Juventus are Verratti’s first choice

5 posters

Go down

Juventus are Verratti’s first choice  Empty Juventus are Verratti’s first choice

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

The agent of Marco Verratti has confirmed that the Pescara youngster is desperate for a move to Juventus.

The two clubs are discussing the future of the Italian Under-21 international who has impressed in Serie B this term.

“Marco has already manifested his acceptance for Juventus as a destination,” representative Donato Di Campli told Tutto Juve.

“The Bianconeri are his first choice, even given the presence of Andrea Pirlo – a champion who is a point of reference for him.

“There is nothing new to report about the negotiations though. The two teams are talking, but nothing final has been decided.”

The 19-year-old is a playmaker who some are already calling an heir to Pirlo for club and country.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus are Verratti’s first choice  Empty Re: Juventus are Verratti’s first choice

Post by jibers Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

him but he had great passing range. Made a great pass that was called an offside. Seemed more of mix of a cm and a trequartista than a regista.

0:55 great pass
1:04 assist

Pirlo is THE regista in modern football. No player in Europe does what he does, or can do what he does. So Marco has a great opportunity seeing as Pirlo started out as a Trequartista.

Last edited by jibers on Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Juventus are Verratti’s first choice  Empty Re: Juventus are Verratti’s first choice

Post by NavJuve Tue May 01, 2012 11:33 pm

jibers wrote:him but he had great passing range. Made a great pass that was called an offside. Seemed more of mix of a cm and a trequartista than a regista.

Pirlo is THE regista in modern football. No player in Europe does what he does, or can do what he does. So Marco has a great opportunity seeing as Pirlo started out as a Trequartista.

I'd say Scholes can do everything Pirlo can do, they have so many parallels it's unbelievable. Two of the greatest midfielders ever. Zidane > Pirlo = Scholes > Xavi etc. etc.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 pm

can do as in present?no sir.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 01, 2012 11:44 pm

NavJuve wrote:
jibers wrote:him but he had great passing range. Made a great pass that was called an offside. Seemed more of mix of a cm and a trequartista than a regista.

I'd say Scholes can do everything Pirlo can do, they have so many parallels it's unbelievable. Two of the greatest midfielders ever. Zidane > Pirlo = Scholes > Xavi etc. etc.

Zidane? is that a joke? Zidane is not a regista, not even close, for Juve he played the opposite of a regista and for MAdrid he had a double pivot BEHIND him...

Scholes is not a regista, but he could potentially play in that position, problem is United players don't run in behind the defensive line like Juve players did at the start of the season and Milans strikers did in the the glory years for Pirlo to register those sublime long over the top balls that split the defence.

Xavi is not a regista, he plays in a completely different system and he does two jobs for Barcelona, he brings the ball out of defence and he distributes to attack, he controls two phases of the game and usually racks up the most mileage in every game, so comparing him to Pirlo is very difficlut and I won't get into it, they are both the best at what they do. I will say Pirlo has been better at what he does this season than Xavi, that is all on that.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 02, 2012 11:52 am

JUVENTUS should take VERRATI and give him a chance to grow close to PIRLO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Daniele Delli Carri - "We were negotiating with Juve for Verratti, but this opportunity is now diminished. At moment he could go to Milan or Inter. Tere's even the possibility of staying at Pescara"

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Daniele Delli Carri - "We were negotiating with Juve for Verratti, but this opportunity is now diminished. At moment he could go to Milan or Inter. Tere's even the possibility of staying at Pescara"

If Veratti choose Juve than its hardly seeing him in other club
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sat May 12, 2012 4:10 pm

jibers wrote:
NavJuve wrote:

Zidane? is that a joke? Zidane is not a regista, not even close, for Juve he played the opposite of a regista and for MAdrid he had a double pivot BEHIND him...

Scholes is not a regista, but he could potentially play in that position, problem is United players don't run in behind the defensive line like Juve players did at the start of the season and Milans strikers did in the the glory years for Pirlo to register those sublime long over the top balls that split the defence.

Xavi is not a regista, he plays in a completely different system and he does two jobs for Barcelona, he brings the ball out of defence and he distributes to attack, he controls two phases of the game and usually racks up the most mileage in every game, so comparing him to Pirlo is very difficlut and I won't get into it, they are both the best at what they do. I will say Pirlo has been better at what he does this season than Xavi, that is all on that.

When I said "Zidane > Pirlo = Scholes > Xavi" I meant in terms of being a Midfielder, not a Regista, the only person out of those 4 (other than Pirlo obviously) that I would consider a regista is Scholes and I'm sure you'd agree that Scholes and Pirlo could swap clubs and both do each others jobs.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down