Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

+34
Tifoso Romanista
animal.crackers
Blue Barrett
Yuri Yukuv
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Senor Penguin
matpol
Valkyrja
Khaled
Jack Daniels
The Franchise
Patrick Bateman
Zealous
barca 2011
VanDeezNuts
juventus101
rwo power
S32TABLANCA
Zuess99
white_star
Blue
izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iNFINITY9910
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
DeviAngel
Sushi Master
DuringTheWar
vivabarca38
BAYERN_MUNICH
S
38 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who do you think it was ?

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap20%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 12 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap10%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap8%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap13%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap2%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap18%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_lcap6%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 61

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Empty Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I have clearly mentioned in my description,i am talking about players under the age of 22..

Ofc there are more but these candidates i thought deserved to be in the list..Feel free to correct me and add more if i've missed out any.

Last edited by rwo power on Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vote edited; Vote cancel option added for those who want to vote anew with the added options.)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Please add David alaba (19) to that list cause he deserves it most imo
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Damn :facepalm:

My bad..

Who should i replace him with hmm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

In my opinion it was Jovetic or Kagawa.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Hazard. And im more impressed by kroos than reus
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Toni Kroos.

He plays like an experienced old man, plus has been proven at the top level, being key in Bayern's CL run. Very important in domestic matches, too.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 pm

I think Alaba deserves to be in this list..But in place of whom ?

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Kick Thiago out. He's been meh this season.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Marco Veratti

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

no iker munain?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Ander and Camacho.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Too many options son..There is always an "Other" option you know :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I think Toni really did some special things with Bayern this season, pushing Mueller further on the bench, fantastic feat. Give credits where they are due, his perfs in CL and Bundi were great.

Then, Hazard, that boy is just special. Ridiculous talent and when all his teammates left Lille, Cabaye, Rami, gervinho, Sow etc.., he stayed behind, and lift his team to the top of the table with some brilliant performances.

Kagawa as well, fantastic with Dortmund, we never felt like Goetze was out, and he kept on scoring and playing big in important games for dortmund.

And of course Reus and Ter Stegen.

1-Toni Kroos
2-Eden Hazard
3-Kagawa
4-Reus
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

imo munain was better than thiago , gundogan and possibly hazard this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

imo munain was better than thiago , gundogan and possibly hazard this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

The thing about Muniain is that he only truly shined in Europa League, because in la liga, he wasnt that good. He is still improving, and still a lot left to improve.

In no way can i rate him as high as Hazard, Eden is elite, Muniain is not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm

well i was talking in terms of performance tbf not current quality

but anyway iker >> the other two i mentioned at least
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Gundogan basically won them the Championship with some dazzling perfomances in the second half of the season..Or atleast he was one the main architects behind their success.

As a pure creative midfield talent only i rate him higher than Kroos.He is a special player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Alaba won his fame playing LB, not midfield, though :vagi:

Gündogan is not better than Kroos...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Thiabaut Courtois( Forgive me if i misspelled his name).. he has been immense for Atletico and while Falcao has been scoring infront and one other guy i cant remember the name had his ass worked out, he was saving everything at the back.. one of the main reasons they won the Europa League.. and im biased Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Lord Hades wrote: well i was talking in terms of performance tbf not current quality

but anyway iker >> the other two i mentioned at least

well, iker had 3-4 top performances in Europa, but Hazard dominated the season for his team.

In la liga you have to admit Iker is seriously underwhelming. someone like Isco was much better for example (i think he is better in general too, talent wise as well)

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

courtois has made quite a few errors though ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Thiago been meh Laughing

Spoiler:

Also Thiago has been much better than Munian in La Liga.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Voted Ter-Stergen because RWO has convinced me :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

I meant as a creative player i rate him higher than Kroos.he has brilliant vision..

His through ball accuracy is incredible.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next