Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ?

+6
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rebaño Sagrado
Freeza
RealGunner
TT Makaveli
10 posters

Go down

Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ? Empty Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ?

Post by TT Makaveli Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello guys...im new here...i dont know if this is the right section or not...im sorry if its wrong.

i got a question...the original Ronaldo (the best striker that ever walked on a pitch) holds many "the youngest" records and i asked myself cause i couldnt read anything about it if he isnt/wasnt the youngest top-goalscorer in the Eredevise & La Liga...he was 17 when becoming top-goalscorer in for PSV in 1995 and 19 when becoming top-scorer for Barca in 1997...i really cant imagine that someone was younger than him and became top-scorer.

Would be nice to know cause Ronaldo cant get enough praise & records !!! cheers cheers

Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ? E8448fcddbcb45dc87ec50b469597186

TT Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ? Empty Re: Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ?

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Yep, In la liga the record is still there. Don't think anyone below the age of 21 has scored more goals than him.

In eredevise, i think that record is still intact
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ? Empty Re: Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ?

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

If only knees were unbreakable Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 pm

RG Y U NO WELCOME HIM TO THE FORUM
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm

they never come back when i do Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:they never come back when i do Sad

Your presence ( all seeing-eye) scares them away Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm

With RG's infamous past of grooming young posters like Rebaño, I'm sure that RG not welcoming posters would be the best way to go, tbh.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

F*** that injuries. The most talented player ever to not fulfil his full potential is blasphemy. He had talent given by God, but he didn't have LUCK.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 am

Big Scary RG :bow:

Welcome to the Forum!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TT Makaveli Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

haha great...got like 6 responses but only one answer ^^

so i guess he is! ^^

just wondered...cause this is not a small thing to do and you cant read anything about it on Wikipedia or Ronaldo fansites...what a shame...

Was Ronaldo the youngest top-scorer in Eredevise & La Liga ? Ronaldo_652565f

TT Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Perharps the most interesting line from one of those articles rofl

"The great Alessandro Nesta repeatedly re-watched Lazio's 1998 UEFA Cup final loss to Inter on video in a desperate bid to work out what he had done wrong on that legendary night at Parc des Princes, when Ronaldo capped a virtuoso performance with a goal scored after leaving Biancocelesti goalkeeper Luca Marchegiani on his backside without touching the ball.
Ronaldo had tormented Nesta and his team-mates from start to finish with his sublime skills and it was only after retiring from the game did the former Italy international come to terms with what had happened.
"The worst experience I ever had was playing against Ronaldo when we lost 3-0 in Paris but I don’t think now that it was my fault," he explained. "Ronaldo was simply unstoppable." :bow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONALDO!!! The best and most talented player I've ever seeing in my life time (yet). :bow:

m.goal.com/s/en/news/14302/comment/2016/09/22/27675332/happy-40th-birthday-el-fenomeno-the-real-ronaldo-is-the-greatest-

m.goal.com/s/en/news/5457/brasil-global-tour/2016/09/22/27783852/redemption-how-ronaldo-overcame-the-critics-to-become-a-football-

m.goal.com/s/en/news/14352/polls/2016/09/22/27776052/ronaldo-voted-the-greatest-no9-in-history

:bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:55 pm

We'll never see someone like him again.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes he was an alien is the way to describe it. A pleasure to watch when he was at the top of his game, nobody could touch him.

Great to see Zidane when interviewed some yrs ago answer Ronaldo was the best player he has seen since he always did something in training. Wonderful player.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum