lenear1030
zizzle
Mr. Moratti
Vibe
SoloInter
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  Empty BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium

Post by SoloInter Tue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Breaking News From China: New Stadium In The Works

On May 29, 2012 by Michael
BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  634738063464882400

Breaking news coming from China. While Inter were visiting Indonesia for post-season friendly matches, Massimo Moratti quietly visited Beijing to meet with the leaders of the CRCC, the China Railway Construction Corporation, China’s second biggest company and one of the largest in the world. Moratti as seen in the photo, met with the head of CRCC Meng Feng-chao who was given an away Inter shirt for next year.

The same Chinese company has released a statement on their official website in which it reported that Moratti and Meng Feng-chao have met and spoken of the possibility that the China Railway Construction Corporation would participate in building a new stadium for Inter. The head of CRCC pointed out that Moratti is interested in a colossal project with the company and the club has also called for new partnerships between the club and according to Meng’s words “ten of millions of fans in China.” Hu Zhenyi, vice president and chief economist, also pointed out that CRCC is willing to carry out all-around cooperation with Inter regarding investment project, cultural project and team project. A stadium would be a good starting point and a good beginning for a bilateral cooperation.

Source: CRCC.cn
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/05/29/breaking-news-from-china-new-stadium-in-the-works/
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium

Post by Vibe Tue May 29, 2012 1:06 pm

:bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue May 29, 2012 1:11 pm

GREAT NEWS!

Only bad news is our away jersey next season... red? really?
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 29, 2012 1:30 pm

i wouldnt get too excited
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 pm

that kit better look good on the front...
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Tue May 29, 2012 3:52 pm

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  800ug

:facepalm:
but then again i never like the new kits,
and then i do..
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I like the home kit... but the away... I can't understand why red? it would look so good in white...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

i hope these news are right.
our away kit had been very similar for years, so a change is not bad, although the "blue and black" on the sleaves is not good.
i wished i could have the away kit of the 2010 season (the one that had a dragon on the side) Crying or Very sad i really wanted it but i could not find it here Crying or Very sad
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 am

I don't like the away one, red = ac milan

home one looks nice though.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 am

ThatOneTwo wrote:BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  800ug

and then i do..

We won the scudetto? banana
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Vibe wrote:
ThatOneTwo wrote:BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  800ug

and then i do..

We won the scudetto? banana

We will after the current scandal finishes... :coffee:
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 pm

btw, paolillo's gone.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

i hope the next one to be gone will be branca :coffee:
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:33 am

Corrieri dello sport published a report today about Moratti's plans to build us a new stadium.
its all in Italian tou

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  32436311

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  31447512

Last edited by SoloInter on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 am

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  33604610[/img]
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 am

:bow: :bow: :bow:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:13 am

banana
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 am

A new stadium in four years time? Moratti :bow:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 am

Moratti: “New Stadium And A Champion”
On June 5, 2012 by Michael

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  Screen-Shot-2012-06-04-at-9.10.01-PM
MORATTI: “A CHAMPION AND STADIUM!”

“Inter are ready to buy a star: Lucas is good. A building as our property is necessary: we will speed things up.”

MORATTI: “INTER, A STADIUM IS NECESSARY.”

“Revenues will arrive and we are ready to do it quickly.”

Milan – This project is no longer in the drawer but in plain sight and on the desk of president Massimo Moratti. Inter want a stadium of its own and are working to achieve this objective. The boss of Inter has confirmed this yesterday afternoon and, even with all due cautions because it is an investment of 200-250 million euros at a time of economic global crisis, has also revealed that the club is moving more decisively than in the past and important news may not be… distant. A group is working under the supervision of Inter vice president Angelomario Moratti and has been doing so for the last few years. The model is ready and now it is only necessary to start this project by purchasing the land, obtaining the necessary permits and identifying the right partner to work with. This would be a 60 thousand seat stadium for all the fans. A new great gift from the Moratti family to all those that love the club. If the stadium is the future, the present is the team that needs to be reinforced and the important news is that the president has no intention of backing down. Juventus are searching for a top player for the attack? Inter are just that. The Nerazzurri are looking for a great striker, one that can rejuvenate the team of Stramaccioni, a coach in who has great confidence from Moratti. After seven years of triumphs, this past season was the first without a trophy and the patron of Inter wants to see Inter celebrating again by focusing on Stramaccioni who wants to convince that Moratti has made the right decision.

President Moratti, Inter are seriously thinking about building its own stadium?

“Let’s say that this project is extremely interesting.”

So you’re thinking about it…

“I think we will do something interesting but we need to evaluate certain things. We are talking of a major project here so we must be careful and consider all aspects.”

Do you agree with those that say owning a stadium would benefit in the long run?

“Despite the fact that it isn’t easy to build a new stadium in Italy, I believe it’s a vital step, something almost fundamental for clubs for at least 2 reasons. To own your own stadium gives you great financial benefits, which are most useful in the current economic climate. What happened with English clubs, with functional stadiums, is an example right there for everybody to see. A new stadium would also be an extra dimension for the fans. I understand the emotional attachment towards a place where your team has been playing for years, but I consider providing a secure home for the team a sign of respect towards the tifosi.

The project for a new stadium of Inter has been existed for some time but lately, we have seen an acceleration. Correct?

“Let’s say that we are getting slightly more decisive than ever before.”

Is it premature to talk about the timing of when the stadium will be built?

“If we decided to start, this may not even be so far away.”

What are the next steps?

“We are getting deeper into discussions after having made important contacts. If all the findings are positive, important news could arrive soon. The important thing here is that (laughs), you don’t expect it by… tomorrow.”

Your trip to China two weeks ago to speak with one of the most important industrial groups in China. Was that one of those “findings” that you were doing?

“Let’s say that that may be related to this subject. This company (China Railway Construction Corporation) invited me because there may be an interest on their part to build our stadium. We’ll see what happens.”

With the arrival of the new managing director Marco Fassone who was fundamental in building the Juventus Stadium, is this another signal that goes in the direction of a new stadium for Inter?

“Fassone is very good and has experience in the construction of a stadium. We have not gotten to that yet although it was one of the factors why we picked him.”

From new stadium project to the transfer market: are you disappointed that Lavezzi is practically a PSG player after you asked De Laurentiis for the player?

“This year I keep reading and hearing about dream plans for football fans, deals that would allow you to sign any player you want, but the reality is that overall, the current system doesn’t allow that kind of investment. Caution and prudence are vital.”

Inter, in Italy, are one of the biggest spenders demonstrating the clear ideas and especially the desire to reinforce.

“Yes, it is true. We are making more moves and have defined important operations like those of Guarin and Palacio. Now we are studying the completion of the team.”

What’s next?

“It seems that there is the need to rejuvenate the team and this is the objective that we are setting for ourselves.”

Juventus are looking at a top player for the attack. Same with Inter?

“Yes. The problem is that a certain type of player is not easy to find and in addition costs a lot but we will do everything possible.”

For the attack there are talks of Jovetic and of course the dream in Lucas…

“Lucas is very good but he costs a lot…”

Stramaccioni has recently signed a three-year deal and the last coach who signed a contract so long was Jose Mourinho. Similarities between the two?

(Smiles again) “I did that because I know that you would hear and talk about it. Maybe after having won everything with us like Mourinho did, even Stramaccioni will leave…”

While waiting for trophies to raise with Stramaccioni, a contract until 2015 is a nice vote of confidence.

“Stramaccioni is young, good and will have the time to organize his work and rightfully so. We believe in him. We want to build the future of Inter together and this contract, in my opinion, is the right way to make him feel confident that the club has in him.”

Source: Corriere dello Sport
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:32 am

This means you can gtfo of San Siro in a few years time ;

good.

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 am

no more potato field for us :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

one word....WOW
no more san siro

positive and negative feelings overflow
historic thing if it does happen :[
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm

BREAKING NEWS President Moratti and the new stadium  Uijqk
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 am

Stadio Javier Zanetti Il Capitano e Pupi di Tractore :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next