Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe?

+14
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
harhar11
M99
rsinatra
fatman123
Albiceleste
Interista809
Mr Nick09
Gil
Ganso
Seppuku
The Franchise
Babun
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe?

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap48%Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]
Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap24%Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap24%Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap0%Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_lcap4%Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Empty Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe?

Post by Babun Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 am

The thread is about his attitude as professional, not about his skillset!

Apparently , he had disputes with his coach 9 months ago, seems to be very selfish according to some Real Madrid posters and kicked other players on the field.
Do you think , he could become another Robinho? Justify your position please, no rumors, looks or other BS which has nothing to do with football. Oh, Lionel Messi and others, leave Messi/CR7 out of this one Very Happy

His tantrums after he was denied an opportunity to take a penalty caused his coach to be fire.

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Brawl1_682x500_1332631a

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Empty Re: Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe?

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

Why cant Neymar just be, the first Neymar?

I have yet to see one players career mirror anothers in the way people suggest when they give them the title the "new" whoever.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Empty Re: Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe?

Post by Seppuku Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 am

Well he's certainly a diva, so in that department, yes...

Neymar is significantly more talented than Robinho though. We're talking about future Ballon D'or winning material here.

Last edited by Seppuku on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:04 am

wait and see
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:04 am

The Franchise wrote:Why cant Neymar just be, the first Neymar?

I have yet to see one players career mirror anothers in the way people suggest when they give them the title the "new" whoever.

Really annoys me as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 am

The thread is about his attitude as professional, we're not comparing his skillset with Robinho Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:06 am

I think Messi is the only one to be honest, the likeliness to maradona is frightnening.

But yh, i think Neymar is very much going to be his own, i see no reasons why he wouldnt be, his talent is frightening. His transition to europe is gonna be the most sensible time in his career.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 am

babun1024 wrote:

The thread is about his attitude as professional, we're not comparing his skillset with Robinho Very Happy

His attitude?

What do we know about Robinho's or Neymar's? Honestly we dont know anything.

We have heard stories about both and heard things which supposedly happened, but we dont and will never know the full truth of all the situations. Its impossible to know everything that goes on behind closed doors.

This is hard to figure.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am

the media will always try to make him look bad anyway...or worse than he is .They post the picture of neymar almost stomping on the penarol player but the picture of him kicking neymar's ass just moments before...where is it?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I think Messi is the only one to be honest, the likeliness to maradona is frightnening.

But yh, i think Neymar is very much going to be his own, i see no reasons why he wouldnt be, his talent is frightening. His transition to europe is gonna be the most sensible time in his career.

Yeah, perhaps, small, agile, quick, strangely strong, left footers with incredible technique and dribbling.

Still, some key differences, Messi is a bit more of a scorer, Maradona a bit more of a creator, Messi more of a quite church boy who needs to be fired up to show high levels of emotion, Maradona who probably could of done with calming it down from time to time.

But yeah, they are pretty similar, its strange.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 am

The Franchise wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

His attitude?

We have heard stories about both and heard things which supposedly happened, but we dont and will never know the full truth of all the situations. Its impossible to know everything that goes on behind closed doors.

This is hard to figure.

His tantrums after he was denied an opportunity to take a penalty caused his coach to be fire.

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 am

babun1024 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

His attitude?

This is hard to figure.

Yeah, I saw these things. Yeah, immature for the first one. But he has publicly said he is sorry for that I believe? If he has learnt from it and we wont see it again, no harm.

The second, as said by Ganso. Also, havent we all seen the footage of Maradona flying kicking somone in the face? Didnt do him much harm overall really did it?

Dont know. He did a couple immature things, because he is/was a kid. We will see what happens down the road and what he has learnt.

One thing though, what has Robinho done so bad? He wanted to leave and said so in public because he didnt want to be used as a pawn to get Cristiano. Bojan and Jeffren have done the same things in the last week...no big deal.

What else has Robinho done?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 am

I think the question suggests that both player were on similar talent level at 19, i dont think it's the case at all.

he played next to a mature robinho and he looked on par with him...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 am

looked on par?he was miles better,robinho got booed because he sucked at santos(maybe he didnt suck,but he wasnt on par with the other players)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 am

People need to leave Neymar alone.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 am

Interista809 wrote:People need to leave Neymar alone.
Could Neymar become the next Robinho in Europe? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgng57VWGyVnaPaPEZn_r7EKMy8BW_lH2VDmbujYVLyulXkapZ

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 am

could he? yes
will he? only time will tell
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

does this thread really exist? what a total joke. of course he can, anyone can flop.

is he already better than robinho was at 19? yes.
did he already lead his club to win the biggest title in south america, one that ronaldinho, ronaldo, robinho, etc, never got to win? yes
has he attitude improved since last year? yes.

is that penarol picture taken out of context? yes. they were being attacked by the uruguayans, there are pictures of them hitting at neymar, the sore losers they were...

this thread should only be taken seriously by people who believe goal.com is a serious website.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 am

No, Neymar is going to be the new Adriano. Happy now?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

rsinatra wrote:does this thread really exist? what a total joke. of course he can, anyone can flop.

is he already better than robinho was at 19? yes.
did he already lead his club to win the biggest title in south america, one that ronaldinho, ronaldo, robinho, etc, never got to win? yes
has he attitude improved since last year? yes.

is that penarol picture taken out of context? yes. they were being attacked by the uruguayans, there are pictures of them hitting at neymar, the sore losers they were...

this thread should only be taken seriously by people who believe goal.com is a serious website.

tbf the fight didn't start because peñarol were bad losers but because a santos supporter provoked a player from peñarol..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Wrong he is nothing like Maradona he resembles Cruyff more than any other past legend.

And iam with Dani and Gil it really annoys me also.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Well Robinho is his favourite player after all. If he looks at Robinho's path he might learn to be different.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

i miss the days of likeable brazilian superstars. like ronaldo, ronaldinho, kaka, not so much rivaldo. they had cool personalities. this neymar seems like a twat and he's a big diver.

Last edited by pdolson on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

pdolson wrote:i miss the days of likeable brazilian superstars. like ronaldo, ronaldinho, kaka, no so much rivaldo. they had cool personalities. this neymar seems like a twat and he's a big diver.
This is probably why Brazil hasn't produced "that" sort of player for a while now. A lot of the talents from the past few years have no humbleness.

Dani Alves is a twat but a great footballer, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm

I hope he stays in south america tbh. Watching Santos play, they play better football than any team in europe bar Barca and possibly arsenal!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next