+3
Rossoneri Ninja
BiasedMilanFan3
dostoevsky
7 posters

Go down

Our Dutch Master Empty Our Dutch Master

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 07, 2012 11:31 am

Not with a bang but with a whimper. Something that has been the subject of very little comment was the supposed row between Seedorf and Allegri. I do not bring this up now so as to make an issue of the conduct of either character, however to bring up the possibility that we have probably, and rather unwittingly at the time, seen Clarence Seedorf's last game for our beloved Milan. I shall add more later to his opening post when I have the time, however if we have seen the last of Clarence, I just want to say thank you maestro. Pirlo received no showing in his final possible match, I hope it is not the same this time around. It has to come to an end and Novara should be Seedorf's last game, for I've no wish to see us persist with an ever aging midfield, however I want a chance to say goodbye properly.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Our Dutch Master Empty Re: Our Dutch Master

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

I was actually thinking about this exact thing on the train ride home

Since we can do better or worse than 2nd place, I think Milan should play EVERY player who is leaving us. No one is really confirmed to leave yet but if they're fit. Pay them. Give them a farewell.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 07, 2012 12:29 pm

SEEEEEDORRRRRRRRRRRFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*proceeds to change avatar & sig *
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Seedorf has been a real Rossonero all these years and is most certainly the most classy player Milan has in their ranks at the moment. I don't want to see him leave Milan , nor i want to believe the next game may be his last.
But if indeed , it is his last game against Novara , then the least i can say is that i will sorely miss him ,like all the real Milanisti will miss him dearly.

Still , i think Seedorf could help us next season as well. Perhaps retire at Milan next season.. i honestly can't imagine Seedorf in another club or a Milan side without him .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Seedorf is the same guy who never lost the ball against probably the side which pressure the most (Barcelona), he's the person who last season; was our driving force in the midfield; probably outshining every midfielder in the league! at 36!! this is a major achievement, he deserves another season, even if he doesn't play at all his experience is what wins the CL.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Dos' avatar: not sure if Seedorf... or Seal.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 pm

I hope not, but if worse comes to worst and we will be watching the last of Seedorf, I'm gonna do a grand thread in honor of one of the best midfielders in the history of the beautiful game.

Seedorf's hand has been clearly seen in every successful Milan since 2002, and his legacy will live on.
How he always staged a strong come-back time and again after suffering cruel boos and jeers from San Siro is only admirable, while his performances (although only when fit and fresh) have been exhilarating to behold.

I, for one, would never forget the way he gave us class, creativity, strength and skill all at the same time since his arrival in Milanello.

Let's see if the Botafogo rumors do have a foundation, otherwise I'll happily create this promised thread next year.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down