Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2

+5
Tomwin Lannister
Ale Giovane
Cotes
Juventino89
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2  Empty Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 pm

The decision was made official in the air and is just now at the official site Juventus: Juventus prepare for the match against Novara as if it were a final, or an additional day of withdrawal. The team will leave for Novara in fact already tonight and tomorrow will support finishing the "Silvio Piola." You will work primarily on tactics, like the rest of today. This morning, in fact, the Bianconeri, after the athletic side, we are dedicated to the movement and ball movement department. Tomorrow morning the replication of the synthetic "Piola". The training will be preceded by a press conference by Conte, which will be held at 10.00 at the hotel team.
According to Sky Sports, Conte should confirm 3-5-2. Quagliarella on offense seems ahead of Borriello, alongside Mirko Vucinic. Alessandro Matri, however, not participate in the trip because of Novara disqualified. Wednesday's game at Cesena - refers to the satellite channel - has left a bit 'tired, some players, especially Andrea Pirlo who reported a slight fatigue.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2  Empty Re: Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2

Post by Juventino89 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Don't risk any injury
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2  Empty Re: Juventus vs Novara - Pilo fatigue feels tired he will be rested ? Confirmation of 3-5-2

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Play Marrone in the middle...
With Vidal & Marchisio to protect him....it's best
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale Giovane Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't think Pirlo will be rested in this critical match
due to a minor injury .. or tiredness
thoug Marrone is a good back up Smile

/

thank you ,, and I'm glade to be here
Forza Juventus ^_

Ale Giovane
Ale Giovane
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Giovane,

I think Pirlo will play, I think Borriello might start too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I wouldn't mind if Pirlo was rested, a tired Pirlo is not a great sight.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 pm

I wouldnt mind starting Marrone in his place, and putting Pirlo on around the hour mark if we need to. I would start like this against them:

--Buffon--
--Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Marrone-- --Marchisio-- --Caceres--
--Quagliarella-- --Vucinic--

Give Del Piero, Padoin/Pirlo, and Borriello/Matri all some time.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah, I don't mind that at all either. Except I don't think we'll see Caceres on the left, I would love to though.

Also, Matri is suspended for this one

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Yea i doubt well see Ca eres on the left also but i would love to try it out if it was my decisipn. He plays as a leftback for Uruguay and does very well, and in a more attacking role where he could not only cross the ball into the area but also cut in on his rigjt foot which he has shown is very accurate, i think he would flourish as an attaxking leftback.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

juventus101 wrote:I wouldnt mind starting Marrone in his place, and putting Pirlo on around the hour mark if we need to. I would start like this against them:

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Marrone-- --Marchisio-- --Caceres--

Give Del Piero, Padoin/Pirlo, and Borriello/Matri all some time.

good formation but one problem...
Caceres shouldn't go on the left

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Marrone-- --Marchisio-- --Estigarriba--

also...i would love to see

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Del Piero-- --Marchisio-- --Estigarriba--

Del Piero would be perfect behind the 2 strikers
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I think Juve should play Pepe as our RWB and Esti or Giaccherini as our LWB as Novara will put 11 men behind the ball so we can afford to play our most attacking players! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

@ Cotes, I would like that only because having Del Piero starting would put more pressure on a team that will just sit back for sure.

However, it would be a 3-4-1-2 with Alex, rather than a 3-5-2. It could work, but will we see it? That is another story.

I am hoping Estigarribia starts because the season is almost over and he is definitely being evaluated as a player who could possibly stay, or possibly leave. I want him to stay personally.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Ale Giovane wrote:I don't think Pirlo will be rested in this critical match
due to a minor injury .. or tiredness
thoug Marrone is a good back up Smile

/

thank you ,, and I'm glade to be here
Forza Juventus ^_

Welcome to the family I hope u stay here and post reguallary
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 am

we have 5 important games to play and there is no time to experiment

JUVENTUS need PIRLO on starting XI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum