Zdenek Zeman Quotes

2 posters

Go down

Zdenek Zeman Quotes  Empty Zdenek Zeman Quotes

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 pm

"“How many titles do Juve have? I count 22 or 23…” the veteran Coach joked to the assembled media on Friday.

“Everyone can put whatever they want, even I could deserve a couple of stars. Juventus fans feel this way, I would say of their Scudetti I would count 22, maybe 23.”

"Guys like [Fabio] Capello and [Jose] Mourinho are hailed as geniuses because they win. Well, they win because they have the best players, not because of what they do. I could put my dead grandfather in charge of their teams and they would still win."

“this sport is hugely popular not because of big business or pharmacies but because in every corner of the world there is a child having fun with a football…”

"Who are the best five Italian players? Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti."[60] "Francesco is eclectic and can play wherever. He has carried Roma on his back for 15 years."[61] "He is the only champion of Italian football."
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Zdenek Zeman Quotes  Empty Re: Zdenek Zeman Quotes

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 am

Some epic quotes right there,

I particularly like this one,

“this sport is hugely popular not because of big business or pharmacies but because in every corner of the world there is a child having fun with a football…”

:bow:

That's what Zeman's football is all about,having fun and entertaining the fans.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down