DRK
Dante
DeviAngel
dostoevsky
TonyDaBeast
Il Diavolo
10 posters

Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments Empty Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments

Post by Il Diavolo Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed that he will stay at AC Milan over the summer after pledging his future to the club in the aftermath of Sunday's defeat in the Serie A title race.

The Rossoneri went down 4-2 to Inter in the Derby della Madonnina to gift Juventus the Scudetto, as they swept aside Cagliari 2-0 in Trieste, denying the 30-year-old the chance of retaining a domestic league title for the ninth season running.

However, despite his side's failure this term, Ibrahimovic insists he will resist a move away from San Siro in the coming months and will remain loyal to the Milanese giants.

"I am willing to see out my contract with Milan and respect 'her'," Ibrahimovic told Aftonbladet.

"I'm sorry not to have won the Scudetto in statistically my best year to date. I am not used to winning nothing. It's the first time that it's happened to me.

"Milan have promised me an even more competitive squad for next season, so I'll wait to see what happens."

Ibrahimovic has scored 28 goals so far in the league and has provided eight assists.

Could that mean something? Though Galliani is not very famous in keeping his promises!

Anyways, Ibra apologizing to the fans for not winning despite having his best season to date is class!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

lets hope so!!!!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic's post match Comments

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I love the way Ibra frames it so that it looks like the other two dozen players in the squad are brought into a room and laid before him for his tick of approval. I have this image of Ibrahimovic sitting in a throne as the sacrifices are laid at his feet, whilst he occassionally screams "Io, Ibra!" and bites the head off of an entire sheep.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm

I think he is making space for him to leave and trying to find a reason, knowing Ibra I wouldn't be surprised if he says in mid summer : ' Hey you didn't fulfill the promised I leave ' :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I love the way Ibra frames it so that it looks like the other two dozen players in the squad are brought into a room and laid before him for his tick of approval. I have this image of Ibrahimovic sitting in a throne as the sacrifices are laid at his feet, whilst he occassionally screams "Io, Ibra!" and bites the head off of an entire sheep.

and then calls for more wine and women Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I certainly hope we get a more competitive squad for next year
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm

hopefully we do get a more competitive line-up.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Ibrahimovic wants the team to revolve around him. So many times he doesn't pass to El Shaarawy when he's clearly open and instead tries for the spectacular. Look at the way he words that "oh SORRY we didn't win when I did the best I've ever done". If you're asking me all he's saying is this is the shittiest team I've ever played on, an insult to his teammates in my opinion.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Smile he has A valid point here , Milan needs immediate reinforcement to stay competitive specially in the full backs and with injuries that Pato has often they need one there and i dont want to remind Gattuso and Ambrosini ages even Seedorf , Aguilani can not be the proper replacement for any of those , he is a d.bag but he the d.bag is right
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

I agree with Ibra completely, we DO NEED to reinforce desperately. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be second place, let's face it.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down