Onyx
Adrian0911
C.Marchisio #8
Vibe
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Juventude
12 posters

Go down

Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla Empty Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla

Post by Juventude Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Juventus are on the verge of completing the €18 million transfer of Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla from Udinese.

A meeting has been scheduled for next week, with both sides already sharing productive talks on Friday, and thus only small details only need to be ironed out before an agreement can be struck.

However, it is also understood that the Friuliani want to first assess other proposals, namely from Inter and Manchester United, before giving the go-ahead to the two players' departures to Juventus Stadium.

One slight stumbling block remains the transfer fee. Udinese are believed to value the pair at €10m each, but the Bianconeri are unwilling to go any further than shelling out a combined €18m for the duo.

The Old Lady have pinpointed the Ghana midfielder as the ideal reinforcement, as they believe his dynamism and passing ability will boost their options in the middle of the park.

Meanwhile, Isla's adaptability and versatility have also convinced Juventus, despite the Chilean missing the latter half of the season through injury.

Udinese coach Francesco Guidolin is also reported to have enquired about the possibility of landing Bianconeri duo Luca Marrone and Ciro Immobile in a part-exchange deal.

I have asked this before, but is the 2 non-EU limit still in effect in Serie A? If so, this would kill our chances of signing any other non-EU players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla Empty Re: Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Am I the only Juventino who is of the belief that Asamoah is overrated?? He is more one-dimensional than a tube-television from the 80s; unable to pass, his shot is often hilariously-bad, I went have kept Sissoko. Just curious, I believe Felipe Melo may be given an opportunity by Conte; keep Felipe Melo, sign Isla and Armero from Udinese and promote Marrone :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

midfield #1-----------------------midfield #2
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio--------------Felipe Melo-Marrone-Isla

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla Empty Re: Juventus close in on €18m deal for Asamoah & Isla

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Wow,if you sign them both for 18 mill hats off to Marotta...While we are signing Palacio,ughhh,feels like early 2000's.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Vibe wrote:Wow,if you sign them both for 18 mill hats off to Marotta...While we are signing Palacio,ughhh,feels like early 2000's.

IT wouldnt happen for 18 mils
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 am

Juventude wrote:Juventus are on the verge of completing the €18 million transfer of Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla from Udinese.

A meeting has been scheduled for next week, with both sides already sharing productive talks on Friday, and thus only small details only need to be ironed out before an agreement can be struck.

However, it is also understood that the Friuliani want to first assess other proposals, namely from Inter and Manchester United, before giving the go-ahead to the two players' departures to Juventus Stadium.

One slight stumbling block remains the transfer fee. Udinese are believed to value the pair at €10m each, but the Bianconeri are unwilling to go any further than shelling out a combined €18m for the duo.

The Old Lady have pinpointed the Ghana midfielder as the ideal reinforcement, as they believe his dynamism and passing ability will boost their options in the middle of the park.

Meanwhile, Isla's adaptability and versatility have also convinced Juventus, despite the Chilean missing the latter half of the season through injury.

Udinese coach Francesco Guidolin is also reported to have enquired about the possibility of landing Bianconeri duo Luca Marrone and Ciro Immobile in a part-exchange deal.

I have asked this before, but is the 2 non-EU limit still in effect in Serie A? If so, this would kill our chances of signing any other non-EU players.

if they are already in italy, the rule doesn't apply.
the rule is for signing non-EU from abroad. Those playing in Italy already have work permits or something.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 am

Adrian0911 wrote:
Juventude wrote:I have asked this before, but is the 2 non-EU limit still in effect in Serie A? If so, this would kill our chances of signing any other non-EU players.

if they are already in italy, the rule doesn't apply.
the rule is for signing non-EU from abroad. Those playing in Italy already have work permits or something.

Thanks for clarifying.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 am

According to Tuttosport, Juventus have found an agreement with Udinese for the signing of 23 year old wingback Mauricio Isla and 23 year old midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah. The two players should join the Italian champions and remain in co-ownership between the two clubs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 am

mtfootball wrote:According to Tuttosport, Juventus have found an agreement with Udinese for the signing of 23 year old wingback Mauricio Isla and 23 year old midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah. The two players should join the Italian champions and remain in co-ownership between the two clubs.

Isla is the 3-5-2 (RWB) solution.. Asamoah for CM depth
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 am

affraid
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am

Udinese have “categorically” denied a deal with Juventus for Mauricio Isla and Kwadwo Asamoah, but confirmed “advanced negotiations.”

Tuttosport splashed the report this evening that an agreement to sign both players in co-ownership deals had already been decided.

“I can categorically deny the claim this affair can be considered a done deal,” Udinese director of sport Fabrizio Larini told TMW.

“I won’t deny there are some advanced negotiations and that Juventus are very interested in the two players, but I can rule out the idea this operation is concluded, especially as both of them are currently on the other side of the world.

“The problem is not the formula of sales, especially as if we were to reach an agreement, then it would be for a permanent sale.”

---------------------

source: football-italia.net

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 am

I just read from twitter that Asamoah is a juventus player. Stephan Appiah advised him to go to Juve

pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 am

Plus Destro deal seems like just a matter of time. So, so far we could already look like this:

Starting XI:
--Buffon--
--Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio-- --Isla--
--Destro-- --Vucinic--

Bench XI:
--Storari--
--Pepe- --Caceres-- --Bonucci-- --De Ceglie--
--Asamoah-- --Marrone-- --Padoin--
--Giaccherini-- --Matri-- --Quagliarella--

Thats a nice squad right there. I would still like one world class striker, but so far its going great.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:09 am

I don't see Destro as our starter CF. Maybe backup
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 am

Sweet!!!!
These are great buys!

I would take a chance with any player who comes from Udinese to be honest..
the best managed club in Serie A/Best Scouts for young Talent!

I'm sure Marrone & Taider have great quality since Udinese wants them!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 am

18 million seems too good to be true. The Inler transfer fell apart last season. I hope we wrap this one up quickly.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

Juventude wrote:18 million seems too good to be true. The Inler transfer fell apart last season. I hope we wrap this one up quickly.
heard we already got them...

Claudio Zuliani(close to Juve) confirmed Asamoah move also Gary Al-Smith (close to Asamoah)...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am

Juventude wrote:18 million seems too good to be true. The Inler transfer fell apart last season. I hope we wrap this one up quickly.

Yeah but some reports say it could be a co-ownership deal with an option to buy permanently.

Either ways it would be an amazing coup really.Asamoah is a beast of a midfielder and Isla is one of the most versatile players in the world.He can easily replace Pepe in a 4-3-3 or play as a WB in a 3-5-2 as well as serving as a midfield backup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 am

I agree, they're great players and add class talent to the team, not just another body like Padoin. I will just wait until something is final because Inler and others reached advanced stages of negotiations last year.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm

I tend to think these are slightly different circumstances though.

I'm not sure but i read somewhere that Conte wasnt entirely convinced with Inler so we decided not to pursue him.

Also in Inler's case we had a direct competitor in Napoli who came up with a very good offer whereas in Isla's case ,Inter are not offering enough money i believe which is working in our advantage and thank goodness we arent involved in a transfer bidding war.

Also they are with their NT's right now which is why the process in finalizing the transfer is perhaps delaying things.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 am

while i love Isla, his versatility and quality, i would've preferred Armero in this deal with Asamoah as we are pretty covered on the right side with Licht and Caceres.
now we will need to sign a lefty too...or maybe they are thinking of switching Caceres there hmm

Armero deal would have been easier as Cuadrado is returning from Lecce to Udinese and cover that position.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum