Brazil vs Denmark

4 posters

Go down

Brazil vs Denmark Empty Brazil vs Denmark

Post by S Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/124400/1/watch-brazil-vs-denmark.html

We can take a closer look at Leandro Damaio.He's done pretty ok as of now.

Brazil are 2-0 up btw.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Brazil vs Denmark Empty Re: Brazil vs Denmark

Post by Cotes Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

yah...was here watching it...
Should probably watch Bosnia also to see Dzeko...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 26, 2012 2:21 pm

I like what i saw of Damaio so far.Even though he had a few heavy touches in the box.

He's definitely more agile ,mobile and hardworking than Dzeko.He's a pure CF with a combination of speed and strength.Good on the ball too.

Looking forward to the second half.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Are you kidding me? I am from Denmark and i must say Damiao displayed horrible during this match! Kjær and Agger gave him much more space then they should, so he could show glimpse of his abilities but I must admit our central defenders underachieved in todays match! Damiao had so many creative players around him - he should at least have had more then one finish on goal!?

I do like Damiao but from what i saw today i was very disappointed! Against a stronger defense he is useless.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Chillout LWL.There's still 3 international friendlies to come in which he is going to start in all of them and then we can make a proper assessment on him.

He wasnt great but he wasnt crap either.He just messed up a few half-chance goalscoring oppurtunities with his poor first touch.Entire Brazilian team was utterly poor in the second half anyway.They just lost way after that 3-0 battering in the first half.

Let us not knee-jerk just yet.And probably in the same three friendlies we can get to watch Oscar even more as well.He is a legit talent.No doubt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

It wasn't his day,he was good overall but with poor touches.he made good runs but agger knows how to lead the offside trap very well.3 friendlies to go,he will score at least 2 goals,im sure
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Surag wrote:Chillout LWL.There's still 3 international friendlies to come in which he is going to start in all of them and then we can make a proper assessment on him.

He wasnt great but he wasnt crap either.He just messed up a few half-chance goalscoring oppurtunities with his poor first touch.Entire Brazilian team was utterly poor in the second half anyway.They just lost way after that 3-0 battering in the first half.

Let us not knee-jerk just yet.And probably in the same three friendlies we can get to watch Oscar even more as well.He is a legit talent.No doubt.

And I am going to watch every single one of them, count on that Cool
First touch is crucial in such games. The fact that the players knew Mourinho was on the sidelines should be enough to expect them to be 100% ready and giving their everything even though it was a friendly......

Keep an eye on Oscar, guys. He was very playmaking in the Denmark game but if given a more free role as a attacking midfielder I am confident you will see the new number 10 I am praising him to be smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum