Juveman17
DRK
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
Vibe
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Javier Zanetti is getting younger again - Page 4 Empty Re: Javier Zanetti is getting younger again

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:53 am

40 years young today :bow:

Snap Achilles tendon at 39 and not retire...He will play again and it will be at the highest level.I expect no less from a man of such will and determination.

A true great and one of the most exceptional footballers of all time.

Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Javier Zanetti is getting younger again - Page 4 Empty Re: Javier Zanetti is getting younger again

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:03 am

Needs to get called up for Argentina's U-50 team :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 am

he needs to be in the World Cup, It's my dream seeing him lifting that trophy
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:07 am

Zanetti isn't 40 years old. He is eternal and timeless! :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:50 am

Not being funny, but i cant help to think that some 'enhancements' have been used along the way.

Same as Giggs, i respect them as players, but i am not so naive to think that they have remained 'natural' in the latter stages of their careers.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Zanetti might be the only 40 year old that is 40 years young.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 pm

zizzle wrote:he needs to be in the World Cup, It's my dream seeing him lifting that trophy
It really would be something to see Argentina lift the WC next year.... with Messi at his prime, it really could happen.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Grooverider wrote:Not being funny, but i cant help to think that some 'enhancements' have been used along the way.

Same as Giggs, i respect them as players, but i am not so naive to think that they have remained 'natural' in the latter stages of their careers.
haha zanetti's professionalism borders on being robotic. doesn't miss training sessions ever. whole life dedicated to remaining fit and healthy for his club. he turned up to training on the day of his wedding :bow:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Is there a secret to his longevity? "I don't mess around when it comes to fitness. Also, the harmony you find at home, with a beautiful family, helps you think just about football. My secret is to train as intensively as I can, if possible, with the same intensity you experience in a real match."

Obsessed with his daily routine, Zanetti turned up at Argentina's training camp even on the morning of his wedding. It is not uncommon to find him at Inter's training ground during his holidays either. He just does not want to stop. "My team-mates at Inter mock me when we are training. 'Stop running, let us win for a change,' they joke. But as long as my body responds, I will keep playing."
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Grooverider wrote:Not being funny, but i cant help to think that some 'enhancements' have been used along the way.

Europe has the good science and physio methods...

Kobe Bryant also tore his achilles in April and went to Milan for some teatment, and is supposed to be ready for the beginning of the season. That's simply unheard of, especially in the later stages of a career. He and Zanetti are specimens but the 'help' doesn't hurt either
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4