Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa

+2
Toffer Harley
juventus101
6 posters

Go down

Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa Empty Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa

Post by juventus101 Tue 22 May - 5:36:20

Which Dortmund player is the best?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa Empty Re: Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa

Post by Toffer Harley Tue 22 May - 7:39:35

all three are great players but Goetze is, eventhough i'm not big fan of that term, a century talent. what he brings to the table is still more than both of the others.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa Empty Re: Mario Gotze vs Marco Reus vs Shinji Kagawa

Post by Valkyrja Tue 22 May - 9:19:52

Gotze.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 22 May - 13:48:28

Reus is a great direct attacker and has superb finishing, but Götze brings a level of control and creative threat to the table that he doesn't, he's also superior to Kagawa in that regard, who might have the better close control and first touch, though TBH I just think Kagawa makes it look flashier, Götze still seems to have better close control, since he loses the ball less often, or it's just his superior decision making.

TBH I'm pretty certain Götze will be the best German player in roughly two years time, Reus won't be.
Kagawa is great, but a notch below the two, IMHO.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue 22 May - 14:47:40

You think Götze will become a better player than Özil, Viva?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue 22 May - 17:01:52

Toffer Harley wrote:all three are great players but Goetze is, eventhough i'm not big fan of that term, a century talent. what he brings to the table is still more than both of the others.

what does century talent mean? there are players better than him every 5 years
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 24 May - 14:24:25

Se7en wrote:You think Götze will become a better player than Özil, Viva?

Not sure, last year I might have said "yes", but TBH Özil has improved a lot at Madrid, I thought he was much closer to his prime already, but apparently Özil still finds ways to get better, I wouldn't even put it past him to eventually become good at finishing.

Also I'm afraid that Götze might turn out injury prone.

That being said, I still expect Götze to become at least as good as Özil, certainly more complete, since Götze has already excelled when playing deeper, but still has enough close control and pace to be an asset when counter-attacking. And his finishing is already superior to Özils.

But at the moment Özil is still just better, which isn't surprising, at that age every year of experience counts a lot.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down