Adit
Albiceleste
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
34 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

portugal or italy atm

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Vote_lcap59%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 36 ]
poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Vote_lcap41%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 61

Poll closed

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 am

Ade wrote:N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:

Im still waiting for an answer...

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 am

portugal, but it's quite close.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

LMAO .Do u really believe what u said?

Your telling me Italy is not best when it comes to Defensive Tactics? Give me a nation who's not better when it comes to defending than the Italians.

So because Italy had a strong defensive in the past they can win with 9 men against team 11 men.LMAO

U do come up with some astounding posts.Cant deny that for sure Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Your telling me Italy is not best when it comes to Defensive Tactics? Give me a nation who's not better when it comes to defending than the Italians.

So because Italy had a strong defensive in the past they can win with 9 men against team 11 men.LMAO

In the past? We've won all four world cups because of our Defensive tactics. And yet we are still superior, as we are specialized in them. Serie A is all about defensive tactics, just look at how Inter won the CL. Thats the past. The past is no different from now. Ignore what happened in 2010 because that is irrelavent, now we got we were looking for. Say what you go to say, Im still waiting for an answer on my question.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am

sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

In the past? We've won all four world cups because of our Defensive tactics. And yet we are still superior, as we are specialized in them. Serie A is all about defensive tactics, just look at how Inter won the CL. Thats the past. The past is no different from now. Ignore what happened in 2010 because that is irrelavent, now we got we were looking for. Say what you go to say, Im still waiting for an answer on my question.

Simple question do u think Italy would have won those 4 world cups if they only played with 9 men throughout the tournament against teams with 11 men?

If u cant grasp how stupid ur agruement is then good luck to u.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 am

(this question is for the OP) Are you by any chance from Toronto? I ask this because the Portuguese Canadians and the Italian Canadians are always at each other face with this issue.
Anyways imo the Portuguese are perhaps slightly less rated than the Italians.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:(this question is for the OP) Are you by any chance from Toronto? I ask this because the Portuguese Canadians and the Italian Canadians are always at each other face with this issue.

I am. Well, I live here for now. And yes, the Portuguese here are just disgraceful. I was born and raised in Italia and the Portuguese people actually from Portugal are very respectful and dignified, and in fact they get along great with the Italian population from Italia.

It is only in Toronto they bicker. And to be honest, the antics some of the Portuguese here do are disgusting; burning the flags of Brasil and other countries, starting fights with their own fans, it really is a bad thing to see.

Part of losing the culture. Italians in Canada are not off the hook either ... with their Jersey Shore crap.

But I digress. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:(this question is for the OP) Are you by any chance from Toronto? I ask this because the Portuguese Canadians and the Italian Canadians are always at each other face with this issue.

I've been in Montreal Canada for four years now and let me tell, here it's a french city. Mostly the Italian and Portugusese community is english in which we are closer too. And so yes it is very heated. They just love praising Ronaldo and we love praising our 4 worlds cups. Of course Portugal is known for choking and we mock them for that, but when its all set and done most of them have no knowledge towards football.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:52 am

@Beautiful

Your kidding me right? When did I ever say Italy would win every game with only 9 men. All Im saying is that we can do it and we as a squad are known for our defensive tactics to win those types of games regardless of the numbers. If you know nothing about Itaian football, don't even critize our tactics.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am

Italy>Portugal

It's funny how people respond to Sciacca but all the other sensible posts in Italy's favour are all ignored.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 am

that is because we took them into consideration and agree with them to an extent. right now we are just debating against sciacca's view of italy being far superior to portugal. i myself admit they i changed my view, now i belive they are basically equal. so ya,

ps: it also funny how nobody replies to sensible and good posts made about portugal, but rather the english it is written in.

Last edited by theaguia on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 pm

sciacca wrote:
Ade wrote:N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:

Im still waiting for an answer...

I don't get you, answer for what? :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:54 pm

sciacca wrote:poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 11 A

Italy = First Place
Portugal = Second

Italy = 16 points in 6 apps
Portugal = 10 in only 5 apps

Italy = On the verge of qualifying
Portugal = Fighting for the spot

Italy = Undefeated
Portugal = Loss and a Tie

Italy vs. Portugal = 3-1 Win.

Enough said, WE ARE STILL BETTER CURRENTLY

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 pm

btw portugal is first in the group your pic shows that, yet you write second?
we responded to your arguments but you just don't care oh well it is useless. In your mind italy is the best team ever and clearly you are too biased to even think of anything else. so let this thread die out in peace unless there is another italian supporter like milanista who wants to debate
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

at the moment portugal probably has more individual talent but they dont use it in a team like manner.

Prandelli's italy is turning into a well oiled team that is also developing a strong defensive backbone, supplemented by better strikers than in the WC.

Italy edges it, right now, simply because I can see (dont ALWAYS watch portugal but i watch enough) the upward trend.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

but maybe thats just what i want to see :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

it is true portugal had no team spirit, but after the first 2 qualifiers, when paulo bento came in portugal suddenly has become a unit, really playing like a team, you would know if you watched the last few games
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:30 pm

in a game italy vs. portugal - italy would probably win because of their winning mentality and portugal's lack of the latter. but portugal has more individual talent i'd say.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

theaguia wrote:it is true portugal had no team spirit, but after the first 2 qualifiers, when paulo bento came in portugal suddenly has become a unit, really playing like a team, you would know if you watched the last few games

If you saw our current qualifications, we never lost. Once again, better than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:in a game italy vs. portugal - italy would probably win because of their winning mentality and portugal's lack of the latter. but portugal has more individual talent i'd say.

Agreed, but once again individual talent does not make you a top team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm

theaguia wrote:btw portugal is first in the group your pic shows that, yet you write second?
we responded to your arguments but you just don't care oh well it is useless. In your mind italy is the best team ever and clearly you are too biased to even think of anything else. so let this thread die out in peace unless there is another italian supporter like milanista who wants to debate

Make no difference your tied for first, second and third LMAO.

Yes, in my mind Italy is the best team ever? No. Their better than Portugal now and in the past. It's a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Thread why don't you die.

Thread why must I cry.

My eyes are bleeding dry.

The bits and bytes are starting to lie.

This thread, in my dreams you fly.

Haunting my waking hours, oh my.

Rest, I can't for the end of this is not nigh.

I only ask, why.

Why thread, won't you keel over and die.

What a Face
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

italy have no star players anymore. Portugal have c ronaldo of course, it's gotta be portugal.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 am

maverick wrote:italy have no star players anymore. Portugal have c ronaldo of course, it's gotta be portugal.

Point proven once again, people who have no knowledge within football. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am

lol i was kidding

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

LET THIS TRHEAD DIE
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next