the xcx
FennecFox7
daneq
Mr Nick09
12 posters

Go down

Money making industry Empty Money making industry

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 am

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/futbol-real-madrid-florentino-perez-copa-rey-25-millones-superavit-20110623-80474.html

EC wrote:2011-2012 Real Madrid already has outlined what will be the highest budget in its history , which first exceed the threshold of 500 million euros. In the absence of some notes to close, the figure will be around 510 million euros , the highest budget of any football club in the world. The figure represents an increase of 71 million euros from the budget of the financial period ending 30 June and it was 439 million euros.

Real Madrid president presented the numbers on the board to be held next Monday at the Santiago Bernabeu to know the latest movements of Madrid entity's market, in addition to the 'ok' the balance of this season, be closed with a surplus of 25 million euros before tax , by 31 million of the 2009-2010 season.

The delicate economic times facing the football does not seem to pass bill to Real Madrid, and neither has made ​​the team coached by Mourinho was unable to end the reign of Barcelona. The Cup has made ​​the first step, at least I think white managers , but does not match the investments made ​​in human material, that is, players. And sports is that the factor is not the main asset when talking about income, although an important part, and justify the 30 million euros reach Champions when he stepped through the penultimate round of the competition. In fact, European Cup to reach the budget speech to the second round Cup and the quarter , so this time there have been two more matches in Champions Cup and one in

Florentino Perez, in his first stint as Real Madrid president, set up a business structure capable of generating income outside sports scores, that seems to have lowered the level of performance years later. The main source of income of the entity has returned to Real Madrid be the Bernabeu . The exploitation of the white stage is higher than, for example, get the Barcelona and the Camp Nou. Tickets, subscriptions and private boxes are not the only elements that produce revenue. Currently, the bowels of the stadium are home to three different restaurants, to which must be added the Adidas store or white museum tour is part of the stadium.

The idea was to keep alive the Bernabeu, 365 days a year and they have succeeded. The investment in the stadium have been profitable and justified with 160 million euros have been entered during the 2010-11 season. Rosell seeks to create the infrastructure that lacks at the moment and trying to generate revenues associated with the Camp Nou and thought it reduce the number of members of that currently has the Barca team to raise money to enter either private balconies or ticket sales. In the end it abandoned the idea to avoid conflict with the social masses.

The second factor that supports the target surplus is referring to television rights. 158 million euros Real Madrid have entered on this concept, over the marketing which is the third source of revenue for the coffers white has remained at 140 million euros. In contrast, the costs reach 210 million by the staff and 90 million in various operations, namely transfers of players. In the chapter on wages, Barcelona has gone up to 235 million euros, which will become the sports organization around the world with the most expensive in terms of staff salaries. This fact contrasts with the success of his quarry, today's main asset of the Catalan. azulgrana The budget will be around 440 million euros.

Cool

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Money making industry Empty Re: Money making industry

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 am

Money making industry 29bo8wm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 am

Take some of that money and pay Ozil.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 am

Hala madrid
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 am

daneq wrote:Take some of that money and pay Ozil.

I don't get it?

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 am

Crimson wrote:
daneq wrote:Take some of that money and pay Ozil.

I don't get it?

Really?

His salary isn't a true representation of his contributions to the team.

I know it's based on his numerous factors like transfer fee, just sayin' give him a raise. Rolling Eyes
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 am

Wont say no to a little salary raise to Özil, but Di Marias salary needs the biggest transformation.

Last edited by The xcx on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 am

5M for Ozil is just right, only a select few make more money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 am

And Khedira perhaps?, He never truly shines but hes salary is too 2m i take it?
That needs to change.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am

Why should we just bump their salary, we arent running a charity , when they win big they will have bonuses Suspect
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:5M for Ozil is just right, only a select few make more money

For some reason, I thought he made less than that.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Why should we just bump their salary, we arent running a charity , when they win big they will have bonuses Suspect

Obviously, I was making a joke about it. I don't seriously think we should just bump my favorite players salaries...
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

Many of our most important players don't make enough in comparison to some of the others on the team.

What I've been able to find (not sure if they are all correct):
- CR: 12 million (Everything is in Euros)
- Kaka: 9 million
- Casillas: 6 million
- Benzema: 6 million
- Higuain: 6 million
- Adebayor: 6 million
- Ozil: 5 million
- Khedira: 5 million
- Lass: 5 million
- Carvalho: 4.5 million
- Xabi Alonso: 4.5 million
- Pepe: 4 million
- Sahin: 4 million
- Ramos: 3 million
- Di Maria: 2 million (probably incorrect)

I'll try to find information about the others.

I can see what started the Alonso rumour though (that ManU was willing to up his wages). How can he make less than Khedira.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am

Guiltybystander wrote:Many of our most important players don't make enough in comparison to some of the others on the team.

What I've been able to find (not sure if they are all correct):
- CR: 12 million (Everything is in Euros)
- Kaka: 9 million
- Casillas: 6 million
- Benzema: 6 million
- Higuain: 6 million
- Adebayor: 6 million
- Ozil: 5 million
- Khedira: 5 million
- Lass: 5 million
- Carvalho: 4.5 million
- Xabi Alonso: 4.5 million
- Pepe: 4 million
- Sahin: 4 million
- Ramos: 3 million
- Di Maria: 2 million (probably incorrect)

I'll try to find information about the others.

I can see what started the Alonso rumour though (that ManU was willing to up his wages). How can he make less than Khedira.
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t1563-real-madrid-player-wages
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 am

Di Maria's salary is false for sure. if this is all he gets from Real Madrid he would've chosen to stay at Benfica.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

And I-no, thank you for the thread. I've added some players to the list I guess though, and I've double checked some of the numbers. I don't think most numbers listed in that thread are quite accurate. Same might go for mine though.

El Pipita wrote:Di Maria's salary is false for sure. if this is all he gets from Real Madrid he would've chosen to stay at Benfica.

I think so too, although I have seen it from multiple sources in different periods of time. Strange though, because he was quite expensive too. I think he wants his wages doubled now.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/06/real-madrid-and-financial-fair-play.html

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Real madrid keeps making more money, Barca keeps getting more in debt. Smile
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Uncle Flo is a business GURU. He knows how to succeed.......on a financial level.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

"Their wage bill of €192 million is actually only the fourth highest, behind Barcelona €235 million, Inter €234 million and Chelsea €207 million, but interestingly they have the best (lowest) wages to turnover ratio of 43%, which is a long way below UEFA’s recommended maximum limit of 70% and is actually within their “threshold of excellence” of 50%. Not only does this put into the shade other big spending clubs like Manchester City 107%, Inter 104%, Chelsea 82% and Barcelona 59%, but is also better than more frugal clubs like Manchester United 46%, Bayern Munich 47% and Arsenal 50%."

Man City isn't that shocking but to see Inter have such a high percentage is really interesting.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Di Maria probably deserves more, but to publically demand an increase after just one good season is not good IMO. We should forget about any raise just to teach him a lesson.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Di Maria probably deserves more, but to publically demand an increase after just one good season is not good IMO. We should forget about any raise just to teach him a lesson.

I think he was promised a raise based on performances. And I agree I think he played well enough to earn his raise last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Crimson wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Di Maria probably deserves more, but to publically demand an increase after just one good season is not good IMO. We should forget about any raise just to teach him a lesson.

I think he was promised a raise based on performances. And I agree I think he played well enough to earn his raise last season.

I dont like di Maria at all, but yes he deserves a raise after last season. But to publically demand it, especially with Mou being so strict on the media stuff... meh, thats not good.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

The squad will be absolutely balanced next year. Although we're doing great on the financial end, no debt is better than any kind of debt Very Happy
I want us to stop spending or spend very little in the next 3 years and use the money to decrease the debt Very Happy The team for it is pretty much set, stick with them through good and bad days like in a marriage Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum