Luca
dronte
FilthyLuca
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected Empty Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Juventus have had a €10 million offer for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie rejected by the North London club, according to an Italian report.

Gazzetta dello Sport said Juve had tabled an unsuccessful bid for Van Persie, who scored 27 goals for the Gunners last season and has been the subject of speculation linking him with Juventus, Manchester City and Paris St Germain.

The Gazzetta report said Juve would have to increase their offer to stand any chance of landing the Netherlands international.

On Sunday, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini suggested that he was unlikely to sign Van Persie for the Premier League champions.

City have been strongly linked with a swoop for 28-year-old Van Persie, whose future, having entered the final 12 months of his contract at the Emirates, is uncertain.

But Mancini told Sky Sport Italia: "Van Persie? He is an Arsenal player and I don't want to disrespect Wenger.

"We have four strikers and we will start the pre-season in five days. It's unlikely there will be major changes in such a short time."
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected Empty Re: Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Karma's a BITC.H

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected Empty Re: Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected

Post by dronte Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm

City definitely don't need Van Persie. A 10million bid is laughable though, I don't even think it's more than a rumor.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm

I don't know if it is a rumor. I guess it could be an attempt by Arsenal to make Juve look bad. However, how much should Juve honestly pay for a player who will be 29 in August, just completed his first season of playing 30+ league games without an injury, and is in the last year of his contract? Van Persie is obviously a great player, but there are a lot of factors working against him and Arsenal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Juventude wrote:I don't know if it is a rumor. I guess it could be an attempt by Arsenal to make Juve look bad. However, how much should Juve honestly pay for a player who will be 29 in August, just completed his first season of playing 30+ league games without an injury, and is in the last year of his contract? Van Persie is obviously a great player, but there are a lot of factors working against him and Arsenal.

The problem is, Arsenal wants to keep him more than anything. Secondly, RVP hasn't really come out and said he is leaving, he is just flirting at the moment.

So, it would take a sizable offer- probably in the area of 20-25M and Arsenal coming to terms with the fact that they will not be able to retain him (I'm not saying this is the case but it is what it would take)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:I don't know if it is a rumor. I guess it could be an attempt by Arsenal to make Juve look bad. However, how much should Juve honestly pay for a player who will be 29 in August, just completed his first season of playing 30+ league games without an injury, and is in the last year of his contract? Van Persie is obviously a great player, but there are a lot of factors working against him and Arsenal.

The problem is, Arsenal wants to keep him more than anything. Secondly, RVP hasn't really come out and said he is leaving, he is just flirting at the moment.

So, it would take a sizable offer- probably in the area of 20-25M and Arsenal coming to terms with the fact that they will not be able to retain him (I'm not saying this is the case but it is what it would take)

Oh, I totally agree with you, but Juve should not pay more than market value for him based on those facts I stated. 10 million euros is obviously way too low. But I would think that somewhere between 15-20 is reasonable given the situation, but Arsenal won't budge with an offer like that unless they firmly believe that RVP could leave on a Bosman.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:

Oh, I totally agree with you, but Juve should not pay more than market value for him based on those facts I stated. 10 million euros is obviously way too low. But I would think that somewhere between 15-20 is reasonable given the situation, but Arsenal won't budge with an offer like that unless they firmly believe that RVP could leave on a Bosman.

I agree with you and I also don't think that Arsenal realistically has that fear right now. They have greatly improved their squad this market already, that is surely to either prepare for losing RVP or to convince him to stay and win with this group

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm

There are only more negatives than positives to talk about this transfer.

1.We cant afford his wages..

2.We dont know if we are going to make a sizeable bid.

3.His agent has mocked the league and thinks he wont go there.

4.Arsenal are building a solid team for next season which could convince him to stay since no other clubs are in for him apart from City ofcourse who are stacked with forwards.

I cant help but feel but feel my utmost pessimistic on this transfer..Its just not going to happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:56 pm

1. I am unaware of his wages but I don't think this is accurate
2. No way to tell, there is definitely quite a few risks to be considered
3. That was no his agent, but Balotelli's agent unless I'm mistaken- Raiola saying that Italy has nothing to offer a player like Van Persie
4. Agreed but Robin also did say that if he were to leave he would not play for another English club, so I'm kind of taking his word in this case

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Surag wrote:There are only more negatives than positives to talk about this transfer.

1.We cant afford his wages..

2.We dont know if we are going to make a sizeable bid.

3.His agent has mocked the league and thinks he wont go there.

4.Arsenal are building a solid team for next season which could convince him to stay since no other clubs are in for him apart from City ofcourse who are stacked with forwards.

I cant help but feel but feel my utmost pessimistic on this transfer..Its just not going to happen.

Raiola isn't RVP's agent. He was just speaking about the potential transfer. Plus, don't put too much weight into the talk of agents. If Raiola could make more money tomorrow by having his client sign for Juventus rather than Arsenal, he would endorse that move in a second.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 pm

I wasnt talking about Raiola..

Realgunner(Arsenal fan) told me that his agent(Kees Vos) spoke badly about Serie A..

City are reported to be offering close to a million a month wages..We just cant compete with that kind of money in the offing.

I still think he's going to City anyways incase he leaves.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Surag wrote:I wasnt talking about Raiola..

Realgunner(Arsenal fan) told me that his agent(Kees Vos) spoke badly about Serie A..

City are reported to be offering close to a million a month wages..We just cant compete with that kind of money in the offing.

I would have to see an article to believe that. Most of his quotes in the papers seem to be about the possibility of the move rather than negative talk about Juve. It wouldn't be very smart for an agent that's trying to get a new deal for his client to talk negatively about one of the competitors that wants to sign his client. He would be narrowing his negotiating ability. Raiola, on the other hand, is an idiot and needs to learn to shut his mouth because you never know when you may have to deal with a club again.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Surag wrote:I wasnt talking about Raiola..

I completely agree; if City want to pay that much for RVP, let them. Should free up Dzeko for us and maybe could make a bid for G Ramirez rather than RVP and Kolarov (plus bring in Peluso) btw whos the lady in your sig??

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 pm

^^An Italian spectator during the Italy-Ireland game.

Report: Juve Van Persie bid rejected Tumblr_m5vmhnn1Pr1rywtgno1_250

Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

btw Isla and Asamoah official guys..

Announced on Juventus.com

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/2july2012_Asamoah-Isla
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Surag wrote:btw Isla and Asamoah official guys..

Announced on Juventus.com

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/2july2012_Asamoah-Isla

Already official, they wore the vests of Torino

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

No actually there was a reported disagreement on the transfer fee or something like that but its not worth arguing anyways.

Welcome Isla and Asamoah Very Happy

PS.Isla is still recuperating from injury and i heard he'll be fully fit by September ..Is it true ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Surag wrote:No actually there was a reported disagreement on the transfer fee or something like that but its not worth arguing anyways.

Welcome Isla and Asamoah Very Happy

PS.Isla is still recuperating from injury and i heard he'll be fully fit by September ..Is it true ?

Only disagreement was with Asamoah and Juventus on his wages
The vest seals one's fate, numbers are just numbers :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Read that report i posted above..We've actually paid more than what was reported..

18m for Asamoah

18.8m for Isla

In return we're getting 3m from Udinese for Pasquato..

Net amount:33.8m and we're paying half of it this summer..which is close to 17m..And all reports in the press said that we'd be paying 15m for them..

Anyways even though we've paid a substantial figure they're still young players with potential who've had great seasons for Udinese..Lets just hope they're worth that money..

Sorry for going off-topic..Lets just cut this discussion Smile

Last edited by Surag on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Surag wrote:Read that report i posted above..We've actually paid more than what was reported..

18m for Asamoah

18.8m for Isla

Net amount:33.8m and we're paying half of it this summer..which is close to 17m..And all reports in the press said that we'd be paying 15m for them..

Anyways even though we've paid a substantial figure they're still young players with potential who've had great seasons for Udinese..Lets hope they're worth that money..

We are selling Pasquato...............why?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Surag wrote:Read that report i posted above..We've actually paid more than what was reported..

18m for Asamoah

18.8m for Isla

Anyways even though we've paid a substantial figure they're still young players with potential who've had great seasons for Udinese..Lets hope they're worth that money..

We are selling Pasquato...............why?

I believe it is 50% of Pasquato, why? Udinese will probably allow him to develop

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 pm

We are not selling him outright,,we're co-owning him with Udinese.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Surag wrote:We are not selling him outright,,we're co-owning him with Udinese.

Ok good because Pasquato is awesome. Saw him score against Club America Very Happy

Been a fan of him ever since.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

I read Pasquato will play for Bologna next season
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum