juventus101
Swanhends
Calebvision
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ronaldo and Nani - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronaldo and Nani

Post by vizkosity Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 pm

jibers wrote:is this some sort of a joke? They are tiny ffs, have you guys ever been to a gym? WTF am I reading, being ripped is down to having low body fat not lifting heavy weights :facepalm:
And Nani isn't bigger than anyone...

I don't even...

this, aside from people like puyol, hulk, which are decent to above average in term of gym, most are tiny and small compared to others.

Only CB/CF/DM and players who REALLY need to to be physical train upper body. Most either do so slightly, or just for core strength. You can't be a big guy and play with speed on the wings. It's not impossible but chances are, you have no acceleration, agility, or balance as those smaller ones.

vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo and Nani - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronaldo and Nani

Post by yoonie Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:30 am

Doc wrote:I actually found competitive swimming to be a bit more tiring than football (I did both, great way to lose weight/improve on cardio).

of course! swimming will be more tiring if you are swimming NOT in a liesurely pace. It all depend on the intensity of the workout. But in a competitive perspective, In football, time played in the field (run,jog,walk duration) will have great effect on the total calories burnt and this doesn't mean it is less tiring than swimming.
Swimming exercises are different from football since water gives very different resistance compared in the ground. Core muscles and almost every muscles work more during swimming....

xD
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4