Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli

5 posters

Go down

Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli Empty Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Gianluca Vialli believes Antonio Conte could rival the likes of Jose Mourinho, Roberto Mancini and Jurgen Klopp as a coaching phenomenon.

The 42-year-old Conte led Juventus through an unbeaten league season to clinch the Scudetto at his first attempt after making a move from newly-promoted Siena last summer.

"Antonio has clear ideas. They are not very complicated but they are effective," Vialli told Tuttosport.

"I put him on the same level as Mourinho, Mancini and Klopp. The thing that struck me most was his ability to convey a sincere and genuine sense of belonging at the club.

"It's been so long since I saw a relationship so intense."

Vialli also took time to discuss Juve's summer recruitment strategy, saying he wanted to see Napoli forward Edinson Cavani don the Bianconeri colours next season.

"You have to figure out how much money is available. If the budget is not a problem, I'd like to see Cavani in the Juve shirt," he admitted.

"Of course with [Robin] Van Persie you cannot go wrong, but I have a feeling that he will not come to Italy."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli Empty Re: Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Antonio Conte is a coach who relies on the players determination and perseverance; he has shown himself to be a good coach by winning the Scudetto, revolutionizing the way Juve plays (possession compared to a Capello-style game-plan, waiting on an opponents mistake without taking any risks) and from changing formations from 4-2-4 to 4-2-3-1 to 4-2-1-3 to 3-5-2, but to compare him to Mourinho is way to premature; Jose has countless titles (w/ 3 squads) but also works with clubs who can spend lavishly on a consistent basis. I believe IF Conte wins the Coppa Italia v Napoli on Sunday+ steers Juve to at least the CL Semis (pray we win it, though) and another Scudetto next year, he would indeed, be the Italian Version of Mourinho (minus the attitude n blatant disrespect). Right now, I would say he is comparable to Carlo Ancelotti........... :bow:

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli Empty Re: Conte is on the same level as Mourinho, says Vialli

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 4:03 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:Antonio Conte is a coach who relies on the players determination and perseverance; he has shown himself to be a good coach by winning the Scudetto, revolutionizing the way Juve plays (possession compared to a Capello-style game-plan, waiting on an opponents mistake without taking any risks) and from changing formations from 4-2-4 to 4-2-3-1 to 4-2-1-3 to 3-5-2, but to compare him to Mourinho is way to premature; Jose has countless titles (w/ 3 squads) but also works with clubs who can spend lavishly on a consistent basis. I believe IF Conte wins the Coppa Italia v Napoli on Sunday+ steers Juve to at least the CL Semis (pray we win it, though) and another Scudetto next year, he would indeed, be the Italian Version of Mourinho (minus the attitude n blatant disrespect). Right now, I would say he is comparable to Carlo Ancelotti........... :bow:

I never rated Ancelotti
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Some people should just let stuff be & not open there mouth...
God Forbid Juve don't have such a great season next year...this man will just look like an ass while drawing Conte down with him!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Vialli really has a lot to say these days about Juve. Maybe, he can figure out a way to get us 7 scudetti and two UCL titles under Conte so that he can be like Mourinho. Before he does that, Vialli should figure out how he can get Cavani to play for Juventus since he thinks we should sign him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed May 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Juventude wrote:Vialli really has a lot to say these days about Juve. Maybe, he can figure out a way to get us 7 scudetti and two UCL titles under Conte so that he can be like Mourinho. Before he does that, Vialli should figure out how he can get Cavani to play for Juventus since he thinks we should sign him.
Juventude wrote:Vialli really has a lot to say these days about Juve. Maybe, he can figure out a way to get us 7 scudetti and two UCL titles under Conte so that he can be like Mourinho. Before he does that, Vialli should figure out how he can get Cavani to play for Juventus since he thinks we should sign him.

you sir, are a genius!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk)

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm

MOURINHO had too many difficulties to win the tittles because he had players like C RONALDO, ETO, MILITO, DROGBA, SHEVCHENKO, ROBBEN, JOE COLE" Those players cannot score even 5 goals a season

while CONTE found it too easy because he had players like BORIELLO, PEPE, GIACHERINI; each of them scoring 40 goals

just saying

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

I forgot DE CEGLE

as I remember DE CEGLE and PEPE on wings they were sending 30 long balls every time attacking

I don't think its fair to compare them with players like MARCELO, DI MARIA, MAICON, A COLE, JOE COLE because those players could not even send 5 long balls all season

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum