Nainggolan: I have Juve deal but…

+2
LWL91
S
6 posters

Go down

Nainggolan: I have Juve deal but… Empty Nainggolan: I have Juve deal but…

Post by S Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:19

Radja Nainggolan claims he has already agreed personal terms with Juventus, but the proposed move now depends on Cagliari.

The Old Lady initially targeted the midfielder in January, but their interest is still strong as they look to reinforce the side for next season’s Champions League.

“There is already a signed agreement with Juventus,” he told La Derniere Heure. “My agent showed it to me on Monday.

“Everything is ready, but there are two things that could scupper the deal – the interest of other clubs and the cost of my transfer.”

The Belgian international has been heavily linked with outfits in Russia, but he insists that he’d rather continue playing his football in Serie A.

“Zenit are an interested team, but I won’t sign anything until the end of August to keep my Italian options open.

“Money is not everything, I’m 24 now and I want to take a forward step in my career. In principle, I want to remain in Italy.

“Things would change if Inter were interested, while Milan are changing a lot and Napoli are a great club. These are all sides that have asked for information.

“However, Juventus and another club are the ones who are most concrete right now.”

Cagliari’s asking price was one of the reasons why Juventus looked elsewhere at the start of the year and he still won't come cheap.

“I think I’m valued at close to €15m, but Italian clubs would rather sign a Brazilian player for half of that amount…”

Got this from Football-Italia but this article has been posted pretty much on every Italian website.

He is a really good player but i much rather prefer Asamoah imo.At the moment we're being priced out by Udinese but still hoping this Naingolann deal is a smokescreen towards signing Asamoah as i believe he(Asamoah) is a far better and far more versatile player.

Actually the Asamoah deal would've moved smoothly had Marrone been included as a part of the transfer but apparently it seems Conte has blocked the move.He did the same in January when we were about to sign Nainngolan.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Nainggolan: I have Juve deal but… Empty Re: Nainggolan: I have Juve deal but…

Post by LWL91 Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:24

I believe they are both considered rotation options.. Nainggolan could be very good as well. He is better shooting and tackling then Asamoah in my opinion..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:29

Ofcourse they are.

Marrone as backup for Marchisio.

Though i think Asamoah would serve as backup for both Vidal and Pirlo.

Until Isla got injured he was playing in the holding midfield role.

At the moment what we need is an able rotation for Pirlo since he's old and would be unable to handle 3 competitions.Asamoah is a midfield enforcer something i dont think Nainngolann isnt in my opinion.Put it this way,Asamoah would serve as a more than able backup for Pirlo than Nainngolan would.

And i believe Asamoah suits our rotation more than Nainngolann since he's far more versatile.Also there's Pogba ,lets not forget and Nainngolann is quite similar to him in traits.

But each to their own i guess.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 30 May 2012 - 15:30

This man clearly don't rate Juventus highly...
If he actually said these words,he'd prefer a move to Inter or AC...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Wed 30 May 2012 - 16:22

Cotes wrote:This man clearly don't rate Juventus highly...

I don't think he said he preferred them, he seems to just wants to keep his options open and not put all his eggs in one basket which seems wise on his part, he probably also understands that Juventus have the strongest midfield so it would be almost impossible for him to become a regular starter, which he could easily become at Milan and Inter who are great teams. He clearly is concerned with his career as he says "money isn't everything" and his choice to stay in Italy.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 30 May 2012 - 16:24

I'll believe it when it's official, but I hope it doesn't happen. If Juve is willing to pay 15 million for Nainngolan, but not 12 million for Verratti, I'm going to be quite upset.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Wed 30 May 2012 - 16:52

Cagliari’s Radja Nainggolan has rejected claims that he has already agreed personal terms with Juventus.

The midfielder was quoted this morning as suggesting that the Old Lady were in pole position to sign him, but he’s dismissed those statements.

“I have certainly not signed for Juventus,” the Belgium international noted on his Twitter account. “I didn’t speak about my President either.

“I didn’t say that I am leaving. They simply wrote what they wanted to write. All I said was that it was an honour to be tracked by a great club.

“Don’t believe what has been said. I can say with tranquillity that I am still a Cagliari player and that I have spoken to nobody.

“There is no contract already prepared. None of this is true…”
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 30 May 2012 - 17:11

Juventude wrote:I'll believe it when it's official, but I hope it doesn't happen. If Juve is willing to pay 15 million for Nainngolan, but not 12 million for Verratti, I'm going to be quite upset.

We arent paying the full 15m in cash.

Also Cagliari are reported to be interested in buying out the other half of Ekdal's contract.

And also recently Padoin said no to Cagliari.Which means Juve want to use him as a makeweight in a transfer.

You could be damn sure we're using counterparts in the deal to buy him.Maybe something like 10m + player deals.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 30 May 2012 - 19:52

Cotes wrote:This man clearly don't rate Juventus highly...

"If Inter come in - where [Esteban] Cambiasso and [Dejan] Stankovic are not the youngest - it changes things.

"I might have more playing time. Milan are losing three midfielders and maybe [Mathieu] Flamini."

Football-Italia deliberately ignored this part just to cause controversy.

Well now you can see where he is coming from.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 30 May 2012 - 19:54

Surag wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'll believe it when it's official, but I hope it doesn't happen. If Juve is willing to pay 15 million for Nainngolan, but not 12 million for Verratti, I'm going to be quite upset.

We arent paying the full 15m in cash.

Also Cagliari are reported to be interested in buying out the other half of Ekdal's contract.

And also recently Padoin said no to Cagliari.Which means Juve want to use him as a makeweight in a transfer.

You could be damn sure we're using counterparts in the deal to buy him.Maybe something like 10m + player deals.

I don't want him for 15 million in cash or for a player swap. I'd rather not lose any players for him. I just don't think he's worth it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down