KMD
awalezelin
fatman123
Zamuro
honduran09
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level  - Page 3 Empty Re: Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level

Post by dzah Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dzah wrote:Messi (My Rep R.I.P)
Casillas

Casillas???????

Since Spain have been using him for a log time now, and since they are the best team since 2008. I fail to see how the keeper of the best team is a flop.

May I remind you of Spain's Euro and WC scorelines

Euro:

4-1
2-1
2-1
0-0 (4-2)
3-0
1-0

WC:
0-1
2-0
2-1
1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0

From these matches, we can see that Spain's offense is not the only thing what made Spain successful, but rather their strong defense, which as seen from the results would naturally infer a strong custodian.

I am not talking as a biased fan, since I am not a fan of Madrid, or the Spanish NT.
im actully a madrid supporter,and i think casillas has been fantastic in the NT but in my eyes he isnt the same in madrid ,maybe that just me thoe

dzah
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level  - Page 3 Empty Re: Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Well, I guess he was better at Club level than NT, but people in thread need to be mediocre or less at NT, not fantastic as you say above.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3