Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional"

+3
Crayzitalian3
LWL91
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional" Empty Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional"

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 pm

The agent of Edin Dzeko (26), Safet Susic, gave to Radio Radio his client's willingness to close the parenthesis and City face the next season with the shirt of a prestigious new club:

"Edin has not yet decided what will be its future. This season has not played much, but still did well when he was called into question. Obviously he expected to be involved maggiornente by Mancini, in the coming weeks will have a confrontation with the company to understand the plans for the new season. Before making a decision to know what they will Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli. contacts with the Italian club? I received calls from Italy, but also from Germany and Spain, where he likes to Real Madrid. currently there is no negotiation on the table, it is clear that both Juventus and AC Milan would like destinations. Juve are a great club for Dzeko and features is the right man for the tactical ideas of Count. It 's true, a child Milan cheering, but it's a professional. The Anzhi? Nothing is true, the hypothesis is to reject the Russian. Dzeko does not seek the money, he wants to play in a league of first rank.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional" Empty Re: Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional"

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:The agent of Edin Dzeko (26), Safet Susic, gave to Radio Radio his client's willingness to close the parenthesis and City face the next season with the shirt of a prestigious new club:

"Edin has not yet decided what will be its future. This season has not played much, but still did well when he was called into question. Obviously he expected to be involved maggiornente by Mancini, in the coming weeks will have a confrontation with the company to understand the plans for the new season. Before making a decision to know what they will Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli. contacts with the Italian club? I received calls from Italy, but also from Germany and Spain, where he likes to Real Madrid. currently there is no negotiation on the table, it is clear that both Juventus and AC Milan would like destinations. Juve are a great club for Dzeko and features is the right man for the tactical ideas of Count. It 's true, a child Milan cheering, but it's a professional. The Anzhi? Nothing is true, the hypothesis is to reject the Russian. Dzeko does not seek the money, he wants to play in a league of first rank.

:lol!:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional" Empty Re: Agent Dzeko: "Perfect for playing under Conte. Cheering but Milan is a professional"

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:The agent of Edin Dzeko (26), Safet Susic, gave to Radio Radio his client's willingness to close the parenthesis and City face the next season with the shirt of a prestigious new club:

yh right so he choose to give us ultimatium back in Jan lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Still a top class player... Completely forgot how much I wanted him back then.. We should still take him though. Better, younger and cheaper then Torres btw
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayzitalian3 Tue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Still a top class player... Completely forgot how much I wanted him back then.. We should still take him though. Better, younger and cheaper then Torres btw

I totally agree with you. Dzeko is a quality player! He will be more beneficial to Juve than Torres.

Crayzitalian3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Tue May 22, 2012 9:24 pm

I think I must be the only one on this forum that doesn't think Dzeko would be a good deal. Personally when we we're linked with him I hadn't seen much of him, but watching him at City, he hasn't been great, especially when compared to someone like Aguero, who is the calibre of player we should be going after. I guess I just don't think Dzeko is worth the upgrade from Matri, seeing as it will cost us £20m+.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 22, 2012 11:30 pm

NavJuve wrote:I think I must be the only one on this forum that doesn't think Dzeko would be a good deal. Personally when we we're linked with him I hadn't seen much of him, but watching him at City, he hasn't been great, especially when compared to someone like Aguero, who is the calibre of player we should be going after. I guess I just don't think Dzeko is worth the upgrade from Matri, seeing as it will cost us £20m+.

I agree. I don't think at this point Dzeko is world class really. I think our top 6 strikers to target are:

Cavani
Higuain
Van Persie
Falcao
Balotelli
Torres

They are all world class when in top form. Torres looks resurrected, so he might be a good option as well. I noted many times before that he seemed past his peak, but watching him play lately leads me to believe that he may very well have gotten his form back. Time will tell, but he looks to be back in top form.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
NavJuve wrote:I think I must be the only one on this forum that doesn't think Dzeko would be a good deal. Personally when we we're linked with him I hadn't seen much of him, but watching him at City, he hasn't been great, especially when compared to someone like Aguero, who is the calibre of player we should be going after. I guess I just don't think Dzeko is worth the upgrade from Matri, seeing as it will cost us £20m+.

I agree. I don't think at this point Dzeko is world class really. I think our top 6 strikers to target are:

Cavani
Higuain
Van Persie
Falcao
Balotelli :lol!:
Torres

They are all world class when in top form. Torres looks resurrected, so he might be a good option as well. I noted many times before that he seemed past his peak, but watching him play lately leads me to believe that he may very well have gotten his form back. Time will tell, but he looks to be back in top form.

Exactly when did he prove himself a world class striker? He went to City because of controverses with Mourinho and his price was enormous because he was only 19/20 years old and showing incredible talent. Comparing him to the rest of that list is not correct, bro.. I like him but before you can be world class you need to be first choice no matter when in you club and score more then 25 goals a season if you are a striker. Maybe it's just me? bounce
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 22, 2012 11:56 pm

LWL91 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Cavani
Higuain
Van Persie
Falcao
Balotelli :lol!:
Torres

Exactly when did he prove himself a world class striker? He went to City because of controverses with Mourinho and his price was enormous because he was only 19/20 years old and showing incredible talent. Comparing him to the rest of that list is not correct, bro.. I like him but before you can be world class you need to be first choice no matter when in you club and score more then 25 goals a season if you are a striker. Maybe it's just me? bounce

Haha, well he probably doesn't meet the "definition" of world class at this time based on your feedback, but I would have to say that just in pure skill alone, Balotelli is a top 5 striker talent in the world. Just in terms of pure talent, he would actually be on top of that list. I know I am the exception on this board, but after having seen so many Italian players in my day, I would rate Balo as one of the best I have ever seen. Just below Baggio really. I cannot even remember an Italian player that big and strong who could do so much with the ball. He has all the talent in the world, maybe moreso than even Ronaldo, but for whatever reason he has an attitude problem. If someone, anyone, maybe Conte, could ever correct that, he would be an unstoppable player really.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 am

True.. But let him score 25 goals a season first Razz
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

I'd love Dzeko if City were actually selling players, but I doubt that they will. They will probably collect a ton of talent and only get rid of players when they get disgruntled about their playing time, which will probably be after next season for Dzeko if they keep Tevez.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am

juve_gigi wrote:

Cavani
Higuain
Van Persie
Falcao
Balotelli
Torres

Juventus have rejected Balotelli Sad
Anyways, I don't think Dzeko's style fits Conte's style.
Do you see Dzeko tracking back or pressing at a high level?
These are the exact reasons that Boriello is preferred, he does both these things well. I expect a striker that will operate similarly.

For the record, Balotelli does both of those things well

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 am

FALCAO !!! Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 am

Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Cavani
Higuain
Van Persie
Falcao
Balotelli
Torres

Juventus have rejected Balotelli Sad
Anyways, I don't think Dzeko's style fits Conte's style.
Do you see Dzeko tracking back or pressing at a high level?
These are the exact reasons that Boriello is preferred, he does both these things well. I expect a striker that will operate similarly.

For the record, Balotelli does both of those things well

Yeah, I don't see Dzeko as a fit for Conte's Juve. And although Borriello does track back and fits the system per se, he is just a lousy CF and therefore should not be even a 3rd stringer. There is a reason Borriello has been on 9 teams in 11 years. 9 coaches couldn't have been that stupid.

As for Balotelli, he would be PERFECT in Conte's system. A big striker who can play all 3 forward positions in a 4-3-3 and both striker positions in a 3-5-2. He could also be a trequartista in a 4-3-1-2 behind Giovinco and Vucinic. The possibilities would be endless with Balotelli. If Conte could ever fix the guy's head Balotelli would be pretty much unstoppable playing in the NEW Juve...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 4:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:FALCAO !!! Sad

TORRES!!! Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum