LWL91
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
salmano9
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.

Keep telling yourself that as PSG may finish second in the Ligue 1 to the mighty Montpellier.

how is that relevant? Europe=/= national league

Spending money like a top European club does not necessarily make you a top European club. So, I would say recent Europa League and Ligue 1 performances are very relevant in considering whether or not PSG is a force in Europe right now.

PSG may very well sign Higuain with all of their money, but they aren't a force in Europe yet.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.

So at the moment it would be fair to say that players are going to PSG to get paid and not win trophies
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Juventude wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Keep telling yourself that as PSG may finish second in the Ligue 1 to the mighty Montpellier.

Spending money like a top European club does not necessarily make you a top European club. So, I would say recent Europa League and Ligue 1 performances are very relevant in considering whether or not PSG is a force in Europe right now.

PSG may very well sign Higuain with all of their money, but they aren't a force in Europe yet.

i agree with you, but all i said is juventus are about as unproven in europe as PSG. which is a rather fair statement to make no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 pm

stefanobada wrote:

So at the moment it would be fair to say that players are going to PSG to get paid and not win trophies
getting paid and winning trophies always go together. otherwise someone trying to just get paid would go to China like Barrios, and players willing to win trophies at little coast wouldnt ask 6m yearly wages.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

i agree with you, but all i said is juventus are about as unproven in europe as PSG. which is a rather fair statement to make no?

Yes and no. I think we are a more battle-tested team for European play just by being in Serie A and seeing much better teams than in Ligue 1 (sorry, but it's true), but I would agree that we have a crop of players that are fairly unfamiliar with UCL play. However, Juve does have champions like Buffon, Pirlo, and Barzagli. Then there are lot of great and desired players like Marchisio, Chiellini, and Vidal. PSG is still made up of a lot of castaways and a few great potential stars.

When you add up those things with Juve's much greater history, PSG and Juve are not on the same level as far as forces in Europe go. You will get great talent, I have no doubt about that, but PSG has a long way to go to be compared to the great clubs of the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga.

Lyon was more of a force from Ligue 1 in the last five years than PSG is right now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
stefanobada wrote:

getting paid and winning trophies always go together. otherwise someone trying to just get paid would go to China like Barrios, and players willing to win trophies at little coast wouldnt ask 6m yearly wages.

actually no. Juventus always played great against bigger clubs we've missed 2 yrs true but still we are one of the top clubs like it or not ( not you just general saying). The number of titles, fans, prestige talks about it we just had rough season like everybody does when generation changes. Every I mean every club had it. Sorry psg are way below us no matter what kind of players they have we are still Juve, I mean we beat RM with Moliarno,Zebina,Grygera,Poulsen,Tiago,Marcchioni,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Again, i dont disagree. although i doubt that way is very long.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
stefanobada wrote:

actually no. Juventus always played great against bigger clubs we've missed 2 yrs true but still we are one of the top clubs like it or not ( not you just general saying). The number of titles, fans, prestige talks about it we just had rough season like everybody does when generation changes. Every I mean every club had it. Sorry psg are way below us no matter what kind of players they have we are still Juve, I mean we beat RM with Moliarno,Zebina,Grygera,Poulsen,Tiago,Marcchioni,
I am not saying that Juventus is not a big club, i personally dont care if Juve is "biggers" than PSG, it doesnt stop me from sleeping at night. but why are we talking about that?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
stefanobada wrote:

I am not saying that Juventus is not a big club, i personally dont care if Juve is "biggers" than PSG, it doesnt stop me from sleeping at night. but why are we talking about that?

I was just clarifying my opinion... It doesn't stop you I hope u sleep even better now Razz (jk)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:22 pm

:lol!:

All i was saying is that, there is no need to feel offended if Higuain ever chose to go to PSG. You are not entitled to sign him simply because you submitted a bid. there are plenty of good players out there.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote::lol!:

All i was saying is that, there is no need to feel offended if Higuain ever chose to go to PSG. You are not entitled to sign him simply because you submitted a bid. there are plenty of good players out there.

oh thats true ... tbh I want TORRES !!! I feel it he is back he is coming back all he needs is the support from the coach and Conte can get him back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Hahahahah yea devi, and the vey best example of all is marco "beast" borriello ...
He would not have done it without his epic hair and muatache jk jk.. if he was with us from summer he would have been competing with ibra for capo cannoniere loool XD.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 pm

salmano9 wrote:Hahahahah yea devi, and the vey best example of all is marco "beast" borriello ...
He would not have done it without his epic hair and muatache jk jk.. if he was with us from summer he would have been competing with ibra for capo cannoniere loool XD.

The last game Borriello against Atalanta was beast .... that assist those challenges ... If he keeps doing that the same during this last 5 games than we must keep him ...tbh he is class when inform
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Yep i realiized that the last game but sadly noone admitted it.. Only u
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3