REWB
EL Patron
Eman
aleumdance
11 posters

Go down

Our Grandchildren would be Decieved Empty Our Grandchildren would be Decieved

Post by aleumdance Mon May 14, 2012 3:45 am

dunno How I would explain to me Grandson in 50 years that Arsenal finished the 2012 League in 3rd place with a $hit team, probably worse than the top7 on paper. lol...

But great season, felt like a fvcking trophy.

best Part is Ramsey did not play, wh :bow: ich means Wenger reads Goallegacy
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Our Grandchildren would be Decieved Empty Re: Our Grandchildren would be Decieved

Post by Eman Mon May 14, 2012 4:07 am

aleumdance wrote:dunno How I would explain to me Grandson in 50 years that Arsenal finished the 2012 League in 3rd place with a $hit team, probably worse than the top7 on paper.
Classic end of season hyperboles :bow:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Our Grandchildren would be Decieved Empty Re: Our Grandchildren would be Decieved

Post by aleumdance Mon May 14, 2012 4:15 am

Eman wrote:
aleumdance wrote:dunno How I would explain to me Grandson in 50 years that Arsenal finished the 2012 League in 3rd place with a $hit team, probably worse than the top7 on paper.

man compare our team on paper to newcastle, chelsea, citeh,united,spurs, and everton..( include arsenal it makes top7)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 am

Funniest thing is this is the most awful Arsenal team yet we finish above scums and Chavs :vagi:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 am

aleumdance wrote:
Eman wrote:

man compare our team on paper to newcastle, chelsea, citeh,united,spurs, and everton..( include arsenal it makes top7)

lol on paper dont mean shit. dont knee-jerk we are the 3rd best team in the league, fact. but i must say, we need to improve next season and podoski, mvilla and wilshere will go along way to doing that.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 14, 2012 4:25 am

there are some players that are just not good enough to be in arsenal and we need to flush them out imo. we cant have another season like this next season.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

aleumdance wrote:
Eman wrote:

You're too negative. We get back from injury Wilshere, Arteta, Mertesacker, Sagna and maybe Diaby next season, plus Podolski, plus Miyaichi, Lansbury, and Arshavin back from loan, and we'll probably sign at least one more person this summer after unloading some dead weight. Then of course we'll probably get the traditional new kid on the block step up from the youth academy. Also, I'm sure some people will improve, like Ramsey, who I still think has the talent somewhere hidden within. Unless we lose RvP, which I would basically bet money on not happening, the only way to go from right now is up.

And ftr our current squad is IMO better than Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle, Everton and Liverpool (who you didn't mention although they too can only improve). We are also not far off of the Manchester clubs if everything comes together. Maybe fans of a couple of these clubs would disagree with me, but as an Arsenal fan I believe; you should too, it's much more enjoyable.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 am

maybe, eman.,.. but I have been cheering for this team since 1999. and this season's team looked awfully crap to me

but anyways, we still finish ahead of scum
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 am

Eman wrote:
i agree to some extent... pale
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 am

aleumdance wrote:dunno How I would explain to me Grandson in 50 years that Arsenal finished the 2012 League in 3rd place with a $hit team, probably worse than the top7 on paper. lol...

Worse than top 7? i dont think so. We have got very good players but not without injuries. We always have injuries to our good players and that may make them worse than top 7 teams.

You mate always blame Ramsey, even if he doesnt play. Tell me something, how good was Le Coq today? Stop hating and enjoy the party.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am

djoe26 wrote:
aleumdance wrote:dunno How I would explain to me Grandson in 50 years that Arsenal finished the 2012 League in 3rd place with a $hit team, probably worse than the top7 on paper. lol...

Worse than top 7? i dont think so. We have got very good players but not without injuries. We always have injuries to our good players and that may make them worse than top 7 teams.

You mate always blame Ramsey, even if he doesnt play. Tell me something, how good was Le Coq today? Stop hating and enjoy the party.

le coq was good defensively atleast. he gave everything even though his passing was off a bit.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon May 14, 2012 6:19 am

@ Aleumdance ..ohh are u sure m8...Wenger reads Gl....oh ohhh i'v got a message 4him......thanks 4everything u did to arsenal !...I'm c'mmmming :lol!:

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

The team wasnt bad in the end, the state of Chelsea/Liverpool is so pathetic that Tottenham/Newcastle became main rivals to you for CL spot Smile
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon May 14, 2012 7:06 am

Grande_Milano wrote:The team wasnt bad in the end, the state of Chelsea/Liverpool is so pathetic that Tottenham/Newcastle became main rivals to you for CL spot Smile

funny thing is, both of them will be taking home trophies this year.

Yep, I said it...

St. Totteringham's is always good though.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 am

REWB wrote:

le coq was good defensively atleast. he gave everything even though his passing was off a bit.

I must admit i watched the game in a very bad quality link. Coquelin played DM today and Song was playing in Ramsey's role so it was his role to defend today. He had very tough time in that midfield area and lost ball few times and his passing wasnt the best either. Now i dont want to analys the whole game but this wasnt one of his performance. I also concede that Ramsey wouldnt have done better than him because it was a very nervy game.

All i wanted to say that forget Ramsey for a day and enjoy the party.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 am

Our first 11 and first 15 or so players are very good, after that, it gets a bit average.

Our first choice 11: Szczesny; Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Gibbs; Song Arteta; Walcott Wilshere Rosicky; Van Persie *probable starting 11 if everyone fit* is very good.

M'Vila and Podolski will help us dramatically (assuming former arrives)

Our Grandchildren would be Decieved AszRxU9CQAMSlxj
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Rosicky on wing? Mad Sam you know that doesn't work. Starting to sound like Wenger now Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 pm

The Verminator wrote:Rosicky on wing? Mad Sam you know that doesn't work. Starting to sound like Wenger now Very Happy

Laughing Trying to accommodate all the best players.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Rosicky on wing? Mad Sam you know that doesn't work. Starting to sound like Wenger now Very Happy

Laughing Trying to accommodate all the best players.
Which is good but having someone like Ox instead of Rozza on the wing is much better i reckon.

Gonna have a tough time deciding our midfield next season. What would you go with? Who would you drop? That's assuming that Wilshere is fit....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down