C.Marchisio #8
The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 7 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 am

Sounds good, I hope your fears about Dongou aren't true.

It appears our team could even win this tournament as well.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Finally Muniesa is Back Smile hope he stays fit Smile

Tw @muniesa24 "In the room in Madrid, with the legendary @gerardeulofeu ! Very pleased to have recieved medical clearance, time for dinner!"

- I forgot that both Montoya & Planas won't be available, called for Spain u-21 ( played yesteday vs Croatia & won 2-0, planas made assist for 1st goal)
- Injured players: Bartra, Ilie, Soriano & Sergi Roberto
- Alcorcon vs Barca "B" Saturday @ 6PM Barcelona time!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm watching the Cadet B (U-15 B team) in a league game vs. Ascó (small catalan town, soft competition). We are winning 4-0 at minute 30 second half. They started playing with a 433, now a 343, and they are doing globe trotters stuff just like the 1st team. Very impressed with some guys:

Alexis Meva, cameroonian striker, I think he is 14 years old. Short, very mobile, with great techique, finishing and ball control. Scored two great goals and left some tremendous plays.

Shon Peik (or something like this): South Korean Xavi. Short, sets the tempo, has a very good pass, takes most set pieces.

Ayoub Abou: Morrocan midfielder or AM. Has a great physique, fast, coupled with and extraordinary techique and dribling. Is a goalscoring presence too. Oozes class ala Henry or Zidane.

Sergi Canós: Catalan right winger, very good dribling and quite fast. Though he seems to have a physical advantadge, I don't know if he is one of the oldes of the team.

Should see them agaisnt tougher opposition, cause Asco parked the bus and didn't even attack, although they defended well the first half and it showed which players work well in tight spaces in the Cadet B (which is most actually). Defence and GK completely untested, but all CB and FB showed great ball skills.

Ps. Game ust finished 4-0. Goals: Alexis Ameva, Ayoub, Canós, and Meva. Ayoub had a disallowed goal that looked legit.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Watching this games you understand tthe sentence Tito Vilanova said not long ago: "it's not the youth teams that adopted the style of the 1st team, it's the 1st team that adopted the style of the youth teams".

It's incredible how carbon copies they are.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 pm

free_cat wrote:I'm watching the Cadet B (U-15 B team) in a league game vs. Ascó (small catalan town, soft competition). We are winning 4-0 at minute 30 second half. They started playing with a 433, now a 343, and they are doing globe trotters stuff just like the 1st team. Very impressed with some guys:

Alexis Meva, cameroonian striker, I think he is 14 years old. Short, very mobile, with great techique, finishing and ball control. Scored two great goals and left some tremendous plays.

Shon Peik (or something like this): South Korean Xavi. Short, sets the tempo, has a very good pass, takes most set pieces.

Ayoub Abou: Morrocan midfielder or AM. Has a great physique, fast, coupled with and extraordinary techique and dribling. Is a goalscoring presence too. Oozes class ala Henry or Zidane.

Sergi Canós: Catalan right winger, very good dribling and quite fast. Though he seems to have a physical advantadge, I don't know if he is one of the oldes of the team.

Should see them agaisnt tougher opposition, cause Asco parked the bus and didn't even attack, although they defended well the first half and it showed which players work well in tight spaces in the Cadet B (which is most actually). Defence and GK completely untested, but all CB and FB showed great ball skills.

Ps. Game ust finished 4-0. Goals: Alexis Ameva, Ayoub, Canós, and Meva. Ayoub had a disallowed goal that looked legit.

cat do you have a link?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:09 pm

jibers wrote:
cat do you have a link?

No, I was watching on Barça TV which is on open TV in catalunya.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm watching both Barça b and Juvenil a at the same time, hahah! Juvenil A is winning 2-0 against a Mallorca team (not Real Mallorca, a smaller team). Goals by the right Back Carlos Julio from a long shot, and goal from Cristian Herrera after a great play from Miguel Angel, again shining, probably the best player in this Juvenil A with Dongou. Babunski playing better than other games, Grimaldo very well too and Samper is at the bench. Edit: final result 3-0, don't know who scored the third, I was watching the B.

All tams park the bus against our youth teams ala Chelsea or Madrid, without hard tackles though.

Barça B just started vs. Alcorcon away.
Barça B started very way but we lack punch up top without Soriano. Alcorcon scored in their only chance (a counter). Our defence is a bit shitty with Armando and Lozano playing. Cuenca tied assisted from an individual play from Tello. HT. Full time: 2-2. A tighter second half. Rafinha scored the second goal from a Cuenca pass. Deulofeu came in for Tello (injured), he showed some great individual plays, but he lacked end product and teamplay (very ball hogger, clearly the new CR). Eusebio subbed Cuenca for Riverola to hold the lead, but Alcorcon tied in the 89th minute. Again weak defense. Rodri had a chance to score but missed (played very poorly). My veredict: with Soriano they won't have any problem to avoid relegation.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 pm

La Masia - Page 7 1318190727992
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:La Masia - Page 7 1318190727992

No Javi Espinosa, No Iván Balliu

Neutral

No Party
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:La Masia - Page 7 1318190727992

No Javi Espinosa, No Iván Balliu

Neutral

No Party

True, i was surprised Espinosa was not included :S
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 am

Also its annoying how Muniesa keeps being talked of as a left back. He seems much better than Bartra and more promising than Gomez.

Balliu's not there because he's nowhere near as good as Montoya. Some others shouldn't be there as well.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Kizz, is Muniesa the captain of the B squad?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

metinsk wrote:Kizz, is Muniesa the captain of the B squad?

I think it's Armando.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah its Armando, though when all defenders are fit I'm not sure whether he would start. Vice Captains are Soriano and Roberto I think.

Muniesa captains Spain U19, but he hasn't had a long spell of fitness yet for B. Hopefully he will this year. Never been much of a fan of Bartra.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm

La Masia - Page 7 P3mwb

It's been discovered that Lionel Messi and Bojan Krkic are 4th cousins. They share 2 of the same same great-great-great-grandparents
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Barcelona are working on avoiding the exit of youth players due to the Spanish prohibition of professional contracts until the age of 16. Barcelona plan to offer U16 players private contracts with a 3M buyout clause that allow the club to sign the first pro contract. [sport]

Hope its True Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Barcelona are working on avoiding the exit of youth players due to the Spanish prohibition of professional contracts until the age of 16. Barcelona plan to offer U16 players private contracts with a 3M buyout clause that allow the club to sign the first pro contract. [sport]

Hope its True Smile

It's true, they have been doing this for some time already. Many of the U-16 players already have one of these contracts.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 am

Presentation of The New La Masia residence in it's entirety.

- I watched most of it, presentation as a whole is incredible. It was also a nice touch scattering the first teams players, and sitting them next to the academy's skilled cherubs. Too bad Cruyff (Who Deserves A Statue In My Opinion) played no part in this Sr. Rosell just had to strip his honorary president title.

Visca Barça, Visca Catalunya.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Just watched the presentation of the new Masia on Barça TV. That was just incredible! I had goosebumps all along. I particularly enjoyed the little kids signing our chant and the speech of the catalan president. I'm almost in tears, I love our club. Proud of being catalan and a barça fan! Visca el Barça, visca Catalunya i independència

The interesting part of the presentation is from 1:14 to 1:50 and you can skeep the inbetween speeches in catalan if you don't understand them, but the audiovisuals shows are worth watching.

Kizz, can I post the video on a trhead? I think is worth spreading it to more people, very few come in this thread.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 am

free_cat wrote:Just watched the presentation of the new Masia on Barça TV. That was just incredible! I had goosebumps all along. I particularly enjoyed the little kids signing our chant and the speech of the catalan president. I'm almost in tears, I love our club. Proud of being catalan and a barça fan! Visca el Barça, visca Catalunya i independència

The interesting part of the presentation is from 1:14 to 1:50 and you can skeep the inbetween speeches in catalan if you don't understand them, but the audiovisuals shows are worth watching.

Kizz, can I post the video on a trhead? I think is worth spreading it to more people, very few come in this thread.

Yeah why not, plenty of other more useless threads are created. I saw some vids of it, looked amazing!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Huesca 0 - 1 Barca B
Goals: Riverola

Moves Barca B into 15th on the ladder.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 am

Great to see Barca B winning again... both away games, 1-4 against Alcoyano & yesterday 0-1 against Huesca..

Deulofeu was a starter against Huesca, i read on twitter that he had a great game, & he recieved a huge ovation when subbed !! ( freecat any idea? )

There was no livestreams for these matches, no highlights :S
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 am

9 points from 9 for Barça B and Soriano is back! We will easily stay at segunda. Funny that Barça B gets the best momentum when Isaac Cuenca moves to the first team... means that deulofeu is better than him? (he wasn't playing much). scratch

Couldn't watch the game you mention Khaled.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 am

free_cat wrote:9 points from 9 for Barça B and Soriano is back! We will easily stay at segunda. Funny that Barça B gets the best momentum when Isaac Cuenca moves to the first team... means that deulofeu is better than him? (he wasn't playing much). scratch

Couldn't watch the game you mention Khaled.

Soriano is back! But he only came off the bench, will be good to see him get some genuine minutes and goals. We could have used him in the first team as well, though we've discovered Cuenca.

Who has impressed you guys so far this year?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:49 am

Tonight at 20:15 Barça Juvenil A faces Man City at the Next Gen Series at the Mini Estadi. Barça TV will broadcast it, I'll try to watch it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 am

Juvenil A won 4-1 vs. Man City U-19. It was an easy game, although not so easy as the score suggests. We played our usual style, although we couldn't keep posession as much as the 1st team. Grimaldo was very good, Samper too, and a guy I didn't know called Sandro Ramirez scored the first two goals. He was replacing Dongou that was suspended.
Miguel Angel came in as a sub and he played very well again and scored a wonder free-kick. He is so good taking free-kicks!
I also liked Babunski who played really well for the first time I've watched Juvenil A.
Barça B are through, they need now to win the following game to secure the first spot.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next