BiasedMilanFan3
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:

i think even tottenham can attract better players than bayern...

Then u are simply ignorant.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Gil wrote:How many players have Juve signed so far?

I've honestly lost count of the various players you've "agreed terms" with.

player agreement has never been a problem for us..its just that the juve mgmnt are not prepared to pay the price teams have asked them for..in other words marotta is always looking for a discount which means negotiations stall
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
How is Milan more interesting option than Bayern?They are clubs at similar level and if anything Bayern is more attractive club considering Heynckes is their coach and he is a Bundensliga player.

well thats ur opinion..u consider bayern and milan on par coz of milan's or in general serie a's recent failures in the cl..u can continue ur negative stance towards serie a but it is still one of the best leagues and it will always attract the best players no matter how bad we are doing in europe..

And Bayern doesnt attract best players in the world?

well i never said that..maybe he would want to try his luck in a better league..even though the uefa co-effs denies that..

Well he said he only wants to go to Bayern.

He has said he wants to work with his former coach.Not sure how more clearly he can make his intentions clear.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
How is Milan more interesting option than Bayern?They are clubs at similar level and if anything Bayern is more attractive club considering Heynckes is their coach and he is a Bundensliga player.

well thats ur opinion..u consider bayern and milan on par coz of milan's or in general serie a's recent failures in the cl..u can continue ur negative stance towards serie a but it is still one of the best leagues and it will always attract the best players no matter how bad we are doing in europe..

When you want to build a team over time then these players are fine, but you cannot compete with Bayern or Real Madrid," he told Sky Sport Italia. Juventus Coach
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

well i never said that..maybe he would want to try his luck in a better league..even though the uefa co-effs denies that..

He has said he wants to work with his former coach.Not sure how more clearly he can make his intentions clear.

well their offer were reportedly rejected..again if negotiations stall,he would move elsewhere ..simple as that..and juve or milan do seem like attractive propositions..its not like he's hell bent on moving to bayern
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Vidal is going to Bayern.Juventus is wasting their time.

maybe he said he wanted Bayern to force his way out and before he knew there are others interested and meanwhile changed his mind. not necessarily in Juve's favor, but maybe in Milan's(as they are a better and more interesting option than Bayern). has that thought crossed your mind?

Milan has won the most international titles in the world (tied with Boca according to wiki) and its way more prestigious club than Bayern. And no matter what UEFA coefficient might show, Seria A is a better league than Bundesliga. In Germany he could win Europa League only, and the UCL once in ten years.
plus at milan the players are ageing and he could become a future star and legend with milan as he would become a part of the new generation. and the squad milan has is superior to Bayern's. he could also learn a lot from the milan experienced players. and milan is way more consistent than bayern this year.
you can disagree of course...everyone is entitled to their opinion. and i believe the sheet shows milan is a better option than Bayern...but i'd prefer if vidal would come to Juve Twisted Evil

Juventus Could Not Expect Me To Compete With Real Madrid Or Bayern Munich With This Squad - Luigi Del Neri
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

When you want to build a team over time then these players are fine, but you cannot compete with Bayern or Real Madrid," he told Sky Sport Italia. Juventus Coach

he's one of the worst coaches we've had..that guy personifies mediocrity..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

maybe he said he wanted Bayern to force his way out and before he knew there are others interested and meanwhile changed his mind. not necessarily in Juve's favor, but maybe in Milan's(as they are a better and more interesting option than Bayern). has that thought crossed your mind?

Milan has won the most international titles in the world (tied with Boca according to wiki) and its way more prestigious club than Bayern. And no matter what UEFA coefficient might show, Seria A is a better league than Bundesliga. In Germany he could win Europa League only, and the UCL once in ten years.
plus at milan the players are ageing and he could become a future star and legend with milan as he would become a part of the new generation. and the squad milan has is superior to Bayern's. he could also learn a lot from the milan experienced players. and milan is way more consistent than bayern this year.
you can disagree of course...everyone is entitled to their opinion. and i believe the sheet shows milan is a better option than Bayern...but i'd prefer if vidal would come to Juve Twisted Evil

Juventus Could Not Expect Me To Compete With Real Madrid Or Bayern Munich With This Squad - Luigi Del Neri

do u realize that we've appointed a new coach this season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Let me freshen up your memory to a painful reality.

VIDAL WILL NOT SIGN FOR JUVENTUS

In his own words he clearly said I want to move to Bayern Munich

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/06/15/2533062/i-want-to-move-to-bayern-munich-bayer-leverkusens-arturo
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 pm

The point he's trying to make is that even one of your head coaches says he cannot compete with Madrid or Bayern in the transfer market. Not degrading Juventus here, not at all, but Bayern are still a big side able to attract top players.

But Tottenham attracts better talent, so we better just give up now and start selling Robben, Neuer and Schweinsteiger.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

well their offer were reportedly rejected..again if negotiations stall,he would move elsewhere ..simple as that..and juve or milan do seem like attractive propositions..its not like he's hell bent on moving to bayern

Well he has made it clear he is hell bent on moving to Bayern.Have u any credible links that say he isnt?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Let me freshen up your memory to a painful reality.

VIDAL WILL NOT SIGN FOR JUVENTUS

In his own words he clearly said I want to move to Bayern Munich

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/06/15/2533062/i-want-to-move-to-bayern-munich-bayer-leverkusens-arturo

I have already posted the interview.It seems some are just deluding themselves not to believe it.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Well, you can say that Juventus is his back up option if the move to bayern cant happen then, he has no guarantee it will.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Well he has made it clear he is hell bent on moving to Bayern.Have u any credible links that say he isnt?

opinions do change in course of time..but what i meant to say is that if bayern munich transfer doesnt happen,he would be more than willing to try his luck in serie a..u shouldnt be surprised if u see him in any other team other than bayern...

and sorry but i dont want to again come into an argument abt who is the better team or who is not..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Hence why he was sacked, ambition and winning spirit is something Conte certainly has.

But what I've said plenty of times now is that Juve fans are just reacting to news as it is written; as does every one for crying out loud. For me personally I'm not attached to the idea of signing these players whatsoever.

Who comes, comes at the end of the day. Me acting like a girl at the mention of these names does not help one bit.

But what I don't understand and what really annoys me are people like beautifullgame, who spends every waking moment going through threads telling us 101 reasons why we can't sign a player...Italian media sucks, we're just idiots, Small club etc, etc, etc...

*yawn*
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
opinions do change in course of time..but what i meant to say is that if bayern munich transfer doesnt happen,he would be more than willing to try his luck in serie a..u shouldnt be surprised if u see him in any other team other than bayern...

and sorry but i dont want to again come into an argument abt who is the better team or who is not..

Fair enough.But i dont think transfer will fail to happen.He only wants to go to Bayern and join Heynckes which is also an important attraction.Bayern also wants him and he only has one year on his contract.
The point he will simply refuse to go to the likes of Milan or Juve if Neverkusen refuses to agree a fee with Bayern.Similar to what has happened with Neuer and Ozil.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Sushi Master wrote:The point he's trying to make is that even one of your head coaches says he cannot compete with Madrid or Bayern in the transfer market. Not degrading Juventus here, not at all, but Bayern are still a big side able to attract top players.

But Tottenham attracts better talent, so we better just give up now and start selling Robben, Neuer and Schweinsteiger.

Thanks.

Sometimes I like people to figure thing out by themselves, it leaves them in a confuse state.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Hence why he was sacked, ambition and winning spirit is something Conte certainly has.

But what I've said plenty of times now is that Juve fans are just reacting to news as it is written; as does every one for crying out loud. For me personally I'm not attached to the idea of signing these players whatsoever.

Who comes, comes at the end of the day. Me acting like a girl at the mention of these names does not help one bit.

But what I don't understand and what really annoys me are people like beautifullgame, who spends every waking moment going through threads telling us 101 reasons why we can't sign a player...Italian media sucks, we're just idiots, Small club etc, etc, etc...

*yawn*

Sorry can show me a single comment where i said Juventus are a small club or juventus fans are idiots.The only players i have said Juventus have less chance of signing are Aguero and Vidal because more attractive clubs are interested.Have i ever commented on any other player Juve are interested in? NO

Seriously whats ur problem?

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Vidal wants to come to Bayern, but Juve certainly aren't a bad choice. He can wait a year and go free, unless Bayern stretch their 10m offer. While Vidal is good, Bayern's midfield is the last area that needs reinforcement. I don't know why people forget the signing of Luiz Gustavo, who's a very good player. Unless the board are planning on playing him as a CB, Vidal is not really needed.

I don't really understand Juve, either. They desperately want to get rid of Melo, who had a great season. I also expected a bullish midfield terrier. While Vidal is great, he's not really that sort of player.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Hence why he was sacked, ambition and winning spirit is something Conte certainly has.

*yawn*

He was speaking only from words coming from Vidal himself, So I don't think that is annoying.

Adrian0911 is the one who has been making annoying comment about Bayern Munich all over every thread that has got something to with Bayern Munich on this forum
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Fair enough.But i dont think transfer will fail to happen.He only wants to go to Bayern and join Heynckes which is also an important attraction.Bayern also wants him and he only has one year on his contract.
The point he will simply refuse to go to the likes of Milan or Juve if Neverkusen refuses to agree a fee with Bayern.Similar to what has happened with Neuer and Ozil.

well its not true at all..sure there are lot of "attractions" at bayern ,but if there is a disagreement with the clubs over the transfer, and if a third party came in with a better case ,in this case its juve which is still a big club , he would be willing to join juve..i just read the article posted above by idris and he doesnt say that he wants only bayern and he would reject other offers..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

*yawn*

He was speaking only from words coming from Vidal himself, So I don't think that is annoying.

Adrian0911 is the one who has been making annoying comment about Bayern Munich all over every thread that has got something to with Bayern Munich on this forum
Don't even bother paying attention. He must be the only Juve troll on the board, because the rest are class.

He must still be butthurt from the 4-1 in Turin Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
well its not true at all..sure there are lot of "attractions" at bayern ,but if there is a disagreement with the clubs over the transfer, and if a third party came in with a better case ,in this case its juve which is still a big club , he would be willing to join juve..i just read the article posted above by idris and he doesnt say that he wants only bayern and he would reject other offers..

Well we have to agree to disagree.I have seen plenty of times how Bayern buys players from other Bundensliga teams over the years.Thats why i said this will happen since both Vidal and Bayern want each other.

When u see Neuer rejecting United to force through a move to Bayern its not hard to see where i am coming from.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

Then u are simply ignorant.

i'm sorry u think that..
i believe that tottenham attracts players because playing in EPL is more attractive than Bundesliga and also tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries.
of course that when it comes to prestige, bayern wins...that i won't deny.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

*yawn*

Sorry can show me a single comment where i said Juventus are a small club or juventus fans are idiots.The only players i have said Juventus have less chance of signing are Aguero and Vidal because more attractive clubs are interested.Have i ever commented on any other player Juve are interested in? NO

Seriously whats ur problem?

Maybe not in so many words, but that's the exact impression you give. Lost count of how many times you've whitewashed us all as 'delusional'. You may as well call us idiots, such is our inability to react properly to rumours.

You say Aguero is out of our reach, which in itself I confess is not absurd, I actually agree to some extent. But I find you very critical towards our club, questioning everything. Like when you were adamant Elkann could not have spent €400m on cricket when he clearly has...

This for me is the third iteration of these forums, posters have come and gone, but this attitude towards us hasn't. How many times have I been into the Liverpool forum to tell them their approach for Mata is delusional, Cavani before him etc, etc? Never.

Mainly because I recognize the fact Liverpool are a large club, with a great draw even now; they always will be. Seems it's not reciprocated though.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

as i said in the other thread...Del Neri was just naming some top teams in europe....and i didn't said bayern is not a top team. he wasn't naming the best teams in descending order
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next