Juventino89
Patrick Bateman
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve eye Borriello discount  Empty Juve eye Borriello discount

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 am

Juventus will reportedly consider buying Marco Borriello from Roma if they can negotiate a cut-price deal.

The striker joined the Turin giants in January on a €500,000 loan, with the option to sign him outright in the summer for a further €8m.

A Turin future did look unlikely for the player given his subsequent performances for the Old Lady, but he’s now scored two goals in his last two games for the club.

As a result, the Bianconeri will ponder keeping the Italian international in Turin – but only if they can negotiate a reduced fee.

Juve director general Beppe Marotta and assistant Fabio Paratici will allegedly open talks with the Giallorossi to see whether they have any room for manoeuvre.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve eye Borriello discount  Empty Re: Juve eye Borriello discount

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 am

banana banana banana
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 am

I knew it we're going to buy borriello:(
So we are letting del piero go but we are buying borriello for 8 mil plus salary:facepalm:
Forza del piero
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 am

Loan extension perhaps :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 am

5-6 million would be a fair price. I'm a little hesitant to spend any more than that. We have to remember that these goals are coming against Cesena and Novara, not exactly Serie A's best teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

Juventude wrote:5-6 million would be a fair price. I'm a little hesitant to spend any more than that. We have to remember that these goals are coming against Cesena and Novara, not exactly Serie A's best teams.

Also we have to bear in mind the amount of goals he scored for Genoa and Milan, and first half of the season for Roma he was beast. 2nd thing we have to bear on our mind is that Amauri,Iaquinta,Martinez,Del Piero all of them are leaving Juve this summer so Quagliarella,Matri,Borriello,Vuci will not be enough for Serie A , UCL and cup games. For 6 mil he is great and if he regains his genoa/milan form it will be a true winning transfer
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

I agree with everything you said, Devi. However, I think we have to remember that Matri, Quags, and Boriello are all CFs. Vucinic is our only SS. I think that a new CF is likely to be signed, which gives us more than enough CFs and Matri could be loaned out. We will really need a good SS to split time with Vucinic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 am

Juventude wrote:5-6 million would be a fair price. I'm a little hesitant to spend any more than that. We have to remember that these goals are coming against Cesena and Novara, not exactly Serie A's best teams.

but no one else was scoring in these games
lets see his output in the last games, he sat on the bench for half a season, can't honestly expect him to be in form but lately he is getting better, improving each match

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 am

Juventude wrote:I agree with everything you said, Devi. However, I think we have to remember that Matri, Quags, and Boriello are all CFs. Vucinic is our only SS. I think that a new CF is likely to be signed, which gives us more than enough CFs and Matri could be loaned out. We will really need a good SS to split time with Vucinic.

I wouldn't loan out Matri when in box and inform he is dangerous remember he had great scoring ratio better than Trez by 0.2 he just needs to regain his form. I see Matri as player who in the box is deadly, outside the box well he tbh is nothing but average. Inside the box he is great poacher. Quagli is more of SS/CF hybrid son in 3 man attack he can play anywhere thats one joker we will have to keep. Jovetic would be the SS or Torres for me .

Think like this Matri is sub for the star CF we buy and when he is rested Borriello will rotate with them but when Matri on form I think that the STAR CF will have some1 breathing in his neck and that in form is great and very udnerrated ST. Quagli can cover CF/SS/LWST/RWST. we need SS and LWST/RWST rotating option.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 am

I'm just not sold on Matri and I would rather loan him out for a year to try and regain his form and play regular football.

I agree that Quags can play all over the place, but he has been at his best as a CF.

With the SS position, I just don't see us spending a great deal of money there when we have Vucinic doing quite well. Unless we are going with a 4-3-3, we could save money at this position and bring in a younger SS or a good veteran. I would rather Juve spend more on a very promising CF, but I could see Juve's management going for a world class SS, not signing anymore CFs, and going after a great LB.

It should be an interesting summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

Juventude wrote:I'm just not sold on Matri and I would rather loan him out for a year to try and regain his form and play regular football.

I agree that Quags can play all over the place, but he has been at his best as a CF.

With the SS position, I just don't see us spending a great deal of money there when we have Vucinic doing quite well. Unless we are going with a 4-3-3, we could save money at this position and bring in a younger SS or a good veteran. I would rather Juve spend more on a very promising CF, but I could see Juve's management going for a world class SS, not signing anymore CFs, and going after a great LB.

It should be an interesting summer.

Quagli is better at CF because with the movement he has from that 'being hybrid SS' is deceiving the defenders and he can do everything on his own no need for support similar to ADP. I still have this philosophy that when u create and keep the ball opponent can't score and its matter of time when will u do that ( ofc if u have good defense) so I am to in favor in bringing SS but CF is a must no need to buy young for example get Drogba or Berbatov we just needs him to score even if he is static ( Borriello if he regains the form of Genoa/Milan). Matri will be class poacher he is just off form nothing more.

Even thou I hate to say it it seems like bringing Giovinco back is the best option for the SS if we want to spend more money on CF. Or putting Giaccherini in his natural positions SS. We can always use Bouy there to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperClaudio Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am

I still don't understand Conte's obsession with this player. He's much too predictable against decent opposition and lacks technique.

We already have Quags and Matri for rotation. The club should focus on finding a main prima punta this summer, instead of worrying about "discounts" on Marco Borriello.
SuperClaudio
SuperClaudio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

SuperClaudio wrote:I still don't understand Conte's obsession with this player. He's much too predictable against decent opposition and lacks technique.

We already have Quags and Matri for rotation. The club should focus on finding a main prima punta this summer, instead of worrying about "discounts" on Marco Borriello.

To little strikers and SS for next yr , Matri,Quagli,Vucinic... We need sub like Borriello considering that Amauri,Iaquinta and ADP will leave read the up part no1 wants him as started in UCL lol not even conte
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 pm

I don't want Gio back. He may not get to play as much as he think he deserves and I don't want to listen to him complain again.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Juventude wrote:I don't want Gio back. He may not get to play as much as he think he deserves and I don't want to listen to him complain again.

I dislike Gio more than any1 else on this forum bro :/ thats why I said ' I hate to say it '....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

I guess if the cost is ten million or give them co-ownership and/or loaning Parma a player like Matri, I could deal with it. Gio could play a lot in a 4-3-3. That would be a cheaper option than most SS that are available.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Juventude wrote:I guess if the cost is ten million or give them co-ownership and/or loaning Parma a player like Matri, I could deal with it. Gio could play a lot in a 4-3-3. That would be a cheaper option than most SS that are available.

You really don't like Matri do you Smile ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I guess if the cost is ten million or give them co-ownership and/or loaning Parma a player like Matri, I could deal with it. Gio could play a lot in a 4-3-3. That would be a cheaper option than most SS that are available.

I don't really think Matri is all that good either, especially under Conte

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I don't really think Matri is all that good either, especially under Conte

the first 2.5 months he had 9 goals.... that shows what he is capable of when in form ...give him chance he has always been 15+ and scored 20 last yr no need for not trusting
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 pm

but since then, where has he been? he also bottled a lot of chances Dejan. And that cost Juventus points early.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Luca wrote:but since then, where has he been? he also bottled a lot of chances Dejan. And that cost Juventus points early.

out of form like Alex was some period after 2006 ... remember ? it happens to all so far no reason not to trust him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Ha, ha. What would make you say that, Devi? Could it be my five posts a day about selling or loaning Matri? That couldn't be it!

I think Matri is a great guy and I really appreciate how he is a team player. He has never spoken negatively at all about being demoted at various points in this campaign. But I agree with Luca in that he doesn't seem to work in this system. He is more of a classic 4-4-2 CF. Conte requires a lot of excellent footwork of his CFs and Matri just doesn't seem to be able to deal with it well. I also think he is the type of guy that performs well for a middle of the table type team.

I'd just prefer that we move him as early as possible for his own benefit to allow him to get playing time while he is in his prime and for Juve's benefit so that they can get something decent for him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 pm

FACK OFF Boriello.

We need REAL strikers - Cavani, Damiao would be my first TWO choices.

Jovetic is the SS we need.

Vucinic - Cavani/Damiao - Jovetic.

Well be set baby.

once agian - FACK off Boriello.

I wouldnt even sign him for FREE - hed just stop our youngsters getting game time and take up one extra space on the roster that can be given to a class player.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Borriello can help Amauri with the food in the kitchen. He makes a mean spaghetti carbonara apparently...

As for players on the pitch, it is now time the OLD Juve comes back. When I watched the OLD Juve we had world class players on the BENCH. That is where we need to be in order to win Champions League trophies.

We need Cavani, Jovetic, Giovinco, Balotelli, Higuain, etc... Matri and Quagliarella can come off the bench, they are not starters for the NEW Juve.

You add Kolarov to the back line as our starting LB and use De Ceglie as a swing man, LB or LW, and depth on the back line and all of a sudden you have a world class team. Bring Melo back as a reinforcement for the midfield as a back up to Vidal and for the tough Serie A and Champions League games and your NEW Juve is complete.

To summarize...

LB - Kolarov
CM - Melo
SS - Jovetic/Giovinco, whichever Conte likes best, Giovinco would be cheaper though
CF - Cavani/Higuain/Tevez/Falcao/Balotelli. Balotelli is my favourite of course but Cavani makes the most sense based on his Serie A experience, but Balotelli is the wild card

As for a Pirlo replacement, there really is no one to replace him as he is irreplaceable, so if he is out of the lineup then you just go without a regista and play a 4-2-4 or a 4-2-3-1. That is why Conte will most likely keep a few wingers around just in case he needs to change formations. I think Giacch, Pepe and maybe even Elia will stay.

And now we have the NEW Juve, a team that can be looked at for years to come as one of the top clubs in all of Europe. Also, with the Champions League qualification and winning the Coppa Italia, we would bring in an additional 50-60 million dollars, so our budget really would only need to be around 30 million to make this all happen.

Forza Juve!!! I am sooo looking forward to the summer signings and to next year!! Champions League here we come!!!

Only 3 more wins to the scudetto!!! Who would have thought from the beginning of the year that this could happen!

Ciao.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 am

Finally.. a voice of reason!
Echo my thoughts exactly
Kolarov and Melo would be great
Jovetic > Giovinco though if I had a choice
Would still take Damiao over Balotelli... not for talent reasons..but more for attitude and dressing room atmosphere reasons.. as well as disciplinary reasons
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: