Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win"

4 posters

Go down

Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win" Empty Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win"

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

The former Roma defender John Arne Riise's said on Twitter the news coming from the Olympic Stadium after the knockout today with Fiorentina. " I do not know what's going on in Rome - writes the Norwegian - but you support the team. Totti knows what it takes to win "

What can i say i am a fan boy :bow:
Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win" Riise%20primissimo%20piano

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win" Empty Re: Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win"

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

John :bow:

I wish he had stayed with us.Much better player than Angel.Shame on LE for not giving him a chance.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win" Empty Re: Twitter , Riise "Support the Roma, Totti knows what it takes to win"

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Despite the remoteness and now belonging to another soccer reality, that of Fulham , the former Roma defender John Arne Riise own profile on the official Twitter has decided to make clear all his closeness to his former team. Here's the post issued the Norwegian defender:

" I just want something that Roma will win .. Great city, great team, great fans and great coach. "
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Love this guy.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Don't miss him at all. It's to bad we didn't get a better replacement and actually downgraded in the short term .
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down