+5
Rossonero23
M99
TonyDaBeast
Ganso
Forza
9 posters

Go down

Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season Empty Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season

Post by Forza Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm

MILAN - Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani who has been speaking to Italian-based Radio Sport, talked about the Rossoneri close season:

"Galliani and Berlusconi have been together for 30 years. There is only one president who had the strength to resist, I have to think about budgets and it is normal that I had to evaluate this. Then I want to say football has budgets and being in the red I had to refer the matter to the President. We will not sell anyone, we will also keep Ibra as well as Thiago. The transfer market will be completed, there will be a fifth defender. If Genoa sign Chievo’s half share in Francesco Acerbi then it will be him. We’ll get a midfielder too or keep Mathieu Flamini or Alberto Aquilani. We are fine in attack. We ask our fans an effort to fill the stadium's great that we have to help the president. "

Summarised in easy-to-read bullet points:

1. No squad member to be sold (including Ibra and TS)

2. Our transfer season is over, except

a) We will sign another defender. This defender will be Acerbi if Genoa buy his other half from Chievo.

b) We will sign a new midfielder OR sign one of Flamini or Aquilani.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season Empty Re: Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 pm

please no flamini......aquilani is good but hes too damn injury prone
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season Empty Re: Galliani Outlines Milan's Transfer Season

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

certainties: acerbi, aquilani

that 1 mid who might come: sahin/strootman

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Really, I would sell Robinho. We can get 20 million out of him and if a crazy 50 million+transfer came for Ibra, I would definitely consider it provided the funds are used and it does not cause a chain reaction in Milanello like Silva's transfer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

acerbi and aquilani/rigoni.

that's a sad mercato tbh. i don't think we will win anything next season.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Have faith, Juventus is participating in the Champions League this season, I don't see them being undefeated this season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm

jube already have the strongest midfield in italy and now they've made their midfield even stronger by adding asamoah and isla. both of them would start for milan.

our midfield is our weakest link. seedorf, van bommel, and gattuso left and their replacements are riccardo montolivo and traore. :facepalm:

aquilani/rigoni to be the missing piece. Thumbs up
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

El Shaarawy to provide a a 2008/09 pato esque performance
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Now that our market is closed , the only signings i was happy with this summer , where Montolivo* and Thiago Silva .

* Those who doesn't think highly of Montolivo , just get in line to be fabulously deceived next season .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Dante wrote:Now that our market is closed , the only signings i was happy with this summer , where Montolivo* and Thiago Silva .

* Those who doesn't think highly of Montolivo , just get in line to be fabulously deceived next season .
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

shamr9pato wrote:El Shaarawy to provide a a 2008/09 pato esque performance
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:18 pm

why dont we trust our own youth product???? its baffling because even the big club does that selecting best of the bunch and integrating them in senior squad as a bench player fighting for position.

as far as i am concerned guys like mesbah muntari are not needed. i was so looking forward to merkel strasser, even verdi should have been called up, adria carmona is good player.

why dont allegri just say ok i will pick the best of primavera graduates and those who have done well in season long loan.... that was merkel...

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

TBH i wont mind milan goin for yarmolenko.. hw did pretty well tonyt imo..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

Galliani says we will DEFINITELY sign another midfielder and a central defender.

Now it's obvious he's going by the protocol, not what will actually happen.

What WILL happen is, we will complete the squad so that if nothing special came up, we would have no dire deficiency come the start of 2012-13.

But, and this is one heck of an important "but", we will then ambush behind a bush, as they say, and look for golden opportunities.

Example: Yarmolenko's agent has claimed Milan have offered 20m for the guy. That's fine, but for a ZERO budget club like us, that's weird.

That means Galliani knows we will obtain 20m from somewhere, and I take the wild guess it is the same reported offer that Malaga made for Robinho. I would die for that transaction given that Robinho is useless in Italia.

After Galliani signed Aquilani, he said our market isn't chiuso (closed), but chiusissimo (totally badly closed!). That proved to be a bluff, because we signed Nocerino three hours from time and two days later he started against Barca.

Sahin, Tymoschuk and a bunch of others are very probable transfers, but only and only if the price is right i.e free.

Galliani will surprise us, but I can't guarantee in a good way.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum