FilipeFerreira
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
16 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 4 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Magricos wrote: btw Portugal is slightly better.

Italy - 16 Points
Portugal - 10 points

Italy - Undefeated
Portugal - One loss + One tie

Italy vs Portugal. 3-1 Italy.

Go to bed buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Ganso wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@theaguia: we bid on Meiereles ? We also bid 12M on Martinez...is he a world class player too ?

@Ganso: I was too busy seeing Messi doing this right Madrid;

As Antonio said, let's see who goes further. Portugal has a weak team and that has been shown throughout the generations of football. You can sit here and say we did badly at the 2010 World Cup, and that is permissible as many teams did (France, Brazil, etc.) We have an excuse for that. What's your excuse for losing to Greece and having an empty trophy cabinet ?

Little fanboys of Portugal only know how to buy Ronaldo jerseys and cling onto posters of him hoping he'll score, and then eventually going off on a tangent, abandoning ship, supporting Brasil, and claiming Portugal and Brasil are like brothers.

Good luck in the Euros. Hopefully you lot don't come up against the might Greek side !!
just shows how informed you are about that match.pepe was sent off because of a dive. before that it was 0-0 and messi was quiet.

this is simply unbeatable with you guys.now days Italy is average and juve shows just that,hence why most national teamers are from juventus and you guys defending italy are juve fans.nuff said

1. I never said he burned Pepe, I just said I didn't really see Messi being "quiet," especially when he did that during the game. Please do not assume.

2. "Hence why most national teamers are from Juventus." Not seeing the correlation.

1934 FIFA World Cup (9); Gianpiero Combi, Virginio Rosetta, Luigi Bertolini, Felice Borel IIº, Umberto Caligaris, Giovanni Ferrari, Luis Monti, Raimundo Orsi and Mario Varglien Iº
1938 FIFA World Cup (2); Alfredo Foni and Pietro Rava
1982 FIFA World Cup (6); Dino Zoff, Antonio Cabrini, Claudio Gentile, Paolo Rossi, Gaetano Scirea and Marco Tardelli
2006 FIFA World Cup (5); Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi, Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluca Zambrotta

All from Juventus during World Cup winning campaigns. What were you saying ?

ITAL JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

italy vs portugal - Page 4 Untitled-1 italy vs portugal - Page 4 Untitled-3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Italy is obviously much much greater than Portugal historically.

But if Ireland had to chose to play either Italy or Portugal tomorrow to get into the Euro's. Id rather play Italy than Portugal.

Sorry Italians its just my opinion.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 pm

hows that relevant we are not in the same group>?
our team was a mess until we got an actual coach and since then we havent lost in the qualifiers
and btw we did beat a full strenght spain 4-0
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 pm

theaguia wrote:hows that relevant we are not in the same group>?
our team was a mess until we got an actual coach and since then we havent lost in the qualifiers

-Portgual are in an easier group noob
-Nice excuses about your mess
-Yet your team still has never beaten us up to this date.

Go to bed

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@theaguia: we bid on Meiereles ? We also bid 12M on Martinez...is he a world class player too ?

As Antonio said, let's see who goes further. Portugal has a weak team and that has been shown throughout the generations of football. You can sit here and say we did badly at the 2010 World Cup, and that is permissible as many teams did (France, Brazil, etc.) We have an excuse for that. What's your excuse for losing to Greece and having an empty trophy cabinet ?

Little fanboys of Portugal only know how to buy Ronaldo jerseys and cling onto posters of him hoping he'll score, and then eventually going off on a tangent, abandoning ship, supporting Brasil, and claiming Portugal and Brasil are like brothers.

Good luck in the Euros. Hopefully you lot don't come up against the might Greek side !!

Lmfao what does this video clip have to do with the discussion. Man these italians really love their youtube, so sad they can't get a point across without posting 5 million videos.

Ya we had a weak team before 2000 with the exception of 1966. Oh well, can't change that, but we are no a weak team now. Whats ur excuse for doing bad at 2010? Lmfao.

Our excuse for losing to greece? A useless striker, oh well shit happens. Atleast we made it to the finals, and not eleminated in the group stages like cough cough italy cough cough.

No Portuguese person i know goes for Brazil after Portugal is eliminated, stop making up bullshit please.

Good luck in the euroes. Hopefully you italian's actually make it out of the group stages and don't come up against the mighty Denmark and Sweden.

Why do you keep bringing up Qualifying group points? We have less games, and less teams in our group than you do, so you can get more points, and we switched team coachs half way through, we havnt dropped any points in the group since Paulo Bento took over, but keep trying buddy.

Btw, I find it HALARIOUS that everyone in this Thread agrees portugal is better than Italy right now except for sciacca and Juvenel, even the neutrals agree.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:

Lmfao what does this video clip have to do with the discussion. Man these italians really love their youtube, so sad they can't get a point across without posting 5 million videos.

Ya we had a weak team before 2000 with the exception of 1966. Oh well, can't change that, but we are no a weak team now. Whats ur excuse for doing bad at 2010? Lmfao.

Our excuse for losing to greece? A useless striker, oh well shit happens. Atleast we made it to the finals, and not eleminated in the group stages like cough cough italy cough cough.

No Portuguese person i know goes for Brazil after Portugal is eliminated, stop making up bullshit please.

Good luck in the euroes. Hopefully you italian's actually make it out of the group stages and don't come up against the mighty Denmark and Sweden.

Why do you keep bringing up Qualifying group points? We have less games, and less teams in our group than you do, so you can get more points, and we switched team coachs half way through, we havnt dropped any points in the group since Paulo Bento took over, but keep trying buddy.

Btw, I find it HALARIOUS that everyone in this Thread agrees portugal is better than Italy right now except for sciacca and Juvenel, even the neutrals agree.

Come talk to me when you actually beat us, win anything and are ahead us. Were on the verge of qualifying when yet you still need to fight it, keep talking. Go to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm

You beat Spain in a friendly hahahahaha that is the sign of a small nation; when you pride yourself on beating teams in friendlies.

@ Irish_Catalan_Scouser : you forget that two Juventus men are running your National Team; Trappatoni, and Tardelli; head coach and assistant coach respectively.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

You beat Spain in a friendly hahahahaha that is the sign of a small nation; when you pride yourself on beating teams in friendlies.

@ Irish_Catalan_Scouser : you forget that two Juventus men are running your National Team; Trappatoni, and Tardelli; head coach and assistant coach respectively.

Ummm, I don't get your point on that one.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

He's running out of points to make so hes pointing out irrelevant things. Lmfao. I was about to post the same thing.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

He was referring that to you. ItalJuve. And he was showing that they know Italy best, that's why he'd rather play us.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

That's okay...I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

He's running out of points to make so hes pointing out irrelevant things. Lmfao. I was about to post the same thing.

Keep talking, you can keep ignorning me all you want.

Facts are shown.

Deal with it now, we are better.

Have fun fighting for that last spot, while we qualify with glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
That's okay...I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.

Sorry. I just don't get what 2 Italians coaching the Irish national team have to do with Italy being better than portugal.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

sciacca wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Keep talking, you can keep ignorning me all you want.

Facts are shown.

Deal with it now, we are better.

Have fun fighting for that last spot, while we qualify with glory.

someone seems to be suffering from HUTAS

italy vs portugal - Page 4 Head-up-ass
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Then he says, we can't debate. I love how you contradict yourself LOL ! :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Hmm. Yeah, this doesn't show how Italians are known around the world. Zaccheroni at Japan ? Trappatoni at Ireland ? Spalletti at Zenit ? Ancelotti was at Chelsea ? etc. etc.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Well although you are correct I didn't factor that into my thinking.

Put it this way. If two American's were managing Ireland now I'd still rather play Italy than Portugal.

Let me repeat that I know Italy are miles and miles ahead of Portugal down though the years. However I'd be much more fearful of playing Portugal at the moment.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Put it this way. If two American's were managing Ireland now I'd still rather play Italy than Portugal.

Let me repeat that I know Italy are miles and miles ahead of Portugal down though the years. However I'd be much more fearful of playing Portugal at the moment.

To be fair, I was only pulling your leg about being coached by Juventus men...some people can't take a joke, but glad to see you were respectable about it.

Portugal have nothing but wingers...why would you be afraid of them scoring ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

sciacca wrote:

Go to bed
Do you want me to put you to bed?

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Go to bed

Give him enough of that Jack Daniels and eventually you'll put him to sleep. Cool
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Go to bed

Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Again with the wingers talk. You seriously love to repeat nonsense and argue huh...?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

To be fair, I was only pulling your leg about being coached by Juventus men...some people can't take a joke, but glad to see you were respectable about it.

Portugal have nothing but wingers...why would you be afraid of them scoring ?

Why wouldn't I be afraid of them scoring. They certainly have the attacking players to do it.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?

Come on man...what are you going to ban Antonio for ? He isn't being racist towards Portugal or their inhabitants, and he is stating facts in a respectable manner.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next