Ganso
Bellabong
Blue Barrett
Potential
Harmonica
46 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game of the century. - Page 5 Empty Re: Game of the century.

Post by rsinatra Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

not to mention the 2 penalties on neymar. the ref was one of those who heard too much about neymar diving and didn't even try to see what really was happening. i agree with mano, he made too many mistakes. he (the ref) was the second most decisive on the pitch after messi lol.

anyway, i stand by my opinion: Brazil played better. Messi played best (not Argentina).

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 am

Messi is goat.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Omfg that was indeed a top top game Very Happy It was so open, and included the late drama Very Happy So many things t talk about.

For Argentina - Messi was class, though he didnt dominate the game like some others, his goals were just clinical, and obviously the third goal Very Happy I think Di Maria is really a top class player now, second best in the team. Macherano is class. I thought Gago did well although I hope someone better will come along, is Benega better or anyone else a better choice? Im not happy with the defense....actually both sides defense were pretty poor, not surprised though... Argentina GK did ok, but the mistake, he doesnt give me the feeling he can be one of the great Argentine GKs like they traditionally have. Aguero looks so much improved too, Higuain does well, although Im not sure about Sosa, hes been in the starting lineup for so long now, wouldnt someone like Tevez be a better option?

Brazil - Neymar is class, I hope he moves to Europe soon, hes already one of the best I think. Hulk and him obviously 2 top class talents in the team. Players like Oscar and the midfielders are good, but overall they need to mature, and feel like they lack a Macherano or Dunga type or just someone with real steel and leadership, so they probably need to find one b4 the WC. Their defense needs work, enough said Razz Damiao is pretty good up front, but more of a linkup hold up man...?

Lavezzi was mad, Marcelo didnt do anything to him, he just lost it wtf, gl @ PSG anyway, Napoli couldnt hold on to him? Razz But let me say BAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!! @ Marcelo, he always bullies Messi and acts though, but he was chicken sh*t here Lol! He didnt do anything but still got red carded Loool! In truth though he was unlucky, hope they punish Lavezzi and rescind Marcelo's red loooool

Great game and what a winner, crowd was great, the EPSN commentor was great, "Aguero trying to better Messi", "maybe Messi can better Messi" and his "Hah" after the Messi winner loool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Call me a hater or whatever but I still don't understand the fapfest over Messi raping Brazil's U-23 team.

People even comparing it to Paolo Rossi's legendary performance against Brazil a couple of decades ago ffs?? Jesus f**king Christ get a grip you muppets.

Lolcott's hat trick against Croatia was a more impressive feat ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Gago>>>>>>Banega for argentina
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Gil wrote:Call me a hater or whatever but I still don't understand the fapfest over Messi raping Brazil's U-23 team.

People even comparing it to Paolo Rossi's legendary performance against Brazil a couple of decades ago ffs?? Jesus f**king Christ get a grip you muppets.

Game of the century. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6-6c1MNsLbUmrUFgboDLFsOJ-n0IqgURGKzz5TW-TI6AJX1rAKkD6sYNW
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Guessing it was practically a meat party on here when Ronaldo raped Spain in that pointless friendly as well then?

The overreaction on this forum :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Apparently a no defense game with a Brazil U 23 defense getting raped by missi is the game of the century .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Se7en wrote:Messi can't score without Higuain and Di Maria :coffee:

Nameless wrote:All I saw is defenders flopping all over the place and giving away easy goals :coffee:

Jk, good game. I agree with Seven tho.

Se7en wrote:BTW why did Marcelo and Lavezzi get a red? Didn't watch the game

Lol wtf, didnt watch the game and say Messi cant score without teammates? Watch the winner

Beautiful Football wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Brazil has a team, Argentina... just Messi.

Thumbs up

Laughing Thats a bit too far but true Razz

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The difference is that Brazil managed to attack without Neymar, whereas Argentina didn't have a clue about how to attack without Messi. It was complete Messi-dependance.

And its amazing that Messi is NEVER SUBSTITUTED when he plays, hes not human, hes so damn fit, plays at such a high level for a few years and he NEVER RESTS wtf :bow: Hes also Argentina captain now, so all play involves him... obviously though still they need to find a top CM to help out...

Albiceleste wrote:Messi int'l record in
2011 13games 4+10
2012 3games 7+1

dat difference when Messi's not deployed as a midfielder.

:bow: I say again when he scored that hattrick against Ecudor I think it was his maturation for the NT! :bow:

Going to take Argentina to the WC in Brazil, its written.[/quote]

If they find a top CM and solid defense, Argentina will win it at Brazil looool, imagine that!

BarrileteCosmico wrote:82 goals this season: 73 with Barca + 9 with the NT

Messi is now the 4th highest goalscorer of the NT at 24.

Whats the highest record?

nasir6371 wrote:3rd goal was WC. Argentina needs a better defense and they can win it in 2014

Agree

shinigami99 wrote:Our defence still needs work, but not really our CBs, more like our full backs.
I'm sure Zanetti could do a better job.

Albiceleste wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:Our defence still needs work, but not really our CBs, more like our full backs.
I'm sure Zanetti could do a better job.
I liked FedFern honestly, he is a little erratic, but he is great at tackling and made that goal-saving block. His header was superb too, hes very competent in the air. Reminds me a bit of Demichilis tbh Laughing Our fullbacks are certainly an issue though, we need to start experimenting with Matias Ansaldi Pillud Insua etc.

Gil wrote:How can you allow Messi to run 40 yards and not even attempt to close him down?

Luiz & Silva would have locked that ass down.

Ganso wrote:marcelo slapped lavezzi

IS there video of Marcelo slapping Lavezzi? Cos couldnt see it during the match replay...

Funkentelechy wrote:Messi had a very good match. Brazil was the better team though, imo.

People are blaming the CBs, sure they were (and are) crap, but the CDMs were nowhere to be seen in 2 of the 4 goals, were directly at fault for his first goal as well.

Brazil had trouble defending especially in the first half but also throughout when they pressed high and didnt leave enough men in the space in front of defense and Messi took full advantage on those occasions... probably right in that the CBs didnt get enough help although they werent great themselves...

Gomez83 wrote:The way I only saw it was, Argentina defended terrible, but when Hulk and Neymar etc were 1 on 1 with the goal keeper they hit it too softly, too wide or a stupid back pass. Argentina's 4 in the back were so horrible, and always out of position that I believe Mascherano had more tackles in the box then them, a center defensive mid.. more tackles in the box then a CB says something.

Lol true ,Mascherano helped out so much... the defense isnt good enough still..

jiopsi wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:game of the century maybe a slight overreaction Laughing but its cool. i missed it, so who knows Sad I thought Germany v Portugal would have been more exciting than it actually was.. damnit!! Argentina should call Zanetti up for 2014, he'll be 36 by then since he ages backwards

happy for Messi to be silencing his critics who say he's useless for Argentina now. I'm not a hater though and I was hoping for CR7 and RVP to have good days today too.
Well obviously, but it had some fantastic stuff in it. First BRA leads, then ARG leads, then BRA leads, then ARG leads. Also it had most of end to end stuff I remember seeing in one game. Before first Messi goal, Neymar was just 1on1 against Romero, and before the 4-3 winner, Brazil had like a 5 against 3 counter attack.

No idea why Zanetti isnt called up for so long, it isnt fair and they need him!

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Messi is the first person to score a hat trick against Brazil for 30 years. The last one was Paolo Rossi in 1982.

:bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Gil wrote:Guessing it was practically a meat party on here when Ronaldo raped Spain in that pointless friendly as well then?

The overreaction on this forum :facepalm:

I dont recall Ronaldo scoring a hatrick hmm no one is fapping over it iam just lol'in at the excuses.....

This brazil defence is better than some of the teams in La Liga that Ronaldo and Messi feast on every week yet i dont see anyone coming up with excuses then....

Besides the 3rd goal had nothing to do with the defence i keep saying it people keep ignoring it ( typically) it was do with the midfield he shot before he got anywhere near the CB's Laughing :facepalm:

Also you talk about the u23 team like its some scrub team Laughing Rafeal plays for Man Utd, Marcelo plays for Real Madrid, Sandro plays for Spurs, Oscar is fantastic and the front 3 is Hulk, Damaio and Neymar ffs :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Ganso wrote:Gago>>>>>>Banega for argentina

Really...thats bad news since I dont think Gago is all that good enough....not to take to with a good chance of winning the WC anyway...

And I support Jiopsi, not sure game of the century or not, but it was since and entertaning and open game, so many chances and Agrentina in front, then Brazil then back again and the red card drama :bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Adit wrote:Apparently a no defense game with a Brazil U 23 defense getting raped by missi is the game of the century .
Do you usually just repeat what the other antimessi's spew out or do you have your own opinion?

And that 'u-23 defense' had 24 year old Marcelo who according to you and the other antimessi's the best LB in the world.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

yes,marcelo is supposed to single handly stop argentina.feck the dms and cbs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Gil wrote:Call me a hater or whatever but I still don't understand the fapfest over Messi raping Brazil's U-23 team.

Aren't you the one fapping over Hazard & Neymar when they have yet to have one great performance for their country? scratch

The irony.....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Adit wrote:Apparently a no defense game with a Brazil U 23 defense getting raped by missi is the game of the century .
Do you usually just repeat what the other antimessi's spew out or do you have your own opinion?

And that 'u-23 defense' had 24 year old Marcelo who according to you and the other antimessi's the best LB in the world.

Because it is the truth. Game of the century Laughing, if that no defense game was game of the century i feel for this game.

Hatrick against one of the crappiest defense, congratulations mehssi.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Mole saying Brazil had a better defence than most of the teams in La Liga Laughing I hope he isn't serious becouse like Ganso has stated multiple times the centrebacks have only played FIVE official games this season. Like I said before, they wouldn't even start on Wigan's bench Laughing

Messi raped Spain awhile ago, everyone were fapping over it, as soon as WC started he went "deep" again.

VAMOS MEHSSII!I!I!111111 BEST BRAZIL RAPIST OF ALL TIEM!!11111

Urban what are you talking about Nerman has been GOAT for Brazil just check his goalscoring record ffs Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 pm

antimessis Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

The one and only Game of the Century:

Game of the century. - Page 5 Commem10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:42 pm

That was a different century rwo :coffee:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 pm

To call some match the "Game of the Century" when only 12 years in said century is a bit premature IMO Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

I dont know what messi's third goal has to do with bad defending. He got past Marcelo (madrid first team player) and made a shoot that nobody would save
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm

I only remembered this watch was yesterday an hour after I finished watching that boring ass Portugal-Germany match. :facepalm:

1)anyone know any sites where I can DL the match?

2)How did Rafael do?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

rafael was good,didnt have much to do
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Ganso wrote:rafael was good,didnt have much to do

Thanx. Good to know he did good.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

italy vs spain was better than this match imo
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

REWB wrote:italy vs spain was better than this match imo
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next