Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan

4 posters

Go down

Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan Empty Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan

Post by DeviAngel Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:28

Juventus and AC Milan would be ready to contend for Francesco Lodi, director of 28-year-old midfield of Catania, which, under the direction of Montella, has emerged as one of the best midfielders in the league. The Bianconeri have already asked about the player, who, however, interesting to the Rossoneri, ready to anticipate rivals in collaboration with Genoa, who could then dispose of it to buy the player on loan at AC Milan. Lodi, tied to Catania until 2015, when it seems to be transferable, but the likely departure of Montella to the bench of the Sicilian club could push the player to make other assessments, and decide to accept the offers of one of the two big clubs interested in him .
==============

GET HIM !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan Empty Re: Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan

Post by LWL91 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:01

What do you think he'll cost us, Devi??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan Empty Re: Juve midfield like Lodi, but there is also the Milan

Post by DeviAngel Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:01

LWL91 wrote:What do you think he'll cost us, Devi??

Loan + option to buy or somwhere from 5-8 million his price went sky high this season he is isane and has great passes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:06

DeviAngel wrote:

Loan + option to buy or somwhere from 5-8 million his price went sky high this season he is isane and has great passes

He could prove useful now that Verratti obviously wont take Pirlos spot and I would very much want to see how Verratti would do in Serie A. Lodi is the safer option for backup regista and i guess he is good enough. Problem is, marotta said we would only add quality this season and Lodi seems to me as a temporary solution, not a quality addition.. 5 million € is a steal though..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:12

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He could prove useful now that Verratti obviously wont take Pirlos spot and I would very much want to see how Verratti would do in Serie A. Lodi is the safer option for backup regista and i guess he is good enough. Problem is, marotta said we would only add quality this season and Lodi seems to me as a temporary solution, not a quality addition.. 5 million € is a steal though..

We'll have to have back up for Pirlo unless its Pogba
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:18

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We'll have to have back up for Pirlo unless its Pogba

yeah well. If we want to play with regista.. We could add a highly creative attack and skip the deep lying playmaker for a variation in the 4-3-3 / 3-5-2.. Look at Chelsea, they have the quality up front, they dont need atypical regista.. Ramires/Marchsio can do kind of the same there..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:21

I jsut want torres for upfront
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:24

DeviAngel wrote:I jsut want torres for upfront

He is 28........ I would rather have Destro or Borini. The creativity up front was more meant as in Mata....
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:30

LWL91 wrote:

He is 28........ I would rather have Destro or Borini. The creativity up front was more meant as in Mata....

Torres is back he was playing with Bayren's defense like with toys Smile he is back and he is beast no matter who is the ST when u have Torres + Vucinic both can pass and shoot its goal scoring machines plus Moggi said that... I would get Torres and promote Immobile or get Destro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 21 May 2012 - 22:14

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Torres is back he was playing with Bayren's defense like with toys Smile he is back and he is beast no matter who is the ST when u have Torres + Vucinic both can pass and shoot its goal scoring machines plus Moggi said that... I would get Torres and promote Immobile or get Destro
I have faith in Torres too but to get him now will be costly. And too costly for a 28-year old.. He could be good for us but not better then Damiao or Higuain. I have lost the interest in Cavani btw...
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 22 May 2012 - 3:56

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

I have faith in Torres too but to get him now will be costly. And too costly for a 28-year old.. He could be good for us but not better then Damiao or Higuain. I have lost the interest in Cavani btw...

He wouldn't cost us more than 20 mil
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue 22 May 2012 - 9:00

No to Lodi.

Decent player but is just another 'stop-gap' fill-in player.

We have Buoy, Appelt, Marrone, possibly Pogba and Veratti --> these are the players we should be targetting to step up to your first team.

Save the precious funds on QUALITY/WORLD CLASS players.

Lodi would just be another purchase along the lines of Padoin, Giaccherini, Pazienza etc..... average players, OK bench options. Our talented youth should be promoted over modest/average 'seasoned' players.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue 22 May 2012 - 11:18

Lynx100 wrote:No to Lodi.

We have Buoy, Appelt, Marrone, possibly Pogba and Veratti --> these are the players we should be targetting to step up to your first team.

Lodi would just be another purchase along the lines of Padoin, Giaccherini, Pazienza etc..... average players, OK bench options. Our talented youth should be promoted over modest/average 'seasoned' players.

Ofc we need to integrate our youth but if they aren't ready they aren't ready and Conte is the man to take that decision! Lodi is solid and way above any of our talents and the only one who could compete with Lodi is Verratti as none of the others play that deep laying playmaker role Pirlo do. I like our youth as well and Id love to see them play first team football too and they probably will now that we have so many games next season we cant rely on the current first team only. Bouy would be a perfect Vucinic vice i think and probably the first youth player to get promotion..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue 22 May 2012 - 11:33

LWL91 wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:No to Lodi.

Ofc we need to integrate our youth but if they aren't ready they aren't ready and Conte is the man to take that decision! Lodi is solid and way above any of our talents and the only one who could compete with Lodi is Verratti as none of the others play that deep laying playmaker role Pirlo do. I like our youth as well and Id love to see them play first team football too and they probably will now that we have so many games next season we cant rely on the current first team only. Bouy would be a perfect Vucinic vice i think and probably the first youth player to get promotion..

Buoy is not a forward
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 22 May 2012 - 11:39

Agree with Lynx's take on this move.

Cant believe people keep supporting every move our management make.

If we just keep spending 5m,6m here and there to fulfill 'depth' obligations we might run out of money to make a marquee signing and in the end we settle for the cheapest option available.I'm actually worried it could happen just like the previous summer.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 22 May 2012 - 11:57

We've been linked with Asamoah..He is very versatile and only 23 years of age with room to grow even more.He's not stopgap and would be a great future investment.

I think he can perfectly play Pirlo's role in my opinion,he has got good range of passing and i've mostly seen him play the holding midfield role when Isla wasnt injured..

I know that Asamoah is too good a player to fill in for depth purposes but i believe he'll get a lot of games especially if we need our first choice midfield to play with the same intensity in the Champions League.

If Asamoah is not possible hell i'll even put Marrone in that role as he impressed in the few games he played.He i think is another good passer and pretty good technically,

What we need to reduce this season ,is the over-reliance on Pirlo for creativity..So for that reason an SS(In the mold of trequartista) might be required along with a Top CF.

Either Jovetic or Giovinco would be perfect since they're somewhat similar to Del Piero and we really are missing a ADP like player upfront.Vucinic ,Jovetic/Gio would bolster our creativity greatly and thereby would also reduce the over reliance on Pirlo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum