animal.crackers
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Sushi Master
McAgger
fatman123
12 posters

Go down

La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi Empty La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi

Post by fatman123 Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 am

La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi 526700_429794190372949_355700751115627_1648369_1680055752_n

the real la liga table
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/liga/table.html

hmm
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi Empty Re: La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi

Post by McAgger Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

i believe i've seen it for the billionth time now in the past week
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi Empty Re: La Liga table without goals from CR and Messi

Post by Sushi Master Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

Fabregas would have made up for the lack of Messi.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

What happened to Ronaldo and Messi?

Did the martians capture them and take them to Barsoom?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

This is getting sad.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 am

So this statistic shows what the Liga would like like if Marca played with 10 men and everyone 11................Wink
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 am

Where are those people who used to say Barca weren't heavily dependant on Messi now :coffee:

Having said that . When you have such a player in the team , it's a given you will rely uppon him or rip the benefits of his work no matter what .

Nevertheless , and even though i wish my team could depend on Messi too Laughing ,still. "in your face!" :coffee:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 am

Dante13 wrote:Where are those people who used to say Barca weren't heavily dependant on Messi now :coffee:
That statistic is imo worthless, and doesn't even prove dependency.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu May 17, 2012 1:56 am

Dante13 wrote:Where are those people who used to say Barca weren't heavily dependant on Messi now :coffee:

Having said that . When you have such a player in the team , it's a given you will rely uppon him or rip the benefits of his work no matter what .

Nevertheless , and even though i wish my team could depend on Messi too Laughing ,still. "in your face!" :coffee:

I don't know about these forums but every where else I went I had people claim Messi was nothing without Xavi Iniesta, but now everyone claims Barcelona are nothing without Messi this year. :/
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 17, 2012 1:58 am

animal.crackers wrote:

how not ?

and if not goals and assists don't prove dependancy with regards to a player like Messi , what else exactly would prove it ? I could accept the debate that it's just a stat or Messi does a lot more than just scoring and assisting ..e.t.c

But worthless and doesn't even prove dependancy .. no , getting to 6th place without just one player's goals-assists from 2nd, it's not a worthless statistic and it certainly proves dependancy , to a good enough extend.

If you think otherwise , please specify.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 17, 2012 2:02 am

Gomez83 wrote:

I don't know about these forums but every where else I went I had people claim Messi was nothing without Xavi Iniesta, but now everyone claims Barcelona are nothing without Messi this year. :/

well , i am not talking just about the forums either. It was of general opinion that Barcelona depended heavily on Messi this season , especially after Villa got injured. Lol at those who said Messi was nothing without Xaviesta.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Ronaldo still scored ALOT of goals this season in La Liga. Without him, RM still remain 1st. Without Messi, Barce drop all the way down to 6th. How are they not overly reliant on Messi?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 17, 2012 3:04 am

Messi scored 50 goals in the league and assisted a bunch too, why are you guys surprised?

Also, this is a horrible thing to use as evidence anyways. It assumes that Barcelona would be playing with 10 men? No, of course not, someone would replace Messi and score some goals

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 am

Luca wrote:Messi scored 50 goals in the league and assisted a bunch too, why are you guys surprised?

Also, this is a horrible thing to use as evidence anyways. It assumes that Barcelona would be playing with 10 men? No, of course not, someone would replace Messi and score some goals
What about RM? They still don't have Ronaldo. They still have the 1 man disadvantage. But Rm would still be 1st, and Barce would drop to 6th. I think that says something...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 17, 2012 3:38 am

That just proves Messi is the MVP of the league. Madrid doesnt even need Cristiano
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 3:41 am

He is MVP of the league but that's not the point of the discussion. This thread is to discuss where Barce would be without Messi...atleast i think that's the point of the OP...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

The Verminator wrote:
Luca wrote:Messi scored 50 goals in the league and assisted a bunch too, why are you guys surprised?

What about RM? They still don't have Ronaldo. They still have the 1 man disadvantage. But Rm would still be 1st, and Barce would drop to 6th. I think that says something...

Because they were pummeling teams by 3-5 goals and have two other fantastic goal scorers

Even if Ronaldo scored 3 goals and they ended up winning by 4, you drop his goals and its still 3 points but the influence of his play goes beyond that for the most part (game winning goals is mainly what I mean)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 am

This is worthless. Who's to say someone else wouldn't pick up the borden of scoring if those two don't score? Its always easy to say in hindsight.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 4:02 am

Luca wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Because they were pummeling teams by 3-5 goals and have two other fantastic goal scorers

Even if Ronaldo scored 3 goals and they ended up winning by 4, you drop his goals and its still 3 points but the influence of his play goes beyond that for the most part (game winning goals is mainly what I mean)
I understand. But what you just said goes to show how much Barce over rely on Messi. I'm not saying it's bad that Barce do rely on Messi heavily, i'm just trying to say that this table can prove it is all.....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 17, 2012 4:04 am

The Verminator wrote:
Luca wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

I understand. But what you just said goes to show how much Barce over rely on Messi. I'm not saying it's bad that Barce do rely on Messi heavily, i'm just trying to say that this table can prove it is all.....

I absolutely agree that they do but he is a player that you should rely on, no? No one else like him playing right now.

Plus, if Barcelona had David Villa (their second goal scoring option) and Pedro didn't decide to take an early vacation by disappearing then this table would look different in all likeliness.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

Luca wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Luca wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

I absolutely agree that they do but he is a player that you should rely on, no? No one else like him playing right now.

Plus, if Barcelona had David Villa (their second goal scoring option) and Pedro didn't decide to take an early vacation by disappearing then this table would look different in all likeliness.
Of course they should rely on him. But you never wanna become too reliant. Like i'm sweating on RVP leaving, not just coz he's my fav player, but he scored 30 in EPL and our next highest goal scorer is Walcott with 8! Of course if RVP leaves someone will end up scoring more goals than they used too, but not to the extent of scoring the same as RVP did. So it's always good if you don't heavily rely on someone imo...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down