So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back..

+5
Juventude
Juveman17
TrezeGent
Luca
JuveCassano
9 posters

Go down

So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back.. Empty So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back..

Post by JuveCassano Tue May 01, 2012 12:27 am

Post redited.
Letter is gone.

I appreciate all your comments, as I added +1 to all your posts, and I've came down to the decision of not coming back.. as it seems most of you claim it is peaceful right now and me coming back may cause problems. I don't want that to happen, and I'm not willing to risk that.

I thank you all for good and bad feedback.
Devi for the oppurtunity...

But I've finally realized with Juventude's post and section... why I banned myself purposly in the past.

Those who still want to talk to me, just talk to me on Twitter... @Camurria10
or add me on Facebook or Skype.

At this point, it's about respect.

Ciao

Last edited by JuveCassano on Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
JuveCassano
JuveCassano
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back.. Empty Re: So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back..

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 12:31 am

beautiful, nearly brought a tear to my eyes

So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back.. TQJm9

So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back.. %D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-fail-%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%8B-%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-124208

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back.. Empty Re: So I have to write a letter of apology... and Explain why I want to come back..

Post by TrezeGent Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Now since we're asking questions let me make one.

How come you change your personality so fast?

Once you were a great poster.

Then turned out to be a pain in the ass with you know what.

Then you got normal again, but somehow they banned you.

Then you displayed a video talking about 'burying' some guys, and that GoalLegacy was next. We were terrified BTW.

And now all that confidence asks for a second chance?

Im just curious, you know?
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

Nope, these questions are not allowed, sorry.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 am

What happened in the first place that got him banned? Anything serious?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

juveman17 wrote:What happened in the first place that got him banned? Anything serious?

too much win

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

I love your opinions and debating with you, but you need to try to cut down your personal insults at people. I hated having to scroll past your and Juvenelcuore's posts on here when they contained nothing but insults at people. I may not agree with people's opinions on here right now, but the board has been very civil and polite to each other over the last few months.

The thread below represents everything that was wrong with your posts. A Juve fan asks a question about the stadium, which results in you and Juvenelcuore making fun of the guy and starting arguments with everyone on the board. I just come on here to get news and talk in a civil manner with people. I don't come here to get insulted or see other Juve fans insulted by fellow fans.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11703-question-about-the-seat-of-the-stadium

Last edited by Juventude on Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 am

Its summer though, lets raise a little chaos Twisted Evil

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 01, 2012 1:39 am

I'm one of the old men of the forum that will probably post much less when my new job starts next week, so maybe I'm out of touch when it comes to what the forum wants. Feel free to ignore me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 1:41 am

Don't take my posts seriously is that what you are referring to, I am just playing around. I agree, there is a lot of things, like you pointed out, that can be done without.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 am

I don't, Luca. I'm glad you're back to posting more consistently. I have great respect for your opinions.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 am

Likewise, I think we see things the same in a lot of instances

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuveCassano Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Redited the topic.
JuveCassano
JuveCassano
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 am

Antonio...

What the heck???

Cassano is back, hehe. Italia is looking good now for Euro 2012. I am excited as hell!!!

Hey Tony, you can come back, just don't piss anyone off anymore okay??? Hahaha. It has been awhile, I will get you on Skype fratello. Been busy with work and stuff the last few months.

As for who started this forum, it was Dejan of course, he is the moderator. It started last June 5, 2011 after they closed down the goal.com forums. Everyone transferred from goal.com to here. As was mentioned, we had some heated debates and then some of the veterans decided to move on and start there own forum around August of last year. It looks like people have come and gone, we all have busy lives, but yeah the last few months the debates have gotten less and less so I decided to take time away as well.

Anyways, Juve is back so that is the most important thing. Maybe one day all of the posters will be back again together, who knows. I've made my feelings known about things many times so I'm not going down that road anymore.

Ciao.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Padre Sciacca,welcome back banana Thumbs up

:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Juvenelcuore = battyboy :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

inderbaby wrote:Juvenelcuore = battyboy :coffee:

Not cool, not cool :coffee:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 am

Nomad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Juvenelcuore = battyboy :coffee:

Not cool, not cool :coffee:

Was he racist to you? Well then :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum