In 20 years,do you think Kaka will be remembered in europe?

+29
Kick
Lord Spencer
M99
zizzle
pdolson
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
awalezelin
Messi
Raptorgunner
The Franchise
Albiceleste
RobbyV
S32TABLANCA
buddytaller
Nirgal
Busby Babe
Jafaar
halamadrid2
JuvenelCuore
Jamin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
Lord Awesome
The Madrid One
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
Ganso
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In 20 years,do you think Kaka will be remembered in europe? - Page 2 Empty Re: In 20 years,do you think Kaka will be remembered in europe?

Post by Albiceleste Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 1:07

The Franchise wrote:I think so.

We remember guys like Koeman, Klinsmann, Dunga and others who were playing 20 years ago so why not?
Yes but they're still in football though, coaching or whatever it may be

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

In 20 years,do you think Kaka will be remembered in europe? - Page 2 Empty Re: In 20 years,do you think Kaka will be remembered in europe?

Post by The Franchise Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 1:12

True, but I dont think thats why I remember them.

I remember them as players, I cant for the life of me think about Koeman is as a coach and he was coaching Valencia not that long ago. All I remember was bad, nothing else.

Its Klinsman the goal hanging diver I remember, not the coach who insists on American football type conditioning training.

I dont know, Kaka was a devastating player, I dont think I will ever forget him destroying Man Utd in 04.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 2:10

I think Kaka is already forgotten, sad to say. The great Kaka legacy is coming to the end, I have a feeling he will return to Brazil.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 4:23

Raptorgunner wrote:I think Kaka is already forgotten, sad to say. The great Kaka legacy is coming to the end, I have a feeling he will return to Brazil.
Your signature me forget what i was going to say.
But, KAKA is one of my role models in life.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 4:40

sad......

perhaps will be forgotten 10 years from now

Sad

but in the positive note, riquelme will be remember even 100 years from now Very Happy
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 4:55

Raptorgunner wrote:I think Kaka is already forgotten, sad to say. The great Kaka legacy is coming to the end, I have a feeling he will return to Brazil.

That bum in your sig totally made me lose my concentration drunken
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 6:56

I will never forget him.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 7:53

thank you for ruining another career madrid. he would of been better off taking that world record transfer bid from man city.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 8:03

not if he stays in madrid where he wont get to kick the ball in matches that matter
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 8:05

pdolson wrote:thank you for ruining another career madrid. he would of been better off taking that world record transfer bid from man city.

its not completely Madrid's failt ! you dont pay 65M for a bench player, its just that Kaka wasnt lucky with injuries, and in madrid you dont get alot of chances to prove your worth
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 10:10

Immaculate_Mole wrote:One season wonder as i remember him now. Wink

Ignorance. Kaka in his debut season, made a legend like Rui Costa a bench player and was one of our best players in the Scudetto winning campaign. The next season he was probably our best player the entire season and was voted UEFA Midfielder Of The Tournament in the Champions League and if Milan won the CL, probably would have won the Balon D Or. 2006-06, he was again our best palyer and 2006-07, everyone knows what happen. Next season, injuries took their toll on hi but he was still the heart and soul of the team. With Real, he was impressive in the least matches, who knows maybe he is back and will wreak havoc next season.

Kaka will of course forever be remembered by AC Milan fans as one of our greatest legends and worldwide fans will remember him for that season where he destroyed Man Utd and gave us the Champions League. Don't think he will be forgotten.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 12:24

Kaka had 3 good years and 2 great years at Milan. Which is enough for Milan fans to remember him by, and Italy for that matter.

And I would bet MU fans remember him as well (I am not meaning this as an inult, so don't take it as well, I am sure Milan fans will remember Rooney as well).

As for the Brazillian NT, Kaka was always consistent, and sometimes spectacular, but never bad. Which is in the same vein as Socrates back in the 1980s. He is no Zico, but Socrates was still great.

Finally, he will remembered for being REALLY humble and respectful. IMO, he was a victim of Milan's financial trouble, if not for that, he would still be in Milan. (not that his failure in RM his fault, rather injuries)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 12:27

:lol!: at all the people that thought i was being serious what do you think the wink smiley was for ffs ?

I am known for doing stuff like this lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 12:51

man, this thread makes it sound like Kaka is dead.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 12:55

I believe he'll definitely be remembered, along with Shevchenko, particularly due to his exposure during an era when communication has had yet another explosion.

If he's unable to contribute anything more to Madrid then his possible legacy will have been reduced, however he can still have a huge effect. He doesn't even need to be absolutely spectacular given what he's already proven. One winning goal can change everything in terms of how he's remembered at Madrid, whilst reminding everyone of his achievements at Milan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 15:26

its to hard to recognise it untill it happen..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 15:59

kaka is a legend already and will be remembered people who say otherwise probably haven't seen him play

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 16:48

Ganso wrote:topic.

well to us down here,he will always be remembered as one of the best 10s the national team ever had,but what about in europe?

one of the best 10 the selecao has ever had? thats a bit bold. i dont think most brazilians experts agree.

i think that he has his name as a fifa player of the year, so yes he will be remembered, especially in italy. he wasnt a one year wonder, he played very well up to that year, and his career isnt over. rm fans are just speaking for themselves..

people dont remember garrincha that much because he didnt play in europe and didnt get the amount of publicity that pele did.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum