Del Piero linked with Montreal - report

Go down

Del Piero linked with Montreal - report Empty Del Piero linked with Montreal - report

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Reports in Italy are speculating as to whether or not Alessandro Del Piero is set to put pen to paper on a deal to play for MLS side Montreal Impact.

The veteran striker is available on a free transfer this summer as he draws to a close a 19-year stint with Juventus. A number of sides are rumoured to be interested in the 37-year-old, but Montreal, who will have Marco Di Vaio in their ranks next year, are understood to have taken the lead.

The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest that talks between the World Cup winner and the Canadian outfit are at an advanced stage, whilst other reports are indicating that a deal may have already been agreed.

However, at the same time, other reports are alleging that the player has held talks and rejected Montreal's advances.

Del Piero leaves Juve this summer as their all-time record goalscorer and appearance holder and has won 19 major honours in his career.

==========

ITS 2H Drive from me ( Montreal) and I can go I asked MY visa lets me go there PLS PLS GO ADP THERE

I am in STowe Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum