Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread?

5 posters

Go down

Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread? Empty Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread?

Post by LWL91 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:59 pm

First of all, i'm not here to mock! But what the F* do you think of Lamala now that he got 3 games ban for spitting Lichsteiner during the match? Disgrace? Embarrassment? Now i know this is a vital player for you since hes been very good this season. Isn't he pissing on his own club doing such a thing?

It's an almost comic story since you also have Snotti in our team ("what is he talking about?" oh sorry, let me post a picture)

Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread? A_139670a

So.. Snotti AND Lama-la

You must be proud Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread? Empty Re: Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread?

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Get out here what that crap lad.

Mod 🔒
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread? Empty Re: Hey guys. Where's your SPITTING thread?

Post by 7amood11 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Well, to be fair, if I had to choose a player to spit on, it would be Poulsen lol. Secco brought him instead of Alonso :facepalm:

But seriously, what's up with Lamela? Kicking Chiellini and now spitting on Lichtsteiner.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Let's reverse this question, shall we...

Why must Juventus always buy players that you just feel like spitting on???? Hmmmm. Maybe the problem isn't Totti and Lamela, maybe it's Poulsen and Lichtsteiner.

(The Juve fans that I usually talk to around here will know not to take these couple of lines seriously, but I felt it necessary to point out your stupidity and ignorance)
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

7amood11 wrote:Well, to be fair, if I had to choose a player to spit on, it would be Poulsen lol. Secco brought him instead of Alonso :facepalm:

But seriously, what's up with Lamela? Kicking Chiellini and now spitting on Lichtsteiner.

Maybe Chellini pulling him back when we had a good counter attack going was the reason he kicked out.

As for the spitting incident Licht taunting him trying to get a reaction would make anyone lose their cool when you've being fkd by the ref and are getting battered 4-0.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Absolutely no reason for this thread.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum