Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe?

+6
guest7
Giovanni10
Onyx
LeSwagg James
Ganso
Babun
10 posters

Go down

Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe?

Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap20%Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap48%Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap24%Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap4%Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap4%Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Empty Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe?

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 pm

People in our section have concerns about his discipline and professionalism. Do you think , he could become another Robinho? Justify your position please, no rumors, looks or other BS which has nothing to do with football Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Empty Re: Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe?

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

people seriously need to stop with "the new x" thing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe? Empty Re: Will Neymar become another Robinho in Europe?

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Didn't Robinho only start having "problems" after Calderon tried to use him as a make-weight in buying Cristiano?? I thought he was fine up until then.. I don't blame him for what he did, I blame the former President...

What I want to know is will he be a better player? They seem like the exact same person.. Robinho was a hyped Santos superstar before coming to Europe also.. Both of their games have a lot in common as well
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm

As long as he stays consistent then no. However it might be big challenge for him to become the best in the World with Ronaldo around.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 am

I answered no for two reasons.

Neymar is a very talented player and even if he does have a poor attitude (I don't know), that will not affect his abilities. His abilities > poor attitude. Opposite example would be Nery Castillo: Poor attitude >> abilities.

Secondly, Robinho is a WC player. A bit wasteful in front of goal but has a decent big game temperament which is important. The Robinho hype was out of this world and un-justified. I blame Pele for him personally comparing Robinho to him. Although he left Real Madrid on bad terms, I miss that skinny little punk, he roasted so many la liga fullbacks!!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am

Robinho was good until he found out about the Ronaldo+Robinho swap.

We handled him bad and ruined it for him, I think he would have been great if we treated him great.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 am

^yeh I agree we made Robinho flop. Neymar's attitude will not be the same in Real Madrid...l mean come on he will be surrounded by start studded players and working under the most strict manager in the world. He knows this is the biggest decision in his life and if he messes up then he will f*** his own career up. I have full faith in him.

Btw who's the hater Suspect.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 am

who is robinho? is he someone good or bad??
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 am

i thought everybody(other than most rm fans) realized, that calderon messed up robinho whole outlook as an player with the swap deal non-sense , he was doing fine until that point and was a brilliant player for us also, one of my fav actually its just sad how it turned out for him
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 am

even though calderon was responsible too for his downfall,i believe city was the one who legitimately ruined him.I still remember him owning busquets and barca in RM

Im glad hes getting back to his old days in Milan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 am

If Robinho could finish his goal-scoring opps, he'd be a legit superstar. Just too wasteful in front of net...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

nah, hes not gonna be that bad...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

sportsczy wrote:If Robinho could finish his goal-scoring opps, he'd be a legit superstar. Just too wasteful in front of net...
indeed,hes not even a starter and he had the same amount of goals as ibra and pato this season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum