I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised.........

+9
elm_baraja_shaman
stefanobada
Cotes
7amood11
Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
dronte
Luca
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
13 posters

Go down

I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised......... Empty I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised.........

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 pm

by the total incompetence shown by Chiellini, allowing Fabregas to get goal-side of him, crossing it for D Silva to place it top corner :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. And guys, don't even start w/ the "its only 1 mistake and you crucify him" bs, he's made several mistakes both w/ Juve and La Nazionale (and his injury may have occurred after the 1st goal was conceded). Bonucci is completely useless; where was he on Alba's goal? He was turned for Torres' goal :bow:, Juve need to sell these scrubs and buy proper defenders!!!! Guess we can thank Secco; Manchester Utd burning him to Pique.

Where the Milanisti who said Abate is "AbateGOD"??? The ones who said that he is better Criscito??? and deserves a spot for the Azzuri :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: hmm hmm rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

4-2-3-1

Santon-Ranocchia-Barzagli-Criscito
----------De Rossi-Poli------------
Giovinco-Giuseppe Rossi-El Sharaawy
-------------Balotelli----------------

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised......... Empty Re: I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised.........

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Chiellini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised......... Empty Re: I Am Unable to Say I'm Surprised.........

Post by dronte Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 pm

I agree that Chiellini badly flopped in the Euros, but that's really unusual from him.. Never seen him make so many mistakes in such a short time. He was troubled by injuries also, even though I don't think that's an excuse.

He will be great next year again at Juve, we shouldn't worry. Our defense was great this year and will be again next year imo.

On Ranocchia though, he was one of the worst defenders in Serie A this year so don't make me laugh. People expected him to be the next great Italian defender but he is simply terrible.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 pm

These posts make me laugh.

We should definitely replace 75% of the back four for the team that gave up the least amount of goals in Serie A last season (by a margin of 13 goals). That's a real good idea. If Kobe Bryant has some bad games for team USA in London this summer, the Lakers should definitely drop him. (sarcasm in case you couldn't pick up on it.)
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Excuse or not, he was carrying an injury the whole way through. He didn't ever look comfortable doing anything on the pitch. That's not a coincidence.

Poor tournament, ruined by an injury.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm

It's funny how you keep making the same claims but when somebody challenges them you shy away like you did in your last thread.

I'll repeat the question I asked you last time.

Where are these 2-3 mistakes Chiellini makes every time for Juventus? Show them to me, because I honestly haven't seen them at all.

I hope you don't run away again ^^
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 pm

7amood11 wrote:It's funny how you keep making the same claims but when somebody challenges them you shy away like you did in your last thread.

Where are these 2-3 mistakes Chiellini makes every time for Juventus? Show them to me, because I honestly haven't seen them at all.

The fact Juventus are rarely punished as result of this scrub (Chiellini) is irrelevant; facing squads like Novara and Cesena is a completely different animal as opposed to (potentially) facing squads like Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, and R Madrid. He's made a plethora of mistakes (goals by Mandzukic and D Silva, goal by Di Vaio (1-1) and Caracciolo (2-2) + many more.

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

The man was injured!
& Bonucci has been one of the best defenders this whole tournament until the finals...
all because the players were fatigue....
U think the players work off of battery?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:by the total incompetence shown by Chiellini, allowing Fabregas to get goal-side of him, crossing it for D Silva to place it top corner :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. And guys, don't even start w/ the "its only 1 mistake and you crucify him" bs, he's made several mistakes both w/ Juve and La Nazionale (and his injury may have occurred after the 1st goal was conceded). Bonucci is completely useless; where was he on Alba's goal? He was turned for Torres' goal :bow:, Juve need to sell these scrubs and buy proper defenders!!!! Guess we can thank Secco; Manchester Utd burning him to Pique.

Where the Milanisti who said Abate is "AbateGOD"??? The ones who said that he is better Criscito??? and deserves a spot for the Azzuri :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: hmm hmm rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

4-2-3-1

You want to start Santon and Ranocchia over chiellini ??? Che cazzo stai dicendo ????? I'm sure after the Germany game you were Italy's biggest fan now that they lost you want to jump on them. There where other mistakes made in the game . Santon and Ranocchia sei pazzo
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 am

stefanobada wrote:
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:by the total incompetence shown by Chiellini, allowing Fabregas to get goal-side of him, crossing it for D Silva to place it top corner :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. And guys, don't even start w/ the "its only 1 mistake and you crucify him" bs, he's made several mistakes both w/ Juve and La Nazionale (and his injury may have occurred after the 1st goal was conceded). Bonucci is completely useless; where was he on Alba's goal? He was turned for Torres' goal :bow:, Juve need to sell these scrubs and buy proper defenders!!!! Guess we can thank Secco; Manchester Utd burning him to Pique.

4-2-3-1

You want to start Santon and Ranocchia over chiellini ??? Che cazzo stai dicendo ????? I'm sure after the Germany game you were Italy's biggest fan now that they lost you want to jump on them. There where other mistakes made in the game . Santon and Ranocchia sei pazzo

I don't know why you bothered, look at that midfield-attack, it is so dysfunctional

Giuseppe Rossi's position sums it up

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

a typical Giacomela_after_a_round_of_drugs_thread, next page please :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 am

stefanobada wrote:

4-2-3-1

stefanobada wrote:

4-2-3-1

I am well aware of what I am saying; Italy played well v Germany, but also had luck on their side (for once). I have NEVER liked how Bonucci nor Chiellini play, from 2008 n 2010 respectively. They are each liabilities and create problems at the back; if only R Madrid still wanted to do that rumored Higuain-for-Chiellini deal!! Bonucci is great at positioning, but what good is it, if he cant read the play?? Chiellini is (almost) as bad as Bramble

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Juventude wrote:These posts make me laugh.

We should definitely replace 75% of the back four for the team that gave up the least amount of goals in Serie A last season (by a margin of 13 goals). That's a real good idea. If Kobe Bryant has some bad games for team USA in London this summer, the Lakers should definitely drop him. (sarcasm in case you couldn't pick up on it.)

hahaha! this!

davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 am

Just logged in to facepalm this thread. It's all it deserves.

I like how after one bad match/5 bad matches some people turn into haters and forget the other games that 80% of the time Chiello, or which ever player it is, is a flawless leader and great great defender but I guess you can't win when emotional gimps start spewing out none sense about one of the worlds most best defenders because they are upset but when the season starts and Chiello brings out his inner monster again, said gimp will jump right back on chiello's dick.

I could understand if it was one of our less consistent defenders but no.

Anyway, here it comes: this is for you OP..

:facepalm:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:28 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:
7amood11 wrote:It's funny how you keep making the same claims but when somebody challenges them you shy away like you did in your last thread.

The fact Juventus are rarely punished as result of this scrub (Chiellini) is irrelevant; facing squads like Novara and Cesena is a completely different animal as opposed to (potentially) facing squads like Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, and R Madrid. He's made a plethora of mistakes (goals by Mandzukic and D Silva, goal by Di Vaio (1-1) and Caracciolo (2-2) + many more.

Poor post.

Chiellini has faced AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, etc. All of whom have attacking lines that can rival anyone else's.

Regarding the "mistakes" you mentioned:

1- We all know that Chiellini was at fault for Mandzukic's goal. We already established that in the last thread.

2- In the final, Chiellini was played as a left-back, was carrying an injury and never had much pace, and he was playing against Silva and Fabregas right in front of him. What did you expect? Even if you played Vidic or Kompany or any other CB that isn't really fast at LB, the same thing would've happened. So don't judge a player playing out of position.

3- He didn't even play against Bologna away LOL.

4- Mainly Bonucci's mistake for not stopping Caracciolo.

----

So you could only get me 1 legitimate mistake Chiellini made when he's playing in his natural position?

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about. I'd like to see these "many more" mistakes you're talking about.

Lay off whatever you're smoking pal ^^
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Bump.

Can I have a reply for the above post please? I'm still a little confused about when Chiellini made 2-3 mistakes per game for Juve.

Thank you.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamau Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 pm

He was carrying an Injury and didnt have enough time to recover

Dreamau
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Dreamau wrote:He was carrying an Injury and didnt have enough time to recover

Exactly, and playing out of position when he's already stated his position is definitely as a CB.

Welcome to the forums by the way.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 pm

elmystique wrote:a typical Giacomela_after_a_round_of_drugs_thread, next page please :coffee:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down