explain this one to us Juventino's because like Conte, Pirlo has transformed us into a brand new passing team with a unique brand of possesion football which is brilliant to watch. We are lucky to have him!

Most improved player:For me this is clearly Marchisio! We all knew he had potential and had always shown glimmers of a topclass player but it is really only this season he has shown his true quality for a lengthy period. His class goals, assists on his spirit have shown us Juve fans what we have to look forward to for years to come yet, when this guy hits his peak he'll be a Worldclass CM if he carries on at this rate. has slowed down as the season wore on but is slowly coming back to form again.

Most surprisingly good player: The player i am most pleasently surprised about this year has to be Barzagli. After flopping at wolfsburg i wondered what the Juve management was doing buying him but clearly something has revved Andrea up this season. In contention to be the leagues best CB and for only 500K is a steal! I dont think ANY of us had an idea that he'd turn out so brilliantly. Congrats Andrea Barzagli! (super special mention to Simone Pepe! Almost carried Juve at one point during the beginning of the season!)

Most surprisingly bad player: Hmm a tough one i suppose hmm, theres not many 'bad' Juve players who have actually playe much this season, i may get a bit of stick for this but im going fo Quagliarella, not because he's been BAD as such but maybe i just expected more from him? but so far he looks to be regaining good form after this injury! Thumbs up

Worst player: Krasic! Has made a total of 9 appearences for Juve so far with 1 goal to show for it. but thats not what im bothered about, completely useless and lazy player. Not hardworkin, not got the attitude to play for this team. Cant wait to cash in on him!

Most consistent player: Barzagliiiii <3 simply love this guy!! I personally can only recall one mistake he's made this season that that was at the Lazio game a few week back where he failed to pick up his marker and lazio drew level. but in all fairness it was an excellent cross and header.

Best team goal: Has to be out of two goals for me. Either;
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyeSgYNc_k < Marchisio goal vs Milan
Or, Vucinic Vs Cagliari http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/juventus-1-0-cagliari-vucinic1

Best individual goal: Once again i Just cant choose so im narrowing down to two,
One goal that's meant a lot to me as the guy gets loads of stick but is really a brilliant player when he gets going is Pepe so here it comes, Simone Pepe's goal Vs Napoli (2-0 down at half time, we manage to recover 2 goals but allow one so the score is 3-2 and this happens... :bow: ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjq-6LZYIg

Or the more spectacular like Vucinic's vs Milan! Take A Bow Son! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CplYX2djRK4 :bow: :bow:

*Worst goal conceded:

Just a lay out I'v thought of, gunna fill in my choices when I load up my comp.

Anyway, there a lay out for you! Get filling them in lads!

Feel free to add any other categories too...

*can mean from a rival or just a plain poor defending goal ect, you choose.

Last edited by Cassius_Case on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus awards!!! Empty Re: Juventus awards!!!

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Cant be bothered to look through all 18 goals we've conceded for the last catagory lol
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Brilliant post here!!! Really like it. Good categories!
I agree on numerous choices but i have a few different;
---best youngster; Buoy (suuuuch a hot prospect. i believe he is the future)
---best new signing; Vidal (25y.o. 11 mill€. VITAL for our midfield.)
---most surprisingly bad player; Giaccherini. (Conte told us to have faith in him and so i did. he disappointed me though. im not a fan. he's a lot older then expected as well.)
---most surprisingly good player; I saw Barzaglis talent last year and this year im pretty sure Vidal again did it for me. This guy is so underrated. Really, i believe anyone in the world wants him at the moment.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks bro Thumbs up

Yeah I feel the same! I really wanted to add Vidal more as I think he's best in his position in the world!

I also wanted to add more Pepe too Sad

About the youngster category I meant in the first team lol otherwise believe me, Bouy and the primavera boys would have had some nice things wrote about them haha!

And Giacherini, I'm mixed about him, I don't think he's been TOO bad, hes been involved in some nice plays and scored some nice/crucial goals. Got to remember he's been played out of position for most of the season aswel as I'm positive he's a LW being played more inside the centre lol if that makes sense hmm

A theory of mine is we're going to use half of his contract that we own and a few millions and trade him for Giovinco. Don't know why I think that but I reckon it would be smart business.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Nice idea
I want to post but I'm going to wait until the season ends :king:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Luca wrote:Nice idea
I want to post but I'm going to wait until the season ends :king:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Waiting season to end Smile) ya ya
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Ahhh you scumbags lol Razz

I didnt wanna wait till the end cos any good/bad performances in the 5 games could cloud my memory of the season.

I can always update my choices anyway.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 pm

bump :king:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down