Vidal – a kind of magic

2 posters

Go down

Vidal – a kind of magic  Empty Vidal – a kind of magic

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Arturo Vidal has reacted with modesty to suggestions that his promotion to the Juventus first team sparked their Scudetto bid.

The Chilean arrived at the club from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer, but was initially seen as a back-up to Claudio Marchisio and Andrea Pirlo.

However, he was soon thrown into the starting XI after boss Antonio Conte changed his formation to accommodate the Vidal-Marchisio-Pirlo trident in midfield.

“I don’t know if that is a magic formula,” he stated after scoring his seventh goal of the campaign in the 4-0 win at Novara.

“The change was definitely made and the team seemed to benefit. However, the important thing is that the team are still top of the League.

“We are having an incredible season and we want to win.”

The Old Lady are three points clear of Milan with only nine points of the season remaining.

“We have to play these last three games in the same manner which we have shown already this season,” added the South American.

“We have to fight for the ball from the very first minute until the final whistle. We have to win by battling.

“It’ll be tough against Lecce on Wednesday as they need points to survive, but we need points to win the championship.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal – a kind of magic  Empty Re: Vidal – a kind of magic

Post by LWL91 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 pm

I said it from the day we signed him; Vidal is class.. The trident is just so amazing, everyone talks about Pirlo as the key to our current succes but i claim it's the trident consisting of all three - not to forget Il Principino and his stunning goals, against Milan, especially.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm

LWL91 wrote:I said it from the day we signed him; Vidal is class.. The trident is just so amazing, everyone talks about Pirlo as the key to our current succes but i claim it's the trident consisting of all three - not to forget Il Principino and his stunning goals, against Milan, especially.

Actually Vidal is the key to the trident in the 2-3 games that he didnt play we drawn and we were close to defeat, our midfield was non existing without him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum