+3
Milan31
Forza
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

One question ?! Empty One question ?!

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

WTF happened to Merkel ? I know you got him back, why isn't he playing instead of Gatusso or Ambro or some1 else he had potential to be class...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

One question ?! Empty Re: One question ?!

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 am

We actually have no idea. He has been in full trainings for some time since he last got injured, but perhaps Allegri doesn't want to rush him back. This issue has been discussed quite a bit in the Milan Channel and MilanLab threads.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 am

He was named in the 22 man squad for tomorrow, so hopefully we can see him, but I highly doubt it Sad

He has been fit for the past couple weeks, so I don't know, maybe they don't want to rush him back.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:We actually have no idea. He has been in full trainings for some time since he last got injured, but perhaps Allegri doesn't want to rush him back. This issue has been discussed quite a bit in the Milan Channel and MilanLab threads.

oh sorry didn't know that you speak there about him. I loved him in Genoa but since u got him back only 1 app if I am not mistaking right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:We actually have no idea. He has been in full trainings for some time since he last got injured, but perhaps Allegri doesn't want to rush him back. This issue has been discussed quite a bit in the Milan Channel and MilanLab threads.

oh sorry didn't know that you speak there about him. I loved him in Genoa but since u got him back only 1 app if I am not mistaking right ?
Yeah, and after that app he got injured, good ol' Milan luck this year.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 am

Milan31 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

smells like Juve era with Diego .... Is he set for another loan ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am

Milan31 wrote:He was named in the 22 man squad for tomorrow, so hopefully we can see him, but I highly doubt it Sad

He has been fit for the past couple weeks, so I don't know, maybe they don't want to rush him back.

One question ?! 380252_377963005575394_118202221551475_1043018_1077248839_n-jpg

Muntari?Gatusso ( I love him but he is far from being what he was)? and no Merkel Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am

No clue Devi, no one really knows what is happening with him at the moment. I hope he doesn't go out on loan, we need him.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

smells like Juve era with Diego .... Is he set for another loan ?
I hope he isn't loaned out, Merkel is good enough to play for Milan. If Allegri gave him more game time, he would develop into a brilliant player.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 am

He already is brilliant player he just needs time. And he is not like Giovinco a player who left Juventus on loan because he was primadona ( can see from his interview) and he actually wanted to play infront of ADP ( WTF)... This guy (Merkel) returned and trust me if u send him he will not return again Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:He already is brilliant player he just needs time. And he is not like Giovinco a player who left Juventus on loan because he was primadona ( can see from his interview) and he actually wanted to play infront of ADP ( WTF)... This guy (Merkel) returned and trust me if u send him he will not return again Sad
That is exactly what I am worried about. I feel we are not treating him the way he should be treated and it is very concerning. When he played the ONE time he showed his potential. I really hope they don't loan him out.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 am

Milan31 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:He already is brilliant player he just needs time. And he is not like Giovinco a player who left Juventus on loan because he was primadona ( can see from his interview) and he actually wanted to play infront of ADP ( WTF)... This guy (Merkel) returned and trust me if u send him he will not return again Sad
That is exactly what I am worried about. I feel we are not treating him the way he should be treated and it is very concerning. When he played the ONE time he showed his potential. I really hope they don't loan him out.

-------------------------Merkel-------
----------El Shaarawvy-----Ibra-----Lopez---
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

Would look more like this...

Merkel - van Bommel - Nocerino
Boateng
Ibra - Cassano
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:05 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

Would look more like this...

Merkel - van Bommel - Nocerino
Boateng
Ibra - Cassano
Have I told you that I am big fan of 4-1-2-1-2

----------------Montolivo-------
--------Merkel-------------Nocerino---
----------------Boateng------
----------Ibra-----------Cassano----
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 am

Nocerino's never played at the base in his entire career Devi. If we were to field such a trio Monty would be in the centre with Nocerino having the freedom to move at LCM. Putting him in a more disciplined position at the base would rob us of the use of his best attributes, goal scoring and eternal running and expose his weaknesses.

Fotza's line-up would be interesting to see on the pitch, though we're going to have to be patient with Merkel.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

dostoevsky wrote:Nocerino's never played at the base in his entire career Devi. If we were to field such a trio Monty would be in the centre with Nocerino having the freedom to move at LCM. Putting him in a more disciplined position at the base would rob us of the use of his best attributes, goal scoring and eternal running and expose his weaknesses.

Fotza's line-up would be interesting to see on the pitch, though we're going to have to be patient with Merkel.

Thats the idea just not put good Smile lol Nocerino haveing the freedom to go LCM and be b2b I think he can do it

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 am

Now that you've edited your post it looks like I just took a random shot at Nocerino rather than responding to you. Razz

I believe there's a temptation to start Merkel further up the pitch, however even if he were to have great use as a potential substitute for Boateng, or to shift up the pitch to allow a more defensive set-up to close out a game, the next year or so of his career should provide a vital education for Merkel in completing his game. Genoa's use of Merkel as a trequartista gave him useful Serie A experience, however expanding his game further by giving time in a different role which gives him defensive responsibility, a broader view of the pitch will allow him to understand the game better. Familiarity with a greater number of roles should allow Merkel to variously act as a better compliment or director with the ball.

If he's sent on loan again I hope it is under a manager who understands this and forces him to complete his game, even if he envisions a more direct application of his talent in future.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:52 am

Mods editing their posts without writing that they did so.

Me: confused > Suspect > :vagi:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 am

Well it is the business end of the season and we need to make every game count

So I can understand if Allegri doesn't want to risk playing Merkel who is, admittedly, less reliable to perform than other senior players
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:26 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Well it is the business end of the season and we need to make every game count

So I can understand if Allegri doesn't want to risk playing Merkel who is, admittedly, less reliable to perform than other senior players
This is just not true. Ambrosini and Seedorf have been very reliable... Razz

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:57 am

Ambro and Seedorf have been the polar opposite to reliable. I don't understand what Allegri sees that we don't.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 am

one answer: 3 DMF

it's obvious that merkel has no place in allegri's so called tactics especially when he's been using the 3 dmf midfield tactic for pretty much the whole season, it's not just, he also doesn't believe in young players and doesn't give them enough chances or encouragements, i believe that as long as he's at milan players like elsharawi, merkel an even pato will never develop or get any regular playing time...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm

nice to see cassano having such a wonderful afternoon.. FORZA CASSANO
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum